So what is going on? the Human Experience

I have an obsessive mentality when it comes to this. Though after the deception with my last soul mate I’ve finally burnt myself out over it. The magic of what I wanted is gone, it’s hard to even imagine what I want.

But I will get better with time. Got to focus on the positives.

Incubi/succubi are great companions. I love my incubus, we have servitor children too

1 Like

What went through my head was:

“I’m a good, attractive, truly kind person who has been single all my life, I’m very spiritual and believe in the RHP and destiny, why has nothing ever worked for years and years, why’ve they let me cry over it for so long. Why can’t I meet a soul mate or anyone who will date me” and then it turned to “why are my soul mates all selfish and immature people with no real interest in me?”

Was much more dramatic when I was younger…

1 Like

Of course I’m not so kind anymore, but I haven’t had a choice when it comes to that.

1 Like

Honestly idk why I here but tbh i don’t care i want to live for my family and myself give them the best lives they can have and help those in need along the way I have high goals that i need and what to see succeed I feel like I was a helpful kinda person in my past life even tho I don’t remember it but well I’m not in that life no more I’m in the now live in the present and prepare for tge future without an ego basically go with the flow but still plan ahead is what my life has been about sad to say Rick n moretys new ep just gave me this epiphany but it’s life lol I try to be good to every one no matter the path it’s what I’m good at…

Every one has a reason why they are here no matter the reason or past you should live the best life in this life until we come back in the next concour goals Bui an empire kill a bunch of bad guys in a video game doesn’t matter be who you are today in the best way for I sound like a hippie or just a tree hugging happy person but well its the beat advice I havr and i hope this helps anyone worried or alone feeling down about their place in this world your all wonderful and great in your own way

3 Likes

Rick & morty :heart: :grin:

c78982afa723d09060b1770d59f97caa

5 Likes

Tgis is funny I just seen this ep yesterday

Oof. XD

1 Like

In the grand scheme of things, when you take away all of the alien intervention, religious prophecies, and scientific theories, I feel as though the one true reason of life is to create.

Essentially, we are all part of the All/Source/One. Like it, we too have the power to create anything we wish.

That means that we can also create our own meaning to live. Since we have free will, we can choose what life means to us and choose to carve our own path in the universe. To me, this explains why many people of many different classes, races, religions, etc. have such different meanings as to why humans exist in the first place. The meaning, is to create a meaning, through whatever actions you take.

The purpose of our story does not matter; what matters is we have a story in the first place. We are the writers of our own existence.

3 Likes

I actually plan to re-tarot why I’m here just because lol.

1 Like

@anon48079295 feel free to tell me what you get

Pan? Pansexual? I’ve heard of it and had to google it. I honestly don’t know what I am. I was a huge bigot in my youth due to relatives. When I started to think for myself that went away so I became more curious and a taboo hunter. I then became a full blooded Christian on my own just to try it (and I think I got wolf possessed a bit by some spirits as it was mega bible belt and every turn was a church). That was fun until I saw hypocrisy and the churches always wanting money into the millions. So, the next new year I did a ritual to Lucifer denouncing Christianity bonds & hopefully the baptism and has the wildest dreams of freedom.

From there it was hit or miss and I muddled around the occult trying to figure out my path. Currently, its more than a bit lusty for spirits but looking back at journals its pointed in that direction.

1 Like

It is my opinion that the human experience is so complex that we cannot fathom the truth of it. I believe that there are multiple truths that contradict each other and are all still true. I believe that there are many lies as well.

Because of the hermetic nature of philosophy (as above…) what each individual accepts as the truth becomes a valid truth thus the too complicated to comprehend.

Remember you can always rely on me to spout random mixes of logic and idiocies.

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry too much about reincarnating after this life. And hey, we have eternity, what’s the rush? You don’t have to break all the barriers or free yourself from all the things at once-doing what you can is plenty sufficient.

There’s plenty of reasons one would choose to come to earth. There is much to do and many unknowns to be seen.

For some people that means they’re here to learn a few more things, perfect some lessons before they move on. Some people are here because they made previous deals or arrangements in their past lives that require them to be here now. Some people are here to evolve into Gods (me). Some people are here to help the other, less evolved humans. Some are here to destroy the fabric of society and bring on something new and better (also me.)

Some people are even here because they need to learn to shape their own destiny, and part of that means assigning meaning to your life, living it the way it makes sense to you, and not needing pre-ordained meaning from an outside source.

RHP in many cases requires one to look to a higher self, or some being or something that is outside of them- Like a spiritual student/teacher or parent/child relationship. There’s always someone else you have to ask, someone else who knows better and has authority over you. Isn’t that exhausting? What a right piss off to have to ask for guidance or permission to do anything for yourself. Coming from RHP, and living on this earth where many of us live in societies that infantize us and teach us to be dependant on everyone but ourselves, LHP can be a bit intimidating at first. It can be scary to suddenly be responsible for everything, to have to be the creator and initiator of everything. When I first began on the LHP, I felt like an absolutely incapable, helpless child. I grew up Catholic. I feel where you’re coming from.

But in LHP, guess what? You are your own god and the master of your universe. You’re here for whatever reasons or purposes YOU decided on. You are the ultimate authority on yourself. You know what is best for you. You get to decide everything. And I do mean everything. So yeah it can be scary- but it is also freedom. Real freedom. To be who you want to be and do what you want to do, whatever that may be. It is power. Power to enact real and meaningful results in this world, for yourself, for people you care for-or toward people you just don’t like. When you become accustomed to this power, you’ll see it was within you the whole time, that you’ve always had it and that the only God in your world is you.

The meaning of life is whatever the &%$# you want it to be.

3 Likes

I like to look at life as a video game, you make/choose an avatar then build out your class dependent on your playstyle and goals, wanna be a rich millionaire? Better get xp in money and have a few life experiences to help with that, want to get better at love then have a few partners throughout life and see how it works.

I think some of the skills and abilities transfer well to other servers some probably dont IE: waiting in line here as a skill is probaby useless on a creative server where magick is unhinged.

4 Likes

@AutoKat Thanks that comment soothed some worries.

1 Like

You’re so welcome, glad I could help!

1 Like

Looks like it’s still the same for me but now with the fulfillment card.

1 Like

I like this thread a lot, along with all the sharing of ideas.

What i know to be concrete truth for me, i realize is made up of powdered circumstance, and the wet soup of genetic material and neurology, hardened into this vessel my spirit inhabits. As such, i know that i am here more than anything to experience - let life take me to those glorious heights of joy, love and contentment, or fall to the lows of regret, self loathing, and fear, but its okay. I stopped feeling anxious when i gave myself full permission to feel so, same with depression, id say “if this is what im feeling, then feel it,” id let it consume me until i thought thered be nothing left, and then still, i am, but its like those things cannibalized themselves i guess, or the part of me that was those things. Its like those silly fear mongering end of the world theories - i always say my world as i know it here will end with my death - so what if its a comet, a nuke, aliens, or a school bus smattering me on its bumper?

But i know for now my calling/purpose lies in working with the spirit - mine and others’, they that inhabit human shells - or not, no longer or never. And i like it so much, even if the mainstream marks me as weird for it. But then didnt they always? or at least often? The witches, soothsayers, holy men, hermits, priests/priestesses, were they not always cast in some way to the outside on the fringes? And after so long, i realize i like it here - the borderlands, where i live physically between the wild and the city, and spiritually between the flesh and the ethereal.

I consider how much my life prepared me to reject what society expected, how many times i had to tell the structures to fuck off, or how often life tried to break my spirit, but it just acted like a whetstone and sharpened my steel - grit for my soul. i am undeniably and unashamedly myself, and im glad to go through this life as so, and let go to it - to
myself, and be open where i might take me.

I think its a glorious thing to question ones purpose, and to be open to an answer that might change again and again.

1 Like

I really do believe we are a “battery-source”. I’m quite “gnostic” in my beliefs. I ponder this every day. Why do humans suffer? There are litterally entities that feed off of it. Nothing else makes sense to me. This messes with me.

2 Likes

I’m 99.9999999% Sure this is a simulation within a simulation.

Why? What’s the point of a simulation? To make something as close to real as possible. “Nothing matters, everything is beautiful.” Is the inside joke Buddhist monks share wirh each other.

It’s a game. A very real game with amazing real graphics that only pixelate at the top end of the physics engine rendering abilities (speed of light) or under drugs like DMT

There’s tons of data to run. It’s set up like a hive server running the same MMORPG on everyone’s machine with no “home server.” It’s on everyones PC and the strongest reality wins.

If you’re gifted and intelligent it could be you just have a great machine build running it. Maybe not. Mine is fucking powerful yet it’s definitely glitchy sometimes.

All this data manifests as feelings, intuition, instinct. All the data gives a direction to follow yet you can do whatever you want because you have sentience.

I suspect most people aren’t people and the simulation connects them when they deeply interact beyond small talk. Stigmas exist for a reason and it’s way less processor intensive to keep patterns patterns. Until you dig deeper.

Don’t you find it funny how we tend to feel compelled to act a certain way when around certain people? That’s the systems processing saving subroutine running on you. Congruency. Anything is possible though and it runs on cause and effect. People are W-2 worker sheep because the game needs most of them them to be.

It’s all data and quantified somehow. Every permeatation exists and life renders what we think about most. If you cast a spell it’s like googling for content. Magick works like a search engine for the simulation. Want to experince something? Cast for it and act the part.

Therefore Magick isn’t “magic.” It’s a science like programming. I’d laugh at someone being amazed at how you can Google llama pictures. “You just type it in and it shows up?” Spirits probably laugh when we can send out a query for other “results.” Imagine you had a sentient Sims character you were explaining the game to amd telling them they could play too. That’s what we are.

Sort of crazy back in the 14th century people got killed over what amounts to using the laws of physics right?

What’s the point? Well what is the point of the Sims or Forza 7? It’s a dope racing game with a super realistic race simulation, enjoy it. Ours simulates everything. Go play

3 Likes