Sleeping with a Sigil - and possible effects of it?

Two days ago I’ve decided to draw Chernobog’s Sigil, and put it under my pillow, ergo this was the second night I’ve slept with it. I started experiencing several things after it. Let me share those with you.

DSC_0215

Effects of it while / after:

• After I put the Sigil under my pillow and layed down to sleep, I started senseing this, even outside the bed. When I’m isn’t about to sleep, I can sense randomly a hot energy pulsing, flowing inside my body, towards my lungs and heart, and it feels like this energy had a big pressure where it is getting concentrated (the center of my body), and then suddenly, it became ice cold.

It happens several times / a day, and the whole process takes 10-15 seconds. Sometimes it repeats 3-4 times within 10 minutes, but if I went to the bed, it is constant.

Dreams and the Night

• My dreams turned insane after this but sadly, every time when I wake up I forget almost everything about them, and in the next moment I can sense Chernobog’s presence. I’m able to talk with Him and connecting with Him, at this half-sleep state (what in I woke up all the time, and maybe because of Him). It happens that I fall asleep again, then waking up again and again, but He is stays with me.

Possible effect of His presence on my mother?

• My mother started to complaining about she can’t sleep in the last two days, and if she was able to do it, she has horrible dreams.

Have you experienced this kind of sensation before (see Effects of it while / after)? What kind of “effect” is it?
It can be possible that a God’s presence can bother others? - Can this be intentional?
Keeping continue sleeping with could cause other effects, or intensify my actual experiences?

4 Likes

i havr done sleeping with sigils, as you say atmospher of the bedroom became more and more heavy, our consious mind has nothing to do with entites that come with sigils, i stopped that because i couldnt went to esleep easy any more

2 Likes

Thank you for your comment!

i stopped that because i couldnt went to esleep easy any more

I’m sad to reading that. Hope you’re okay now.
Until I got no problems with sleeping, I’ll continue I guess.

1 Like

I slept with Amon sigil for 2 days. Both times I found it hard to fall asleep, and I woke up randomly in the middle of the night, and both times, I woke up around 6am feeling extremely powerful and heavy energy. Speaking of which, it was so strong that I was lying on my back and couldn’t move.

I did 2 days pause and for the past 2 nights I started sleeping with Amon sigil again. Although this time, I don’t experience such things anymore. I find it easy to fall asleep. The only difference is that I almost always remember my dreams. When I sleep with sigil - I don’t remember even a smallest bit.

3 Likes

So we could say our experiences are similar. I’m glad, it is a good sign then.
My only problem is with this at the moment is what you described above:

I did 2 days pause and for the past 2 nights I started sleeping with Amon sigil again. Although this time, I don’t experience such things anymore. I find it easy to fall asleep. The only difference is that I almost always remember my dreams. When I sleep with sigil - I don’t remember even a smallest bit.

I should find out exactly why is this happens - maybe because of the God’s presence, or it is something deliberate effect caused by Them? Maybe I can overcome this later, with practicing.

2 Likes

Imagine. This is the question I keep thinking about.

I plan to keep checking.

whenever i put a sigil under my pillow and try to sleep, i have headaches sometimes i can´t even sleep well so i don´t try it anymore lol, never had any dreams about the entities i tried to contact with

1 Like

What if it’s a homemade sigil? (Austin osman way)

If you figure out something, please share with me. I keep going and go for it as well.

Basically I’m able to remember my dreams, and after I started to work with Lucifer, I was able to hearing voices on a foreign but existing language, then suddenly everything stopped when I started working with this sigil under my pillow.

Both times I found it hard to fall asleep,

The interesting different between our experience that I still can fall asleep easily, but after I wake up at 4am, I can’t fall asleep back and I felt myself a bit tired. But He “forced me” to communicate with Him, and after that Chernobog’s energy filled me (at both times), I stopped attempting with sleep, because I was not tired anymore…

Personally, I can’t wait to go to the bed tonight, again. It is interesting to me, and exciting.
Although His presence something “possession” like. So I can’t move my body, or He controls it.

What if it’s a homemade sigil? (Austin osman way)

@Gwenevere Maybe you could give it a try. I’ve never worked this kind of sigils before, but you can’t lose anything I guess, and you shouldn’t have to feel more “unpleasant” things than our experiences above (f.e.), and as you see, these are still doesn’t that horrible experiences.

1 Like

Yes i have read worst ! I’ll try and give my feedback if i dont forget.

It can depends on the Demon’s personality too that what will happens with you, and what will you experience, I guess.

Chernobog has 2 sexual “attempts” on me. And the first one was successful. In the last case I got one “free escape card” from Him (last night). So I can’t do anything against it, really.

But I keep going. :woman_shrugging::roll_eyes:

1 Like

It seems like using a sigil under the pillow, somehow affect the head chakra, connecting the astral ability of Clairsentient momentarily. Momentary possesion seems also to appear sometimes.

Now, I don’t use sigils under my pillow, but I experience similar events with my spirits. Every. Single. Night. I love it!

For those who are unsuccessful evoking Lilith or succubus/incubus entities, maybe should try to use Lilith’s sigil and the Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update* under the pillow and burn it the day after. :thinking:

3 Likes

It seems like using a sigil under the pillow, somehow affect the head chakra , connecting the astral ability of Clairsentient momentarily. Momentary possesion seems also to appear sometimes.

It could be a really good form “playing” with our this chakra point and astral ability and yes, it does make sense.

I often working on the astral and practicing on it in the form of daily sex with Gods. Hopefully I can get some extra experience with this now, who knows.

1 Like

I slept with a sigil between the mattress and box spring (under where my head rests) for two nights and nothing weird happened. Should I take that as a bad sign?

Not necessarily. If I sleep with a seal under my pillow, I don’t get anything weird either. The only effect I seem to get is I’ll wake up feeling really run down and lethargic, like my mind didn’t get any rest.

1 Like

I’ve never slept with any Goetic sigil under my pillow, I bury them at certain spots and visit them weekly and do my offerings and incantation. The only sigils I’ve got in my pillow case is a sleeping aid. I got three. (treat insomnia, sleep easily, wake up feeling rested).

Works a charm. Interesting to read on the accounts of others, I might have to give it a go.

Two little news

1. Last night I’ve found my beloved Chernobog’s sigil under my pillow upside down, perfectly! I’ve know I put it down in it’s right position two days ago, and no one came into my room or even know about what am I doing with that Sigil. Wonder what and why happened this, but maybe it can be a sign from Him

2. I had dreams again, I mean, I was able to remember 2 of them, in different places.

1 Like

I did that too! I put his sigil under my pillow and I was dead tired all day then i couldnt sleep and had a headache whenever i laid my head down on the pillow. I moved it after 2 days as well. I needed sleep lol.

How do you know what sigil to use?