So I asked for some regret spell or ritual

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I asked in “Witchcraft subreddit” some spell for someone to feel bad about what they did and say sorry, and only got life advices or some prechers about beeing bad because I am a manipulative person. For real???

I was testing reddit, but now I am 200% sure there is no better forum for magick than BALG! I have saw people here say they are christians or catholics learning magick and I don’t see “satanists” preaching them about a damn thing. How important is to learn some respect on peoples lifes and peoples paths…

When I try to explain some of this they were so angry because I was a “kid” not being “grateful” for their “wisdom”.

Anyway…

I missed this place hehe :v:t4::v:t4:

2 Likes

The same course happened in an occult forum, in relation to another type of working… About doing bad things, the worst is that and certainly not “manipulation”; however, years ago I stumbled on a spell for making people recognize their mistakes but afterwards I was unable to find it again.
Some ideas presently occurring to me are that a suitable planet is Mercury, and maybe a sigil spell with Dantalian could be tried.

3 Likes

Thank you! I will try it :blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Nice to greet you. To what extent do you want the stunning? Just depress it? Or overwhelm it so that it comes humiliated, crawling to apologize for how evil it was? Do you want chaos in your life? That everything turns to him until he humbles?

3 Likes

I think just depress him. I live with him, but he is very proud and stubborn!! He never apologize first, always wait until I “want to talk” with him, but I tired of that dynamic. I just want him to recognice that what he did is wrond and that he hurted me…:woman_facepalming:t4::expressionless:

2 Likes

Nice to greet you too :blush:

Do you have the ability to work with the presence of different deities? Have you worked with any of them before?

Sadly never did and evocation :sob:. But I am willing to do it…I did some rituals of invocation and I have seen results, but more with angels and with natural deities, never demons.

1 Like

It doesn’t have to feel sadness! Have you looked for planning in areas where you do work? Did you not form a working alliance with any deity of that environment? It would not be prudent, to enter areas where you have not militated without prior conceptual preparation first to manage later in the spiritual, I appeal to your understanding! it is not for denying him the opportunity, first he is born, then the baby crawls, then he learns to stand and then he walks and finally he runs and in all those steps of life he receives blows

1 Like

I don’t have any alliance…but evoling is something I want to do at some point. I understand the baby steps :blush::blush::blush:. It’s what I am doing all this time, making reaserch and practicing stuff :B

I’d like this spell lease.

1 Like

Respect is the starting point for everything…

3 Likes

Your first mistake was asking for anything but love ‘n’ light spells in the witchcraft subreddit. lol. I was active on there for a while but got tired of altar pics and the rule of 3. Sometimes magick is dark, and not everything is solved by turning the other cheek. I spent decades practicing traditional stuff and only started getting real results when I started working with demons. I second the suggestion to start with Dantalion, he’s amazing and works fast.

5 Likes

Exactly. Respect. Is so simple, yet so many people bealive they have the answers for YOUR life :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::rofl:

3 Likes

Lol I see. I am glad I started with magick with this forum!!! I have never went to other places before and, I try reddit for curiosity and ended up figthing about religion, spirituality, respect, colonialism, culture and on and on :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It is funny for me how they told me “manipulative person” when magick is about manipulating reality…It is a group called “witchcraft” and manipulation is seen as a bad thing?? Haha …I didn’t knew they could be so toxic, that was my surprise. But now I know lol :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

If you are a begginer like myself I found a very good one in “Demons of Wrath” by Cowin Hargrove :ok_hand:t4::ok_hand:t4::ok_hand:t4::blush::blush::blush: “To cause regret”
It doesn’t say the person is going to say sorry to you, but if you live with that person or if he/she is close to you and love you, if they regret their actions, they are going to say sorry…

3 Likes

I’ll be asking Dantalion to be my patron and mentor in the future, I completely adore him and his line of work, he’s a true artist, and brilliantly sensible as well, there’s a post here on Balg explaining every single detail about him, I strongly recommend you to read it, just use the search bar and look for Dantalion, it will be a very long post about him written by a female user, I promise it, reading about him before actually working with him will make it all easier.
I particularly don’t abide for spells like this nowadays, but I can tell you that without a shadow of a doubt it will work, just don’t give Dantalion a time frame, he doesn’t like working at any speed but his own

4 Likes

Thank you! I will search it right now! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A bit off topic, but are you Brazilian?

1 Like

Funny! I just replied another topic of you and told you I am from Bolivia hehehe

2 Likes