Slowly starting to lose myself to a permanent possession

This is incorrect, my situation is different. There are certain circumstances where a negative entity can reincarnate as a human if they want to decide to change there polarity from the negative service to self-polarity to the service to others polarity. Read more about the Universal Law Of One Books from RA. There are many YouTube videos about the law of One. And my spirit buddy is an a spirit guardian who is an Ascended Master. It’s not some random spirit guide.

As to your assertion they are not Gods that is incorrect. They believe in the service to self-aspect. Huge egos. They see themselves as Gods. Many demons see themselves as Gods. Demons are negative entities tied to the Earth plane, do not have access to the Universal consciousness, and feed off humans for energy because they cannot get it from anywhere else. Once the Earth shifts from 3D to 5D, they will disintegrate, and go to other dense Earth planes, unless they want to ascend and serve the Creator.

Your higher self is not always human. My higher self is a reptilian from Orion. It’s not human whatsoever. This reptilian is a negative entity. My situation is 100% unique and different.

My higher self has decided to change it’s polarity in the service to self-aspect, and create a new aspect to the service to others aspect according to the law of One materials from RA. So in order to do that, there was existential circumstances which required the entity to reincarnate as a human to help change it’s polarity.

Thanks for your insights but you cannot dissolve the human Ego. It’s part of your human experience. You can however balance it out by doing energy work, meditating and other work but you cannot ‘kill’ it. That’s impossible to do as it’s part of you.

I also spoke with Lucifer and that’s not what he told me. He told me this is part of my spiritual transformation and that it is indeed my higher self, attempting to change it’s polarity in the service to self aspect to the service to others aspect, and it had to reincarnate as a human.

I would tell you who I am, but i cannot tell you publicly on this forum, but i do have my email in my profile so if you want to talk about it off this forum, then I would be more than happy to share with you who I am.

Ok bro, your call. Are you sure it was Lucifer you spoke to?

1 Like

Why would something outside of your self have so much authority on who you are, what name your higher self is and so on?
It seems mighty intrusive and fast. Spirits that care for you don’t mind helping you self study slowly, this does sound like something wanting to overload your ego and then destroy you.

2 Likes

I’m dropping this here because some things are similar.

There is no higher self as an outside, tangible entity. There is who you have been, who you are, and brief flashes of who you COULD be, when you act as though you ARE who you could be. But when you do that, you aren’t outsourcing to yourself as a higher being, you are BEING the higher being.

The higher self is an easy “in” for many entities. And if you think the Morningstar won’t let you have a parasite problem to see how you handle it, you’re fooling yourself. He’d probably let something impersonate him for a sec to see if you fall for it, and then keep an eye as things play out to see how you handle the situation.

If your spiritual work is not beneficial or practical, its time to “empty your cup” and pretend to be a novice and relearn some things. I can’t tell you what you were before in previous incarnations. But I confidently say that there isn’t a tangible, external higher self, and IF there is, it is operating outside the confines of any plane or space we can holler at. We can EMBODY it briefly, but that’s simply living up to our potential.

If you’re losing yourself, and its not personal alchemy cutting out the dead weight, then malevolence is at play and you’ve gotta solve the problem, then figure out how you got the problem to begin with.

So if a negative entity incarnates as human to move to the positive polarity, why would its end stages return to reverse that reversal?

Is the natural progression of you living life as you* not necessary for the “higher self” to be what it is? Why is it coming back and fucking with things? Even if the higher selves exist, why would they be able to, or even want to fuck with the stages that got them where they are?

2 Likes

Yes, he was. You do not know who my higher self identity is because I cannot reveal it publically so how could Lucifer have possibly known to look into my situation? I think he just gave you a generic vision of something completely random. If you want I can share with you who I am privately, there is an email in my profile. please email me, and you can validate it with him.

there are many things here that you said that have multiple answers. A negative entity can reincarnate as a human to attempt to move to the positive polarity. While it creates a new aspect, in a positive aspect. It does NOT end it’s former negative aspect. It maintains it and then has a dualistic nature. Both a positive and negative aspect. Many spirits have a dualistic nature. You will find that this is very common. Thoth for example, has a negative service to self aspect, and a higher Ascended Master aspect, so does Ra, and many others. This is what is happening with me.

Sounds like you’ve got things all figured out, best of luck on your endeavors

3 Likes

I’m a bit confused here, you came asking for advice but yet, you do not accept or even want to consider anything that’s being said. That “entity” is sugar coating you.

And I’ve met countless people like that too, one being in my family, and I can tell you that more often than not, they actually don’t know what they are doing, or don’t know what they are up against. I’m not saying the people you paid are like this, but it is something to consider and be careful of.

5 Likes

I even gave him a message from Lucifer, he doesn’t seem to want to listen, this is classic parasite work, it happened with me

3 Likes

Why do you think you will be consumed? Are you extremely unsure of your power and right to decide who you are? I think that perhaps if your spiritual patron is telling the truth, then this may mean that your mission in the human body was not in vain, you should take the process of merging into your own hands, you should accept it as inevitable, which may change you greatly. , but at the same time you must be the locomotive, the core and that key element, and have a greater impact than it will have on you. Basically, there is nothing wrong with merging if your personality is not erased and crushed. But it will most likely be erased and crushed if you resist. Imagine it as if you were hit on the head with a bat and you would lose your memory, and then start to remember with surprise what kind of person you were before, but at the same time being someone else.

But first, turn to spirit that brings parasites to clean water, as you have already been advised here. To be sure for sure.

good point and it could be valid for some people, but it doesn’t mean that’s the case for everyone.

I just checked and Lucifer did not connect with my spirit guardian to investigate the situation, what he gave you was a false vision. I never gave you my higher self’s name. can you please email me, and i can let you know who my true name is so you can validate my situation.

I don’t need your higher self name, I can connect simply vby using your username, make sure you are contacting Lucifer, your stories seem too crazy for it to be a legit situation

1 Like

I’m just confused, why did you ask for advices if you ignore them ?

3 Likes

i’ve never heard of someone being able to connect simply by my username that i just created yesterday which Lucifer does not know. that sounds a bit weird and suspicious if you ask me. but you do you.

im not confused, there were a lot of great valid points made here by multiple people and i appreciate everyones input. and im doing more now to deal with the situation based on everyones input.

@spiritjourney well then good luck to you (hope you don’t get stuck in the dark
With this being living your life out for you)

2 Likes

i hope not either. ill update this thread with the final outcome soon.