Small amounts of external dmt and ritual

Small amounts of external dmt and ritual Would this increase results in any way it would definitely help temporarily open the third eye

1 Like

Generally I think it’s thought not. The reason is the realm for which dmt is a door, is not the same realm as most of those you’re trying to reach in ritual. But this is hearsay. After that I think you should try it and let us know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I fully agree. But it works like tinted glasses or lets say a iphoto filter… whatever substance you take will change how and what you see, but for sure they can help you go faster and deeper if done right.

1 Like

So if I wanted to contact the dmt jesters it would be perfect but if I was trying to contact any other entity it would have various results is that what your saying

Well it depends how much you can focus during… cause your steering wheel is kinda gone so you either have to set your environment perfectly or not take too much… and if you see jesters on dmt, think twice or thrice if it’s not actually the entity you wanted to channel and it’s presenting itself in a funny form to you thru your own distorted experience… there is a lesson in everything

1 Like

Or maybe you just really like jesters on a subconscious level :joy:

1 Like

By jesters you mean the “machine elves” that Watts talks about? No these have nothing to do with any entity we talk about in the occult. They’re not aliens, or angels, or deities either. They’re not part of this universe.

The trouble I’ve seen in trip reports is that

1. They are very dismissive about human interests, and kind see incarnating as a waste of energy so they talk about anything but what would be useful
  2. You don’t remember most of the conversation afterwards anyway
  3. You’re outside of spacetime and in a very specific realm with no critical thinking to even look for a way out and ‘down’ to the astral or universal areas.

I think you’d have better luck using THC (the active agent in weed) for this effort and altered states, along with lucid dreaming and ritual work.

But like you were saying, maybe just using a small amount so you don’t go that far would do the trick. I don’t know. There’s a lot of trip reports on yt you can check into to see if the experience sound interesting to you in it’s own right, if taking just a little even does anything etc. Look for bad trips too so you know what the risk is if it goes wrong.

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

i have used thc in ritual with some success it is great to relax and open up