Glad it was good for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

time is still going slow for me tho :upside_down_face: lol

2 Likes

How much sleep did you get?

2 Likes

same as you 12 hours

2 Likes

I am not noticing any slowing of my perception of time, but my head feels a bit fuzzy.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva do you think your tinfoil hat storys can go into the public forum? lol im thinking about opening it up for others looking into what would happen and whatnot

1 Like

ALSO almost forgot to mention i had insane dream recall when i woke up

1 Like

Mars stuff?

Sure, I don’t want to start the topic myself because I don’t really have time to answer qiestions on it, but if you want to start something please do. :+1:

2 Likes

@Huginn
Have you checked out polyphasic sleep? It has some sleep deprivation, but also nap periods. The idea is that sleep becomes condensed into these smaller time periods, leaving more waking time in the 24 day. I experimented with it for a while. Very fun, but it isn’t actually conducive to a practical meditation routine. There is a huge adjustment time. I want to go at it again once I reach certain goals in my current practice.

2 Likes

i might have to try it next time thank you

1 Like

How did the second attempt go?

Piss poor hated myself for doing it passed out after maybe 20 hours I have slightly tuned into the spirit world more tho

2 Likes

So I may as Well write her about what I am currently experiencing I have not had a lot of sleep the past couple of days (maybe 8 hours in 3-4 days) I keep hearing this weird music I can’t even explain what it sounds like.

I suppose the closest would be male sirens, with drums of that makes since.

Maybe it’s native American wait if it is then… :thinking:

2 Likes

Now I’m just hearing random gibberish I can’t understand and a child’s laugh… I need to go toto bed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I had something similar when migraines forced sleep deprivation on me. They were more like a sad whale song – you could literally feel it emanate sadness, with random bursts of drumming for a few seconds.

Dude the full 72 hours, nah man i opt for the 96 hours.

Harmala seeds and Ilex Guayusa leaves. i am now at 37 hours. i not tried, i just awake. Harmala is a MAOI, meaning it deactivates enzymes in our gut. those enzymes breakdown nutrition minerals ect…
Guaysa contains Caffine L-theanine and Theobromine.
Because Caffine is mxed with L-theanine you can drink higher (strong) amounts than coffee. i take 30 grams and cook that for a few hours.than cook it down, concentrating the brew

than i take harmala resin made from my seeds. wait 1 hour and drink a little 25% of a cup of brew. because of the MAOI effect (last 6 hours) the effects of the brew remain longer and also a lot stronger or powerful compared with no MAOI effect.

Theobromine, this causes a higher body activity
Caffeine reduces fatigue and increases alertness
L-theanine, increases mental alertness

Amen

And be a master of transmutation.

from west to east

you can play single player games like MGS V PP or HITMAN and the like