Skinwalkers

Who is it

1 Like

Ehhh I don’t care to mention their name

I got into a wreck and pretty sure they want me dead, cant even remember seeing them the first time. I can’t really remember what happened I just know they did something to cause me to wreck. Now I have a bad head injury and broken collar bone.

1 Like

Idk how I know this but there are def more than one.

Hey, pm me I think I can help with your problem

State does not matter. I live in LA and it happens occasionally.

1 Like

I was just there this summer

Did anything happen?

1 Like

No but I understand where you’re coming from, I could feel what you’re talking about, the potential for it is definitely there

1 Like

A theme on this forum?
What does that have to do with his post?
Also summoning things to do your dirty work isn’t a “theme of this forum”.

OP has gotten plenty of advice on handling this so why should he summon something just because you think it’s a “theme of this forum”?

1 Like

I mean it’s a common enough line of thought from the little bit I have read from different posts new and old. Also no one else broached the idea when I said so and If they did i missed it on my first read through. Can never do too much when preparing yourself.

Definitely agree there. The Spirits he does have seem to be helping.
Not sure what else he could do since his car accident, that makes them going on the offense. :frowning:

2 Likes

Ok I’m not entirely sure that SW’s did this to me, I had 2 other friends with me at the time they say they didnt see shit. I just woke up thinking they did something to me IG. I do know I shouldve died but didn’t, and I was the only one that got hurt bad, 2 other friends were in it too we wrecked 4wheelers and went flipping, they only got a few scratches haha. And I know one of the entities I work with kept me from dying so IG that’s good. I’ll try to answer anything the best I can I still have a bad concussion. Still recovering and trying to remember what exactly happened. But I already warned the sw’s if they were to try something i’d hunt them down, and if they did this im going to have a fun summer hahaha

1 Like

Since you are in some form of contact with them can you tell them to stop dicking around with me and have a proper conversation. I seem to have drawn their attention with my research but now they don’t want to come over and indulge my studies.

I was doing what research I could and scrying/remote viewing since I want to figure out how much of their mythical power of legit and I’m pretty sure one tried to project into my room and faceplanted off my wards. Impressions I got matched the description of skinwalkers and wendigo spirits but now they just don’t want to seem to acknowledge my existence so maybe the ones you have are more willing to play.

As for defense I have wards built up of vital and elemental energies that have been built up over a good period of time and are supported by routine works opening ways to the elemental planes and powers. That seems to work well and getting on the good side of your local spirits and nature entities will give you a good advantage and make it so you have a good home field advantage. Personal shielding and protection servitors are a good idea as well and shouldn’t be underestimated in their potency.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t really say i’m in contact, just that I see and feel their presence around and impose my will on that presence telling it to back tf off or I’ll devour it, or something along those lines. I keep drawing their attention on purpose though, kinda dumb, because I want to face one and prove myself. As for defenses I just rely on my will and my entities alone, not really into runes or any of that. And i’d like to say this though, do not piss off an entity you’re working for/with. The main entity I work with, me and her had an argument about something and she was fucking pissed and woke me up the other day by growling at me, so she probably ‘lifted’ her protection for a bit and let me wreck hahaha, fucker.

1 Like

Also from my experience they love to toy with people so be weary of that

My wards are purely energetic for the most part with some talismans as an anchor and my personal shields are built around me my will. I’ve dealt with plenty of ‘playful’ entities before. I really want to test if they are all they are cracked up to be and if so how I can learn and integrate that. You definitely have their attention more than I do so do keep us updated on anything interesting you find out especially if you can manage to sense them as they use their powers might help in figuring out how they go about it. I also hear there are a few good skinwalkers so if you start getting in over your head you might be in a better area to make contact with the nicer ones and request for them to provide some additional aid.

2 Likes

I’ll keep looking into them and improve my sensing on them and I’ll keep this thread posted on what I find out.

1 Like

Awesome. I’ll keep with my research and if I find anything helpful I’ll add it in. So far though it seems they are easy to repel at least when they go astral outside of their home territory.

1 Like

They may have been some other kind of shapeshifter or some kind entitie(s) having some fun at your expense. The description is just a bit off to be a skinwalker. They would have had thier gear where you could see it when in thier human form and thier eyes wouldn’t be glowing or reflecting when in thier animal form. Plus if they were skinwalkers there’s no way you would outrun them in the open like that unless they just let you go. You guys are probably going to be fine. But if you do have to go by there you should avoid whistling. That’s how they communicate with each other and consensus is they don’t like to be summoned by non skinwalkers.

3 Likes