So do all demons have to listen to lucifer

lucifer is keeping me from summing a few spirits i think i know i can still invoke angels and other spirits and such and i know some might not listen to him but damn ill talk to the dude himself face to face on why this is such a big deal idgaf damn i kinda just wanna summon 1 really and yeah tuff times im not gonna give up i know i can breakthrough eventually but damn have any insights guys

No, none of them do, this is just dogma and can be ignored. It sounds like you have a mental construct or notion that you have identified with that’s blocking you. Don’t forget most “demons” are not demons at all: they are old gods that existed long before the JCI interference, and there’s zero reason for any of them to have anything to do with Lucifer, they’re not even from the same cultures, pantheons or time periods.

I suggest diving into the history of each entity, go back as far as you can and relate to it from it’s original cultural perspective, not the warped lends that thousands of years of bullshit had heaped upon them. Not that there’s anything wrong with those lenses, but they don’t work for you, so use something else.

Summon Lucifer and ask if it’s really him causing you issues. Bet it’s not.

Did you have a good banish and cleanse recently, and make sure you don’t have parasites gumming up your works? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

yeah i do a couple parasites

Some do, Some don’t. Higher (powerful) rulers pretty much all have their own agendas that somehow coincide with their spheres of influence. The powerful spirits (rulers) don’t obey him as servants, but they still don’t necessarily challenge him either. Just my experience.

I’ve called an archangel to forcibly banish a Goetic king before. They really do have massive power can can bind infernal spirits in some ways. Celestials are super broad and sweeping in power, undisputed in their potency.

5 Likes

yeah im a man of god so ill just ask him to do it for me we are pretty close im going through spiritual warfare