Smoke alarms

I was just wandering if anybody had a problem with there smoke alarms going off when you summon demons?

2 Likes

Very good question I would really like to find out if it’s is because the demons bring sulfur smell with them

1 Like

Some people report that but it’s probably because they used too much incense without turning the alarm off or blocking the detector.

4 Likes

Yes I see that happening I don’t know why I didn’t see that it could be the insense thank you I will keep that in mind

Yes many times, its pretty annoying. I can not use incense very much. I have also had Mars spells make them go off. It also turned out that there were some ordinary things that were contributing, but I knew several times it was a spirit or the energy of the ritual. One time it happened right after a Mars ritual to Horus, I know some people would automatically think its anger or punishment, But I do not think so. I also had enemies and people who have cursed me and it could have been them refusing to leave, or maybe even sometimes a combination of all of those things. new detectors here in Canada are so sensitive, kind of like Canada its self, ha ha

2 Likes

Pretty cool answer if your neighbor asks what are you doing why did the alarm go on?
Mmm not much going on, just trying to summon a demon or a couple of them into my apartment. :joy:

2 Likes

They tend to look you up and down and walk off muttering after that… Nothing to see…

1 Like

Yes actually. I’ve had smoke alarms go off for no reason at all. The first time, I was making the space more accommodating to demons. I basically go around the room chanting with the intent of darkening the energy in the room and making the energy heavy. Flowing the energy around with my hands. I wasn’t burning anything in the house. No candles, incense, etc… Right as I finished, the alarm went off. The batteries were fine; had very good charge. The alarm wasn’t defective. It only happened that one time with that alarm and I had lived there 3 years.

The second time was at a different location, I was enraged by something. I was standing right under one and it went off. Sure surprised me. Same as before; nothing burning. Batteries were also fine.

1 Like

Hi how do you darking the energy in a room?

It’s a bit difficult to describe, but bear with me.

I have several methods; however, all of them require for me to drop down in a deep trance or TGS. My main method is visualizing the word, BLACK, on a white background in my head. Then, zoom in on one of the letters until I’m completely enveloped in darkness. I allow it to consume me, as if I’m swimming in it. By the time I’m floating and swimming, I’ve dropped down into trance.

This can also be done with music, anything from dark ambient to black metal. I particularly like black metal because the complexity of the sound almost instantly drops me. I also have a black, metallic bowl that makes a low, metal ring when struck. This would help me focus on dropping the energy. I try not to rely on music or sounds too much though, or use it as a crutch.

Once I’m in that state, I focus on the heavy, dark energy that I’ve felt while visiting demons in their realm. Also, that energy when they visit me. I call that energy into me and surround myself with it. Be consumed by it. Then, I direct that energy into the room around me, filling the corners, solidifying its presence. Feeling it flow around and through your being. Then, I focus a vortex in the center of the room, bringing it all together, connecting it. This is also useful for opening portals.

1 Like