Sleep deprivation, day one today:

I don’t do drugs but have you done sleep biphasic where one stays asleep for two to three hours and stay up for the rest of the night and day if so can you explain how I could do it please so I can control my sleep deprivation so I can Enter theta gamma state via sleep deprivation more easily, please let me know ASAP, Multiverse Blessings.

well the truth is that you kinda need drugs, you ned to get your “head heavy” to get to those brainwave states, once you achieved and named them as your theta/gamma state it comes easier sober, or by will…¨

i use word mediatative.

1 Like

Uh yeah no thanks so you don’t know what sleep biphasic tis then???

1 Like

I think it’s basically where you get some sleep for two to three hours then wake back up this is for sleep deprivation to Enter theta gamma states you stay up for three to four days and sleep for two to three hours each night easy right you get three hours of sleep and still keep your progress in reaching theta via sleep deprivation and you can see and hear spirits and see and cast spells that sounds like a win win towards me, how about you try it I’m thinking about doing it myself real soon, I keep everyone updated on this thread so y’all know my progress and you can post your progress to if you wish, Multiverse Blessings.

1 Like

Sorry y’all gonna have to wait until the end of March because that’s whenever I’m off for spring vacation, then I’ll have plenty of time to share and spare for y’all for a promise tis a promise,

Sorry y’all for not updating I’m truly trying but I may experiment with sleep paralysis

Hey bro do you have anymore sleep deprivation stories for us please loved to hear have you ever evoked any spirits in theta via sleep deprivation,

Thx for informing me it so happens I’m starting today because I had enough money to buy 2 packs of coffee and I get to stay four days off because I’m graduating high school this Sunday oh I get Monday off too, because what encourage me twas Conner Kendall’s post because he soul traveled with sleep deprivation, I know this shit works you know this shit works how because we’ve done it unintentionally before now we’re doing it intentionally and we’re well prepared

1 Like

Can you link me to the Conner Kendall post? Also, its quite coincidental that you messaged me about this now, because I had just planned on doing a sleep deprivation experiment yesterday, but I had to postpone it for next week. I’d be curious to hear how it turns out for you.

1 Like
1 Like

Sure, work or not nothings stopping me,

1 Like

If you want to maximize your sleep deprivation, try fasting while you do it, especially from heavy foods, like red meat or pasta.

1 Like

Can I still drink waters & or coffee because I’m drinking coffee to do this all, oh by the way you want me to say hi to Anubis for you because I can if you wish, what does he look like for you, because I’m gonna be seeing him physically like a person because that’s what sleep deprivation and theta does it makes you see spirits like real people,

This truly inspires me

By the way what’s anchoring suppose to do wherever did you learn it??? I’m not coming back once I soul travel I’m traveling to another physical world to…ugh it’s kinda challenging to explain no…I’m not killing myself it’s not like that at all, ever heard of reality shifting or permanently shifted to a different alternate reality basically you shift your awareness to that reality & you leave a piece of consciousness here In your current reality aka clone, of you Wish go ahead say I’m dumb but the multiverse tis real I’ve shifted my awareness this other time not so long ago to a physical place I designed myself I wasn’t dreaming and it wasn’t a soul traveling experience I was physically where I’d deeply imagined before falling asleep I used Neville Goddard’s famous technique sats don’t know if you’re familiar with his work, but I tried it and I twas somewhere else for.a split 1-2 seconds call me dulisonal like everyone else but I know the multiverse is real there are more realities paranormal stuff doesn’t happen to me for no reason they’ve been calling me, I hope you understand the spiritual awakening I’m going through tis breathtaking, respond soon Multiverse Blessings,

Yes, you can still drink water, and should. It is actually very unhealthy to go three or four days without it, as it can cause damage to your kidneys. The human body can easily survive 30 days or more without food, but only a few days without water.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight I’m glad you’ve entered the chat. I recall you saying that you never made it past 30 hours which is unfortunate…but for me the problem is making it past 72 hours. I don’t know why but something has always caused me to fail once I’ve gotten to that point.

1 Like

btw stargazer, i noticed that most of the good posts detailing peoples experiences with sleep deprivation have been seen and liked by yourself, which I’m happy to see. Shows me that you’ve been doing your homework! Here’s one that i think you missed though (skip to the third paragraph by tiberius) that you may want to add to your bookmarks

2 Likes

So its been almost four days since you made this post. Did you manage to make it all the way without nodding off?

Oh yes. I definitely wanna know it too.

1 Like