Smarter at school from evocation?

Generally being around certain types of spirits will have certain effects on you.

In this situation I would start inviting over Mercurial and airy spirits, as well as spirits like Thoth, Odin, Quetzalcoatl, Azazel etc etc etc.

I wouldn’t expect you to just immediately know everything about it, its possible but I wouldn’t count on it, however learning at multiple times the normal speed is very possible.

4 Likes

I’ve done a sigil for good grades once. It worked like crazy. In biology I had been absent a lot and we got a quiz that I didn’t know shit about. I literally had to stay after class GUESSING and rearranging answers. I didn’t know Jack. When I got my grade… I got an A.
There was also this huge test over the entire unit, but again, I was absent when the rest of the class took it so I had to sit outside of the class and take mine. Once again I was lost I didn’t know a lot of stuff on there. But then it’s like the space in front of me began to vibrate and I heard this humming noise. And then I just felt like someone was saying “watch this”. Then all of a sudden my teacher starts calling out all the answers inside. And I got a 105 on the test.

5 Likes

I just wanna be able to evoke a demon, ask it to give me the knowledge for the topics on the test and then do the test. AND GET FUCKING FULL MARKS… I’m almost having my exams… FUCK

I think you could probably make a sigil for memory retention.

2 Likes

I’ll try… THANKS FOR THE REPLY PEOPSSS

1 Like

Ain’t gonna happen without work.

You could evoke King Paimon for help with learning the science.

You could evoke King Paralda to help with memory.

But you will still need to study the information.

4 Likes

Duke Ronove
He is very good in science and patron of scholar i think

1 Like

King Paimon and Duke Dantalion teach all arts . Also maybe Azazel

1 Like

I thought the ancients used demons to get smarter, they didn’t have to study or work hard tho

Um…no.

I don’t know what books you’ve been reading but that is definitely not how it works.

2 Likes

They may help with retention of what you have read or being able to recall the information but you still have to do the work. I mean it would be nice but it’s like winning the lottery compared to earning the money. You sound like you want this to be like winning the lottery, instant, whereas in reality it’s more like having someone who is a genius at making money from trading stocks teach you. You still end up in the same place only if you win the lottery, you can lose the money and then you’re reliant on a very very slim chance that you will win it again. If you are taught how to earn the money through trading stocks, even if you lose a lot of money through a crash or a few bad trades, the skills you were taught will let you rebuild a fortune again and again and again as many times as you want.

2 Likes

I heard that a demon can actually change your answers right after your test

Dude, tell me something - if someone asked you for help with something and you did it for them, then they asked again for the same thing, how many times do you think they could ask you before you told them to jam it where the sun don’t shine?

1 Like

Also I am assuming you’re actually going to be working in whatever field you’re studying, how do you expect to keep a job if you don’t know how to do what you need to because you didn’t bother learning the subject matter?

3 Likes

Bwahahahahahahhaha!!!

That I would like to see!

2 Likes

i largely agree with @DarkestKnight but there is this;

And this:

3 Likes

Short answer. No
Being a student myself it sure would be nice to live in the fucking Matrix and instantly have whatever knowledge or skill directly implanted but thats not the case.
If you are studying the. You need to do the work, If you font learn it how do you expect to be able to do function at a work place where they will assume you know your stuff?

3 Likes

Sigil please :pray:

I’m sorry but that user hasn’t posted here in 3 over years and is unlikely to answer you. I suggest the posts Lady Eva linked above.

1 Like

I don’t understand the question. Vapula what?