So like i am new and curious about something

Hi. So like I created this account because I have some questions(i am a christian by the way) So hi! My name is Andreea ^^
So like I was on tiktok and came across a video of a witch that said that demons are actually nice. And she showed a list of the demons she works with. And one of them was Dantalion. So for the past 2 hours( I guess?) I searched about him and stuff, since he seemed REALLY interesting and now here I am trying ro understand how to evoke him(I won’t. Or at least I don’t think now? I am both curious and scared)
I searched on youtube but I don’t really understood much.
That’s why, can someone tell me the steps? Like if you do this for the first time… how do you do it? Do you have to do a ritual to protect yourself and then to evoke him? And how do you do that? Please explain me how someone should do this the right way, step by step, like someone does when writing a cooking recipe(i feel so dumb, because I don’t know how to do this)
Thank you for reading this and I hope someone will answer to my post.
Have a good day or night! ^^

Welcome @Arexu07 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Also, please use the little magnifying glass in the upper right. All the information on how to evoke is available already. Just type in “evocation guide” and click the third option that comes up.

1 Like

You should introduce yourself just as a heads up. Im a beginner to though so i can try to help. If you dont want to evoke him(have him physically manifest) you could invoke him instead (he would not physicaly manifest but you could possible communicate with him in your thoughts). To do this try to figure out him favorite color, incense etc. And then draw or print out his sigil. and look at that while you have his favorite things nearby say his enn and then if you feel a presence or have a sign start talking to him because he is there and can hear you. Otherwise it helps to meditate beforehand

1 Like

As you have been told, introduce yourself first.

Then, full evokation is not a beginner’s skill (I can’t do it yet), so I would say start with magick anywhere else. Meditation, for example.

1 Like

I just did that now^^ or at least I hope I did introduce myself right (someone gave me the link to where people introduce themselves)

2 Likes

Thank you for telling me! I just did that now(introducing myself)

Thank you for doing an introduction :slight_smile:

As a Christian, don’t think you can’t do magick. There are many Christian magicians on this forum so it is possible to follow your religion and still work magick.

1 Like

Hi! (I just introduced myself, so thank you for telling me)
That’s all I have to do? I read somewhere that I need a mirror, lots of candles and other stuff.

Candles may help but i invoked Lucifer with some fake electric candles, sandalwood, rose quartz, and his sigil and enn. So it depends on what you would like to do

2 Likes

You mostly just need the intent and they will most likely hear you. Im super new to this though so don’t listen to me to much

1 Like

Really? Thank you for telling me❤️

1 Like

What about protection. I read that while trying to evoke someone (in my case Dantalion) you have to do some ritual first, then evoke them?

I didn’t do anything with Lucifer because i wanted to trust him so it depends. If you feel like you need it i would bu if you feel safe i wouldn’t. I really have no clue but with common sense if you summoned a person to you wanting to ask them something or have them help you and you had a protection around you I would personally be offended.

I know literally nothing about Dantalion so i do not know if he is one of the more helpful safe spirits or not. Just use your intuition

Starting with i would suggest invoking him rather than evoking him right away though

I am a bit scared of invoking(like does this mean he is able to enter your body or just to like talk to you, using your mind?One of the things I am scared and don’t really understand is possesion. )
Also I won’t do anything, untill I educate myself properly. Now I am just researching. After I learn more about them and other things I may try to do it (if I feel ready)

Invoking is when you just feel their presence but they do not physically manifest.

Evoking they physically manifest

1 Like

No invoking would not have that happen endless you invited the spirit in or something else weird happened

1 Like

Evokation is external manifestation, you’re not opening your body to anyone. INvokation, in the other hand, is internal, so yes, you would be inviting someone in. These are two different concepts.

Also, if you’re so afraid and are a Christian, why don’t you just start with Angels?

2 Likes

Ok thanks for saying that i was completely wrong

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m just repeating what I read here, is not like I can pull off any of this anyway.

1 Like

oh, yeah i didnt really think i could either but for some reason it worked for me :woman_shrugging:

1 Like