So I contacted Lucifer

Hey me and my one friend are trying to contact Lucifer but he is not responding. Can you ask him if he is angry or anything like that

3 Likes

@darknessandlight How did you try to connect, contact?

2 Likes

Could you pm please?

1 Like

“Lucifer lord of darkness and light, being of power and wisdom concealed with might, come to me upon my words as if they are the steps into my space come Lucifer show me thy face” we repeated this again and again but nothing really happened. We even tried to invoke him but for me nothing happened but my friends is saying she can hear him in her thoughts but she is not 100% sure if the voice she is hearing is his or not.

3 Likes

You simply need to develop your astral senses further, that’s all there is to it. Lucifer always comes when you summon him correctly. So, have confidence in you abilities. Tonight is also a really good time to try again. The full/blue/red moon today is really strong. If you are a night person and you try that at night at the moment that your power is at its peak and with the moon up, you will surely succeed!

That being said, I’ll call Lucifer as well as King Paimon tonight, I’ll also meditate, pray and perhaps cast a simple spell too (if I find a good one), so I can ask him if he heard you.

6 Likes

@darknessandlight Firstly I see you are new so please an introduction: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum - #952 by Jake

Secondly look in:
A) Meditation
B) TGS
C) Third eye

Thirdly
I read we called him… What where your and the other personals intention? Was it. Let’s see if he really answers or I have a goal on which I want to work on.

I like your invocation by the way. It’s original.

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Me and my friend needed his help.

2 Likes

In order for two people to successfully call a spirit they must be connected, with some kind of ritual or in any way. Because they must both use the energy for that. Unfortunately, I don’t know much about this because I’m summoning spirits alone, so you need someone who know about it.

4 Likes

Well what you did is more like a seance. Important in seances is the mutual connection of energy. Like holding each others hands. Get in a certain state and one person is the medium and does the talking. The other person is concentrating on the intend.

Don’t forget the initiation. Getting to know the spirit

3 Likes

The initiation doesn’t have to be formal though. As long as you make known to the spirit that you want to work with it and that you will respect it, that is fine. The way you do this can simply be by telling that, or with a ritual.

2 Likes

So, I did my eclipse-full-blue-blood moon stuff and I summoned Lucifer, King Paimon and prayed to the friendly to me spirits. I found out some really amazing things and I’m kind of happy about that. I also felt really powerful with that much energy within me. But it was mostly soft energy that got me feeling really comfortable.

As for your request @darknessandlight , I asked Lucifer and he told me that he was there and heard you, but you need to work further on your senses and to work better as a team with your friend for your energy usage. Actually, it’s what I told you before.

5 Likes

thank you so much for asking him about me and my friend.

2 Likes

No problem!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry that I’m disturbing you again and again with questions but I’m new here and I don’t know much about these things and I really need Lucifer help. I just wanted to ask you that, I decided on calling Lucifer tonight alone and I was wondering, when we call him does he comes in person or does he talk to us by our thoughts or something like that and one more advice, do you think I should call him tonight or should I wait?

1 Like

It’s okay. Tonight the moon gives us much energy so it’s a good idea to call him tonight. Also, if you have developed astral senses you may be able to see him or have images of him. If you soul travel or astral project (AP), then you will see him in person. However, at this stage, he will use your thoughts. So you just need to be focused.

3 Likes

@darknessandlight No with initiation I mean more what you do with friend. This is who I am and I like to work with you, or can I ask you something.

2 Likes

It’s showing some respect. Not barging in, I need a new car. By bye ;-):joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

XDDD True

2 Likes

its just bothering me.
Can someone ask lucifer if i have what it takes to be a magician. tnx guys. its really bothering me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes