So what is going on? the Human Experience

Karma isn’t a universal law as I’ve experienced it. It is an agreement made by beings that seem to be overlooking my interactions with certain soul mates, a lot of soul contracts about me getting hurt by two different people and I think my soul before incarnating here was RHP and so wanted to be punished for past life misdeeds but the me now, I don’t. I want to escape their authority if I can and get what I want in this life.

1 Like

Oh I see! I understand now. I find that a lot of people forget karma is do something good or bad in your previous life and it affects what happens to you in the next life or what you reincarnate as in the next life that’s all. Although, I do understand what you mean now.

1 Like

Hm… That’s interesting.

First of all my mother:

We have a good relationship. We have several planets in the same signs in our natal charts, too weird to be a coincidence. I believe I was her mother in a past life and was cruel. I believe we were supposed to have a rough relationship but it wasn’t as rough as intended due to both of us being spiritual. Instead I experienced a horrible co-worker who was an older woman that really upset me and I believe that was their attempt to balance that karma.

My Mum’s the youngest of seven siblings and was her mother’s favourite, also I think to make up for me being an awful mother.

The co-worker who was really cruel to me and hurt me I have since cursed in an attempt to break free from the RHP’s “justice” enacting in this life.

1 Like

Earth happens to be where my consciousness currently is placed. I am here to make my world a better place, one interaction at a time if that’s what it takes as I got plenty of it.
I am always exactly where I need to be when I need to be there and see the future potential in everything. You just have to be open to it.

I spend little time worrying about how others affect me, because really they don’t. I care more how I can affect them.

3 Likes

Nice.

Im a buddhist, according to my religion we have to do good deeds in this life to get a good life in our next birth, the problems we are facing in this life is due to the karmic stuff which we have done in our previous lives, so lord buddha has said only do good to others and live peacefully yet many buddhist are not following the law

2 Likes

Yes no attachments and never overthink what others think

3 Likes

Another soul mate I met at 22, we dated but I had to chase him and he dumped me after six months. I felt and heard that his mental health got worse and it was those same beings trying to balance the karma between us. He didn’t hurt me though.

The soul mate after him, I met 3 months after, that was very difficult and I was mind-bended by the RHP and my own situation. I avoided this soul mate and didn’t chase them, but in a past life I’d abandoned this soul mate who’d been my wife to go on a boat ride. So it seemed like they were supposed to break my heart. So in a vulnerable time in my life I was still being guided toward a person that was SUPPOSED to hurt me.

Even though me and him never dated and I never kept chasing after he properly turned me down, they tried to hurt me by playing with my feelings, when the allotted time was up I felt the veil lift, and I felt his higher self being scared of me in the days prior because I’d started cursing people who hurt me. Suffice to say I’ve probably ruined his life but people who have looked into him psychically have said he’s such a bad person that I reckon he deserves it

3 Likes

I only had one religious life as a follower of Amon, So I’ve been through the Duat realm. After that all my reincarnations further were without a religion or not here lol which in a large scale isn’t that many lives but I like to watch creation play out. Which is actually what made me curious to reincarnate in the first place, it’s not much to watch even if it’s cool but experiencing it first hand is better lol.

1 Like

Karma can come as a person, i have dealt with such things too
Everyone in our life comes for a reason either to teach us a lesson or love us or guide us but its upto you to create your boundaries and attachments

@eVox_61

At my current level, how I currently see things. Sorry if this offends you I’m just saying and mean no disrespect. I see Budhism as another ‘trap’. It is making you subservient to an ideology to leech power from you. You are being disempowered by believing you are to be kind to all and that is the purpose of life. It has taken away your power to serve yourself and exert your will without limitation. That’s where I’ve come to currently

1 Like

I don’t think that just because you’re nice to people doesn’t mean you are leeching power from yourself. It can be self-serving as well.

2 Likes

Yes you are right every religous has a way to chain their followers but all the way in buddhism there are some good teachings to live our life, i only take the good stuff without being a religions slave
Yes you cant be kind to everyone its just doesnt make sense cause human beings are the most dangerous beings i have dealt with so i think kindness is not my strongest companion right now

1 Like

I agree. Humans can be really messed up. I actually use kindness on entities too. It always works.

2 Likes

Buddhism is probably the best of the religions but all religions and new age spirituality chains people to it by making us compliant.

To say that “you are strong when you’re weak” and “being on your knees is the most powerful position” and “to show compassion to all is to be truly strong”. Those are lies. Plain and simple.

The world and life is sometimes very simple. To be strong is to be strong. To kill is to kill. To be killed is to be killed.

3 Likes

I love humans but that’s something that’s followed me throughout my being, but I also love every nonhuman race I’ve come across. Not in a new age hippy dippy way but more in a “damn I love creation and it’s inhabitants” way lmao.

2 Likes

I ascended through spirituality this lifetime. I can see the type of person I could’ve been throughout different paths I could’ve taken and some of them are really really ugly. It’s scary when I think about everything that could’ve happened to me, the depths I almost sank to, on top of all this karmic suffering thrown at me.

@Encore19, although you do have a point, being kind to people can make you feel empowered. I used to be a Christian, so I know what you mean when you’re talking about the lies of religion. But you can use those lies to your advantage.

I’ve had plenty of religious lifetimes. But I’ve not deep down resonated with the image or feel of LHP. I’ve just discovered it as truth over the last few years. Prior to that I’d been so love-and-light and compassion and all that, so it has also been jarring for me to figure out this LHP is actually truth. Cause this is what empowered and saved me.

Saved me from the RHP karmic beings trying to hurt me!!! (forgive the exclamations but come on)

1 Like