So what does your god form look like

Im actually here to also find out how many people on here are also me. MULTIPLE OUTLETS. Everyone who is also me, please stand up.

3 Likes

Hi me.

5 Likes

mine looks like something between this:

And this

That’s the best example I can find and it likes to shapeshift.

7 Likes

I don’t know what my God form is but I though about transformation when I was dreaming/thinking about me meditating and I fazed out of my body to fly to Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico to find my Aunt’s grave and dance with her. I also danced with my other relatives I didn’t know about speaking Spanish, didn’t understand any of it. We flew around ‘people watching’ and I saw a woman being attacked and I turned into Satyr. I wasn’t as tall as I am now I was like 5’3" and I’m 4’10". My hands where huge and two of my fingers fused together, my pinky and my ring fingers, and I was so super hairy with horns. I was attacking the 3 guys but they couldn’t see me I was like a shadow to them. It’s not really what I wanted. I was just basically attacking…Not the lady she ran away but I would have probably attacked her too. My Aunt stopped me and I gave her a hug good bye and wandered away until someone woke me up…then I woke up from that dream. A dream with in a dream. I like Satyrs I just wished I cuter then what I saw. So I guess that is my God form???

16 Likes

Hot

1 Like

:kiss:youre so sweet

2 Likes

This is interesting. Doing the meditation to discover my divine form is now #3 on my checklist.

And y’all look badass.

I have a photo of the bastard now.

6 Likes

Holy cow I can actually see something in that photo and that’s the biggest canine I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

It looked at me. I’m going to stop staring now.

2 Likes

I thought you were a wolf deity why did one do that

That is me. My wolf deity. I evoked him. Hes looking now.

1 Like

Ooohhhh he’s looking alright.

1 Like

Nine blue eyes gaze from darkness deeper than shadow. No matter how far you walk to approach they stay at the same distance, unblinking, focused, contemplating.

2 Likes

My godform looks a lot like this.

10 Likes

Still getting only bits and pieces. She’s small and blonde and has a fae or angel look about her, but always with green/gold slitted eyes. Not at all what I expected honestly.

1 Like

Androgynous goth rocker. It’s modern but it’s fitting.

1 Like

@AdamThoth look at his spirit photo

2 Likes

Lol he’s cute eh?

I seem to get some good ones…