So who created mankind?

Can’t stop thinking about who is the God or God’s that created mankind?

2 Likes

Created in which sense?

1 Like

The Human Species

Which part of it is what I’m meaning. Are we talking created in the JCI sense of the word? Because honestly I dont think any if thats the case.

We evolved, just as many other animals have. I’m sure as we began tapping into this stuff certain entities began trying to lead us, but past that nothing created us IMO.

5 Likes

The chaos mother.

4 Likes

Who is the Chaos, mother?
Are you talking about Tiamat?

3 Likes

To me, the void shaped us. As soon as you said Chaos thats where my mind went. All forces can be seen as feminine or masculine, so I suppose that in a way you could call the void mother just as easily as father.

(JMO)

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I said. You’re absolutely correct.

4 Likes

Great intuition, that’ll serve you well.

4 Likes

Well… Yes? But not just her.

3 Likes

Ah.I see I’m quite new to this void stuff so I’m trying to get a grip on this subject

2 Likes

Thank you kindly :slight_smile:

Its a rabbit hole. Takes some getting used to. The more you experience the void the more you will understand of it

2 Likes

The void is the place of all creation and all destruction. It is the birth place of Gods and their deathbeds. All is born and destroyed there. Over and over and over again.

5 Likes

IMO the concept of the All from the Kybalion explains the universe’s origin spiritually, via a chaos stage to create random patterns & isolate consciousness, then in terms of physical human origins, I think we were either GMO’d using a primate base or maybe outright imported from another location, not necessarily planet, and left to develop.

10 Likes

“It is the birthplace of Gods and their deathbeds” What does that mean Gods can die? Sorry to bother I’m just really invested now.

1 Like

Anything and everything can and will die. The only absolute I’ve been shown is the void

5 Likes

Death is just temporary. Yes, we can die, but not forever. The void is the womb of the mother, a place of destruction and creation, thus also evolution.

6 Likes

So we are reborn in the womb of the mother?

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

We are born there, we die there, and we are reborn there. I like to call it the “Zero Point”.

1 Like