Sleep Deprivation Journal

So as some of you may know I am working on reopening my Clairaudience with sleep deprivation I’m going to post it here and if I get success with it I shall drop it in the general discussion tab

Remember this is me tired AF

4 Likes

I am getting jumpy and paranoid I see the fabric cover from my chair on the ground and I could have sworn it was a roach I even tried to kill it.

There is a few dead wasps in my bathroom and I swear I seen one move.

As I was coming back into my room I seen something dash in front of me. I think it may have been a shadow lion if that makes since

Hopefully I can make it the full 72 hours I am already very tired.

It seems I have an easier time meditating like this my brain doesn’t want to clutter it with too many thoughts.

I believe I hear something already sort of sounds like faint music although it could be coming from outside

6 Likes

I really hope this doesn’t turn out like a bad acid trip I am seeing things put of the corner of my eye constantly didn’t know I had this many spirits near me

I believe whatever my body was holding in reserve started kicking in again that or caffeine is actually effecting me again

I’m starting to see different profile pictures on people even for a second they are the pictures of people who were banned in the past

I think the cat is in my hammock with me :neutral_face:

3 Likes

The lion is one of my servitors I made so long ago and forgot about :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

What does the lion do, and is he mad at you for ignoring him?

2 Likes

I think I made him for bravery and to terrify enemies mostly was just ment to be some one to talk to. If I remember right he was the first one I made I generally make them chill because I know I’ll forget em…

4 Likes

I’m experimenting with some servitors at the moment so that’s cool to learn.

2 Likes

Servitors were actually my intro to magic my friend had some you could feel even if you weren’t tuned to energy when they entered the room

2 Likes

I’m going to guess at about 30 hours in

As I look up at my ceiling I see big black dots just moving it’s honestly kind of disorienting, maybe focusing on them can help me fall into this

Scratch the dots it’s more like waves or maybe it’ll change every time I look

3 Likes

Ask what happened on Mars.

No am srs. :+1:

2 Likes

I got something about an explosion and an escape pod leaving the planet mean anything?

3 Likes

Did they follow us? This may fuck your life up, so, probably don’t.

Something REALLY BAD happened on Mars.

5 Likes

:neutral_face: thanks for telling me after rofl

4 Likes

But yea a sort of “warp vortex” thing happened like in star trek when they warp. I seen and explosion someone screaming into a Mic then a ship leaving the planet

Oh you mean ask another question fuck it why not

3 Likes

“Did the Martians come to earth” I felt a pressure on my third eye and a faint “yes”

I think that was your question? I dunno am really out of it
@Lady_Eva

4 Likes

Yeah probably drop that now m8, it’s a bit of a big one, nice work though bro. :wink:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

My fan started to sound like the low hum of a “flying saucer” I was tripping for a second

3 Likes

Quiet yourself. Be the breath inside the breath. No fear. Calm. Master your reactions…

7 Likes

Also, canals… meditate upon them. :sunglasses:

Okay just fuckin’ with you there.

But, Mars, eh?

Something fucky happened there amirite?

something to OUR detriment? :thinking:

3 Likes