So it's been a while - RHP is suicidal

Hi Adam :slight_smile:

They do have certain spiritual practices though but I think itā€™s more related to Tibethan Buddhism, where you have the 13 chakra system and they do have a pathworking being about the ā€œassumtion of God-Formsā€ for instance.
I belive they do invoke certain ā€˜demonicā€™ entities to clear their consciousness-but they are beings related to their specific system. So itā€™s working with both polarities to cleanse onā€™s system. not really only left or right. Left or right hand actually
both polarities and their beings are actually parts of our cosmic mind and are relevant to work with in combination as they are all complimentary parts. Like the light polarity is the higher conscious part of the mind and the dark polarity represents the lower subconscious part of the mind, actually in reality we need to have our relation ship with both sorted out so one can find peace and balance. Itā€™s like one would need both his upper and lower body to function wholesomely, ultimately.
The heart is in the middle to balance both polarities.

3 Likes

Hi Eva,

youā€™re right, I noticed how mainstream religion generally regards such gifts as
works of the devil, or the holy spirit if one is lucky enough to talk to the right person according how they happen to interpret itā€¦ā€˜in biblical termsā€™ā€¦ I see what you mean thereā€¦;

2 Likes

Hi Fuego - (cool name by the way- fire is a core-transformational element in transcendence, and personal clearingā€¦) thanks for the reminderā€¦! :slight_smile:

Generally I would say this, about people
that see left and right as two opposites one must be againstā€¦

quite ironic thinking about it from a certain distance, because in reality the valid right hand path, in a spiritually responsible way would or could imply for example the mastery of the tree of life, which is an integral part of our own being, such as the relation to the adverse tree is also an integral part of our own being, and both parts are part of what we are made of, how the mind functions/

I see that there generally are a lot of wrongful references of the RHP to mainstream religions, which in my opinion donā€™t even know how to properly practice any transcendental magick at all that can really be called pathworking.

Also I had some spiritual interaction with Yeshua Christ and I noticed that, he does not approve of the catholic nor protestant church nor religion as a concept at all, as they have little to do with his message of personal christhood- (christhood 'embodying the divine immortal nature of the human-we also all equally happen to have a christbody, as much as we do have an astral body or a physical body, so, external discrimination kind of keeps the schism alive within oneself while.

Also, I came to the realization that ultimately, we are all that is, no more and no less and that external schism actually reflects a struggle within oneself. Once we have come to terms with ourselves, there is no more external fight, we just embody the core solution to all things, which starts with approaching everything first and foremost from the heart, as a primary principle- the heart chakra is also between both polarities, also in, be it the seven chakra system. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hermes is not a bad name either :slight_smile:
I was reading Lon Milo DuQuettes Illustrated Goetia, about his first experiment with it and his psychology behind it. BTW, I recommend William Jamesā€™ ā€œPsychology: The Briefer Courseā€. Lons take is that much as Jung asserts regarding the shadow and unconscious, that these ā€œgoodā€ and ā€œevilā€ entities are simply aspects of our personality.
Thus, they must be controlled. The problem with this, is much like other orders, Thelema uses the old school solomonic magic.
This tends to upset certain entities. I dare to say that he would say something along the lines of tough cookies.
So where do we draw the pine, if this is the case?
Do we call up every single entity and make peace while agreeing on boundaries?
This goes for both sides as well as that in between, good, neutral/being, evil.
In astrology books we see each aspect in our chart, where it casts favorable and unfavorable traits.
Watching EAs video on summoning the nine kings was enlightening. I have seen questions for a handful of gods/kings.
They seem to emphasize health and strength.
An example with me in practical terms is a major depressive with bipolar and social anxiety. Needless to say, I donā€™t like most people, even some churchgoers. Many mean well, some donā€™t. So, with early baptist indoctrination, and recently baptized as a Mormon, no, I need to separate stuff. Otherwise, I will bounceā€¦thrash to extremes.
A friend on mine once said ā€œyour afraid to do the spiritual heavy lifting.ā€, okay, but on whose terms?

2 Likes

The thing is, in my mind, is we have to face them all. That is necessary for a whole mind.

2 Likes

This holds true in the grand scheme of humanity, from the spiritual to the material;
religion, power hierarchies, politics

The power to tap into creation-to cause change-impose change upon the world exists within all, but has been intentionally hidden & forbidden by dogma.

Explains why all of these secret societies are made up of world leaders.

Does this mean the world is essentially run by a few different groups of wizards practicing high magick?

I would love to know what theyā€™ve found in ancient ruins and havenā€™t made public.

I want to form my own group.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised this thread never got censored" for political reasons.

1 Like

Censorship is cancer.