So how exactly does one become a living God?

So in your opinion, how does one exactly become a living God? I want to hear your thoughts on what is needed to do it. I know everyone path is different. But what are some basic things everyone should experience/study as a magician looking to evolve? And how far are you on your path?

2 Likes

Well the first place to start would be to define a “god”.

1 Like

What kind of god do you want to be?

That should be the first question.

Some answers will tell you that you are already a god.

It means different things to different people.

I am the Divine. The Divine is Me. All is Divine. I am of All. Therefore, I live as a God now.

Godhood is a state of attainment though - I have a long way to go before I become more powerful and fit to be among the gods. Initiation is only the beginning.

4 Likes

This is a long, long process. Emphasis on process. It most certainly doesn’t happen overnight. To become a god is to be deified. In the path I walk, the quickest way to that state, is to become your godform but that also has it’s difficulties. Become the most truest and strongest form of you as possible and go even further than that. I could talk for hours on the subject. I have before.

Also, your lifestyle, behavior, etc should reflect that of your divinity. Do not settle for less.

5 Likes

Depends on where it ends.

This is a case by case basis. The trials, tests, etc and other situations one encounters is to help transmute those very weaknesses into strengths. So what’s needed to raise you up depends on what’s going on with you. It’s not exactly uniform.

Personal work. Shed your limitations. Don’t remain static. Ultimately, personal work. Learn to gain control over and master yourself. The world then bends even easily to you. In fact, master both. The two will show you a lot about yourself. Improve your weaknesses. Learn who you’re godform is. (That godform is who you are at your core.) Become that and go even beyond that.

Watch this, this will give you a good idea on what I’m trying to say:

5 Likes

It most certainly has its difficulties, try djing a warehouse rave at 3 am and keep to being divine!!!

2 Likes

To answer this question, I will re-write a famous scene from the Matrix movie…

“Boy: Do not try to be a living God. That’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Boy: There is no God.”

God is not a person, or a being or even a state of mind. That God does not exist. All attempts to find or to become that God are doomed to fail. If you want to become a living God you need first to kill that fake image of God and claim his empty throne…even for a moment. One moment on that Throne is eternity.

Some people call it Gnosis, Theta-Gamma Sync, Samadhi, Rapture…etc It’s a moment out of time and space. When you leave the flesh, the mind, and the whole existence way behind and rise above and beyond all. At that moment… you are the only living God.

8 Likes

Simple. Declare yourself one. Lots of people do.

4 Likes

Lol. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

By slowly bringing in God like qualities in you. Till you reach absolute manifestation of WILL, KNOWLEDGE, ACTION.
This is The God, otherwise you can be satisfied by Being a demi-god too.

3 Likes

How far would you say you are in your journey?

1 Like

Quite far from the goal. But I do have a legitimate map to attain godhood and know for sure even the state of God/Ishwara/Yahweh can be reached, it is possible.

2 Likes

To be a living God is to become that which is the Microcosm and both the Macrocosm. Sure you can already call yourself a living god, but can you really do that when you haven’t mastered yourself?

3 Likes

It was a long journey. I’m at that point when you can see your destination not far away… while you’re taking the the final steps towards it, checking all your information and past experiences… to make sure that this is the right place or not. I hope it is!

1 Like

I guess I’m pretty lax about this. When I say all humans are gods, (with a small ‘g’) I mean we’re all creator beings with free will - whether we are incarnate as humans or not since I have a pretty broad definition of who ‘we’ is and see being human is a state of being not who we are. Some of us as humans are more aware of how far that extends, and that it extends into the non-physical and they can create more than others.

Becoming a “Living God” ™, I’m not sure what that is. Being human comes with limitations that can be overcome, but it also comes with a lot of ability that we just have to remember how to use, and rebuild the atrophied skills. I don’t really see how a human that’s done that is much different than a human that hasn’t, one is weak and not even trying, and the other is capable, aware and actively working to affect their reality, they’re still both gods.

So to me, what I hear you saying is, how to I build my skills to have as much choice over my reality as I want, (in relation to the other gods that are concurrently working on their own creations also).

I second the personal work answer:
I say, start with clearing out your false beliefs about yourself particularly especially negative self talk, past traumas, old energies that no longer serve you, clear your emotional and mental fields of obstacles to development. At the same time, make your body strong and healthy and able to hold more energy and handle physically demanding rituals. Learn energy working to understand, control and keep healthy your energy body and immediate surroundings including your abode. Then you’ll have a good base to work from, and improving that is a journey in itself, and some people find this is plenty. But from here, you can let your curiosity and synchronicity lead you to work with others to learn more specific techniques and paths, from both physical and non physical teachers.
Try all sorts of things, keep what works best for you and don’t worry about the rest.

2 Likes

To paraphrase E.A. badly:

Its about the process, if you claim to have become a god, that means youve put a limit on yourself. This essentially means youve failed to recognize that there is no limit and that you can ascend even beyond this.

There will be a time, where you catch yourself thinking that you are not a god, but youre are also not far off.

Its all about becoming, not being.

2 Likes

Well said!

1 Like