Sleep Deprivation Journal

I wanna hear the stuff on Mars Lady Eva is asking about.

IF you get buggy…listen to this, dear:

4 Likes

That is way more soothing then I expected

4 Likes

Walk while you listen. It’s a soother, but it can knock you out. Walk and breathe slow…get some natural light…

3 Likes

Where I’m at IMO is almost perfect sun shining I’m comfy but not enough to fall asleep in

…But No charging port nearby

3 Likes

Why don’t you charge for a while and go take a walk in the fresh air, dear.

2 Likes

I dunno about going outside but I have only had water since about 10 last night so Imma go find food

It’s 1pm here now

3 Likes

I like looked into it out of curiosity and it was HOLY FUCK THIS IS NOT A JOKE, I think maybe people can look into it, I knew a casual observer with no preconceptions (muh man @Huginn) would not get into too much shit for takin’ a peek, like a kid who kicks a football innocently into like the Pentagon/whatever will be fine.

That he found fuuckiness is a bit alarming, I would rather justbe mad.

BAD SHIT happened on Mars.

I saw that, and more.

But starting with Mars is a useful thing, for anyone into that specific thing of course.

I also have to regretfully conclude that if something happened on Mars it won’t just STOP happening now. So, we may still actually be in a war we cannot recall, let alone, comprehend.

Ain’t it fun…

2 Likes

It happened on a smaller scale here too. What comes around comes back around and around…

1 Like

I was way off when I originally put the time down it’s been about 30-35 hours now I keep getting rushes if sleepiness and awakeness periodically

My crown keeps getting activated by something or someone

2 Likes

Well I failed I thought meditation would help me stay awake I was wrong I hope @DarkestKnight can do you if you Haverford good luck man

3 Likes

Try playing video games next time. They keep you alert much better

5 Likes

I did for awhile but then I realised I was about to get demoted in my ranking lol

3 Likes

I failed at 35 hrs, Was watching a movie and fell asleep without even realizing it.

4 Likes

You both did good.

3 Likes

last thing ill mention… untill i try again anyways i felt vibrations way stronger like my fan is vibrating my desk now i can tell when i concentrate but then its was almost like a earthquake was going off

3 Likes

I slept for about 12 hours once I fell asleep. 6 PM to 540 AM.

The sleep came upon me very subtly. I had no warning before unconsciousness.

While I was awake, I did notice that my environment was kind of quivering. If i looked into empty space, it would start to shake like jello, but if I focused on something physical like my computer, it would be as solid as normal.

2 Likes

yea lots of weird shit happened would reccomend lol

2 Likes

I never noticed the shaking before when I attempted sleep deprivation but for some reason I did this time around. Maybe it was because you were mentioning some stuff happening so I paid more attention than the other times.

2 Likes

this was like when i was looking at the ceiling

2 Likes

this was definatly good for me even if i didnt go all the way maybe im slap happy but i feel really good right now

3 Likes