So I contacted Lucifer

hehe i read and heard about the low ranking deities hehe. kinda freaks me out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i want to open my ajna chakra when im research enough. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What were the steps you took to summon Lucifer? I’m dead new to all this and font know where to start for the best.

2 Likes

The first time I summoned Lucifer? Well, I relaxed, I visualised a simple circle around me which would draw power from the universe and it would boost my power and I was thinking of his name. Instead of the name you can try the enn.
I also had his sigil but I didn’t use it correctly so I ended up just thinking of his name. But anything works.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing that, much appreciated.

2 Likes

Do your best and good luck!

2 Likes

Hi
I was wondering if you couod help I just tried to summon lucifer and I’m unsure if it Worked could you ask if he came to me and ask if he agreed to what I proposed thanks

2 Likes

The answer he always gives me to that is “Yes I was there and I heard him, he should have more faith in his abilities”.

But I’ll summon him to ask him something so I can ask him about you as well.

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi have you summoned lucifer pal and asked all the best

2 Likes

I’ll do so now

EDIT: I was planning to call him tonight (right now actually) but I did something very wrong…I ate way too much and I can’t focus at all, I don’t even feel all that healthy.
I’ll go to sleep but I’ll call him tomorrow morning.
Sorry for that!

1 Like

Ahhh no worries pal the ks you hope your alright

2 Likes

So, I just called him and among other things I asked him about you as well.
He told me that he was there and heard you.
I told you that you should be more confident, spirits come when they are called :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you I’ll have to work on my self to he better at summoning them so I’m more perceptive

2 Likes

Practice makes perfect!

1 Like

@Manosman, hehe, we do this sometimes. I had it in my vacation almost choked at night eating so much.

2 Likes

Haha yeah! I mean, after I eat too much, I can’t even think clearly let alone summon a spirit XDD

2 Likes

Amy prayers people can give me to evoke lucifer can’t find the one I used

2 Likes

You can use his enn, or simply make one of your own.

2 Likes

Thanks you

2 Likes