Smoking herbs

what are some good and safe herbs to smoke?
as in not going to make me pucke my brains out.

Mugwort

2 Likes

Ooo! White sage in small doses is AMAZINGLY good and cleans the spirit.

3 Likes

thank you i have some herbs and was thinking of mixing a bit like
lavender
Damiana
sage
wormwood
what you guys think

2 Likes

Fun.

1 Like

it’s my first time tho so only one way too find out

1 Like

I think lavender causes visions

1 Like

is that bad

Fuck no
TBH IDK if that’s right. Go for it iron lungs and when you bust that cigar open and pack it with Mary call me

4 Likes

alright thank you i smoked it and it tasted amazing and feels amazing

I packed a pipe

1 Like

Tripping balls yet? IDK about smoking white Sage but I use it everyday for cleansing
Now Angelica works mixed with tobacco

1 Like

I have a couple smoking blends I mix:

1 part damiana
1 part skullcap
1 part dream herb

It’s great for nighttime, makes you sleepy and induces lucid dreaming.

4 parts damiana
2 parts dagga flower
1 part skullcap
1 part blue lotus

Good all purpose blend to relax and for meditation.

3 Likes

These can actually be smoked? I thought that these were only good for incense.

2 Likes

I’ve heard good things about blue lotus.

1 Like

You could smoke them, but I have to believe it would be harsh in large amounts. I don’t know why the wormwood would want to be smoked, though. Anything you would get out of that stuff would be denatured in flame and basically just make smoke.

The sage makes sense, though. If it clears and purifies the air around then why not a little inside you? It is kind of like a smudging invocation; not a bad idea, IMO.

I like it. If you are going for a heavy buzz it is too mild, but in a relaxed state (i.e. meditation) it makes a delightful tickle in your head and just kind of leads you around the moment like warm colors on a dark canvas. The wine method is interesting, too. Soaking a bunch of blue lotus and red poppy flowers (NOT the opium kind) in some red wine in a week in the sun adds an alkyloid compound to the wine. It still gets you drunk like normal alcohol, but the emotional profile of the buzz is very giddy and potentially sexually stimulating. The ancient Egyptians did this for many reasons, but most often as an aphrodisiac.

3 Likes

not really tripping ball but everything seem more lighter and soft kinda and at pure peace

1 Like

What did you smoke man details I need to know haha

1 Like

sage
mugwort
rose petals
lavender
Damiana leaf
licorice root
and now I’m hearing noise and somewhat voices from the darkness and getting glimpses of images once I blink

2 Likes

Holy shit don’t pass out on that shamanic journey and follow the darkness damn bro you smoked the whole kitchen :joy:

3 Likes