So many spirits!

What is a shine?

It was an example.

1 Like

I think he meant the word SHRINE, which is a physical object dedicated to a specific spirit or entity.

1 Like

…and it’s nothing wrong to have several spirits around, if it’s not bothersome. But if it is, you should do some banishing and cleansing.

1 Like

Well that’s what I’ve been trying to do

This is at least the third time, that they’ve been unable to banish things, and last time. Another member supposedly closed a portal in their bedroom for them. I wasn’t there, so I cannot verify if that was fact or fiction, only report that I read about it- and that the op seems to have an ongoing issue.

2 Likes

Another good resource, as you have received banishing rituals from the last topic, and a servitor this one, perhaps this sigil would be more to your liking. I actually used sharpie to inscribe it in the top corner of my windows, and above my doorways when I moved into my apartment as passive aid in protection.

2 Likes

Why not take the approach to learn through experience and see things as it is? You can learn to interact with them better. You can get stronger abilities with these spirits around just by the fact of them trying to reach out to you.

What happens when human kids gets lost in the wild and being raised by animals that accepts them? They learn and they adapt to the environment they’re in. The problem with that is when they get back to the society again, issues occurs and some of them can’t adapt to the human environment. There has to be some balance there, right?

Oh I thought this was the same post from before. Yeah if he keeps having the same problems, doesn’t do anything to stop it, they probably just want attention.

3 Likes

:point_up_2::confetti_ball::tada::boom:

At this point if its not mundane, i think just let them feed.:yum: So many resources have been offered. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I agree, I decided after reading one of the replies above, that myself and others have all offered sound advice and it’s time to just bow out of the fight. :woman_shrugging:

I only jumped in this time, being it was the second time I’ve tried to help, because I had new resource anyways.

3 Likes

My house is probably a beacon for entities because it just really toxic. And the family member that’s creating this environment also drinks and uses drugs. Spirits are coming to me because I’m the only one that notices them.

1 Like

That’s what I thought before since I’ve dabbled with darker entities before in the past and with the unsere. All the spirits in my house are all gumbled in together. I can tell which are shadow people and which are light.

1 Like

Yeah I think this is what wards are for. It’s interesting that they come in only when you open the window- they don’t normally care about glass. This implied, to me, that there is a subconscious feeling in you that opening the window allows entry.

For the most basic ward, nail an iron horseshoe above the window and the doors. Works like a charm :slight_smile:
I would walk the grounds scattering earth and salt making a circle that nothing may cross without permission as well. You can also visualise metal or concrete walls slamming into place over the walls of your room, thick and impenetrable. When your room feels spiritually like a ww3 bunker you’re done.

4 Likes

A powerful repellent of parasites is vinegar, put some in opened recipients in every corner of the house. It works perfectly and in a closet put extra a lemon with 3 long iron nails in it.

5 Likes

I’ve had the same kinda issue before I think when you open your senses and spirits find out they can communicate with you they get attached or maybe just come by to say Hi I did The Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram a couple of times and I simply asked the spirit to leave me alone and It worked
you can call on a demon or angle or something to protect you as well

1 Like

vinegar salt incense and sage would help a lot try maybe burn some sage and walk around in your house make circles around yourself with the smoke put some salt in the corners some vinegar in a jar or something but leave the head open for the smell to get out
these are some of the things I did and I think they worked

2 Likes

How about you become a predator and feed on them.

1 Like

Make them your bitch

1 Like

I have the upmost respect for spirits. Though there are some spirits that do unacceptable things like staring at me using the restroom or like to join me in the shower… They would never put their hands on me or hurt me intentionally.