Sitri's aura of lust, didnot work as expected

Dear friends,
I asked Sitri for an aura of lust, DOM. I got a dream that my aura was being fiddled with. Next day, I went to a bar and tried asking girls out. It didnot work. I was not able to generate the necessary flocking to me behaviour. I had to repeatedly ask myself,
“Why Sitri, why??”
My question is, “Does masturbation cause the effect of aura to become void?”
“Does alchohol interfere with such an aura”
Any insights would be helpful.

I didn’t try it myself, but 99% of the time it won’t work because you may be lusting for results.

Let them come to you. If your aura of lust or attraction is already in place, they should, without you actively seeking them.

6 Likes

if you nut, then absolutely yes

alcohol in small amounts will make you more aware of your aura

I’ve been dealing with an idea I’d like to rant about. Believe that Christianity, along with all manner of the Abrahamic religions, holds to what I like to call absolutist values. This means that everything has to fit into binary boxes of good and evil, as opposed to being more of a spectrum. You’re either honest or a liar, hard working or lazy, Intelligent or dimwitted, kind or cruel, a hero or villain. And to fit into the good box, you need to 100% fit into the cultural norm or ideal. NO DEVIATION! And where these religions go, the people hold onto absolutist morality. They’re simple to follow, but both people and nature are far too complex.

I can’t say for everyone, but I live in the US. Despite what most people like to think, I believe that we still hold to traditional values. But we are also a consumerist culture, so we don’t act upon those values. Sex, sexuality, and sexual desire is something that have a hard time with. According to our traditional values, we either believe that sex is just wrong and bad, or just outside of marriage. So, we push it into the realm of consumerism where it’s only embraced for shallow and self-centered purposes (pleasure, status, and profit for example), and is no more understood beyond how it can be manipulated. So, we see a constant cycle where the younger generation gets curious about sex, rebels against the older generation, some get reckless and suffer consequences, some get taken advantage of, then eventually everyone joins the older generation in embracing those traditional values.

The point that I am trying to make is that I don’t think we as humans really know how to deal with sexual energy. We are born and raised in a world with rules that contradict our nature. These absolutist values essentially dull our self-awareness and intuition. They make us think in ways that are actually more damaging to us. As magicians, I like to think we are in a quest for recovery. I can tell you that occult books have definitely gave me a unique and more practical perspective, if not more cynical. But I still have a lot of work to do.

But to answer your question, I’ve been considering the idea that when person A is attracted to person B, it creates a sympathetic link. Typically, this link can allow person B to influence, or feed off, person B, making person A vulnerable to person B. So, you have two choices. You can either learn the psychology of attraction, and use magick to develop the traits of someone who can attract women, or attract the opportunities to do so. Or you can learn to use energy work to shift the power of this link through masturbation.

2 Likes

I hope its not too off topic from OP, but your little rant reminded me of a couple things. Sex-negative Christianity in our consumerist US society is a huge influence, and there are plenty of sociological articles and journals about the negative impact it has, in fact it’s essentially its own special topic of discussion, I’m sure you could find really good ones about the subject of Jstor. I wish I remembered more on hand, but it’s been a while since I took socio courses. You also reminded me of this article, Everyone Is Beautiful and No One is Horny. I think it falls a little flat trying to hype up the upcoming batman movie, but otherwise it’s general idea is definitely within the realm of your idea.

As for OP, I’ll have to agree with BloodforPoppies that sometimes when you want something too much it unfortunately works against you. You’ll have to invoke the powers if confidence and feeling sexy, and frequent a sociable location to get people to attach to you first. Masturbation is actually a very good form of energy release and is used often in sex and love spells. You could try invoking Sitri and offer your sexual energy to gain better chances of being appealing.

As for if alcohol does anything, I couldnt say. I don’t drink myself, but it does, of course, affect your mind. As long as you’re not drinking yourself into a health hazard you should be fine.

2 Likes

I think that there’s a link between lack of sexual release and lack of confidence. Maybe you could channel a more accomplished spirit, or have one provide a proper physical release from time to time. Like visiting a spiritual hooker. However, I’m sure there are possible risks involved in either case.

But was it helpful?

Not for me, no, just wanted to let you know this is an established topic of interest you could read more in depth about. I studied it in sociology and got my associates before switching degrees.

Then I hope OP might find it useful.

I just keep away from that stuff in general. If it weakens the aura, I say that’s just one more reason.

Edit: I think I might have had a drinking problem in a past life. My body will not let me drink it. That’s not to say I’m allergic. It’s like whenever I drink any, my body overrides control and instantly spits it out. I’m not into the stuff anyway, so it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Only a day has gone by and you’re already questioning why? As stated in the title, you didn’t even expect him to help you, so why should he?

You might want to try giving your work a bit more time, and to trust that your desire was heard and will be granted.

Good luck.

3 Likes

I’ve very rarely had luck with “picking up” women at bars/clubs/parties. There’s too much nonsense. Half of them have boyfriends, the rest are afraid of being assaulted, which is very fair and reasonable. Maybe one person will be open to what it is you want to do. Maybe some people are better at chatting up randos and getting a date or taking them home, I don’t know. I’ve been much more successful just meeting people like a normal person through hobbies and interests or work where it is soooo much easier to have a conversation (so, ugh, how’s the party? what do you do? ah, “retail”. you watch TV or something? it was easier in college) and letting things go how they will. People are ultra horny if they’re looking for sex, so it really doesn’t take much.

Or you could, like, go to a sex club. Why are you here? Oh, for sex, it’s a sex club. Waddya fuckin know

3 Likes

First, @Jaden_Isaac I’ll agree that Christianity is bad for sexual health, and I’ll agree that magick and recovery can go hand-in-hand, but so can recovery and many other things. I left the Catholic faith when I was 11 although that’s only when I formally switched beliefs. So maybe that’s why I disagree with you when I say I’ve never had any problems about wanting sex or having sex. I’m from the US too, been raised with Christian parents, did sex ed in Catholic school. Sure, society contributes to a lot of things, but I don’t think @willowtree 's problem is that they’re concerned what others will think or anything like that (consciously or subconsciously) because of how they grew up. OP is pretty clear that they want some and have done magick to get it.

Also wondering, did you call Sitri unaccomplished?

@shinri that last line :joy::joy::joy:

Now for the real question, @willowtree . You called Sitri yesterday for an “aura of lust” and today went to bar to find some sex? Based on my personal relationship with Sitri and other people’s I know about… did Sitri by chance just make you hornier? If you want other people to want you, make sure that is what you say. Sitri likes to mess with people a bit, so make sure that you don’t have an aura of ‘I feel more lusty and I’m desperate for sex’ and that you’re actually attracting women with this new aura.

You have to believe in your magick and you have to give it space to work.

1 Like

I never said he was concerned. I said that I don’t believe that, as a whole, humans really get sexuality and it’s potential. A Millinia of absolutist beliefs has robbed us of that knowledge. We’re waking up a bit, but we as a race have far to go.

That’s fine. I’m sexually repressed. So, I’m talking through my own perspective. I never claimed anything was fact, just belief.

However, I also said that if he learned the psychology of attraction, and what qualities create it, he can use magick to help develop those qualities.

No. I guess I didn’t communicate very well. It was a response to MottledZietgeist regarding confidence. Perhaps OP can channel a spirit who’s confidant, including Sitri, and benefit off of that.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification! I thought maybe we could talk about why you and I have different perspectives on Sitri, guess not.

If you want some help with that sexual repression, Sitri can help though I’m sure!

Here’s my take on magick. I play magic the gathering, but I’m not good at it. I perform a spell to get better luck in playing. Then I bring a preconstructed deck to my game store. I don’t know how to play it or upgrade it. And yet, I’m playing against 4 people who’ve constructed their own decks, know how to play them, and above all know more about the game than I do. I lose every game, in spite of my spell.

To me, magick manipulates probability in your favor. But its only as strong as the chances available. Meaning the magician needs to take part in creating more of that probability. So, I’d have to research the deck I want to build, how it plays, it’s strength and weaknesses, and what my friends might play. Once then, the spell will have a greater ability to work.

Oppositely, I can perform a spell meant to give opponents bad luck, so they just end up drawing the wrong cards. Even so, some level of work on my part has to take place to aid the spell’s success. Course, at that point, I might as well play blue, black, or a combination of both. (I might consider that for later).

Right now, I’m not in the position to be conjuring any lust spirit. Not only do I lack confidence, I also am not in the position of being around girls I can date. My main social outlet thus far is my community college, but it doubles as an early college. If you catch my drift. And due to the issue of snowfall (which where I live is a big deal), lots of events have been canceled or postboned. I have lots of work to do, and they include both raising confidence and creating more social outlets.

1 Like

I think you acted a little too quick. Not saying you can’t get instantaneous results but not saying you can get it right away either.

If you keep trying it will probably manifest sooner or later. Give time for the aura to adapt.

1 Like

Were the key words to my reply.

Good luck with your game.

Auras are not instantaneous most of the time. They take time to form and grow. What little confidence you have will be enough to fan the flames so to speak. Your aura will then replenish your confidence and back and forth and on and on until you are a presence again in your life and on the astral plane.

You can speed this up by focusing on the little victories and not questioning Sitri’s work. Magick like this is a participatory event that needs your cooperation and work on the physical plane.

It can happen quickly though-

3 Likes

Try asking Sitri to help your social skills and work on your personal attraction levels. This would supplement the work that your spells on attracting other people to you by building your “pick up artistry” mouth piece. Don’t give it up and don’t blame Sitri. Magick is a processing tool as well as for self-improvement. Demons are teachers as well as messengers who can manipulate other people for us, but we have to be willing to work towards that which we desire.

Think if Sitri like a mentor, and perhaps you’ll be guided to other more secular teachers who can inspire your self-esteem building routines and learn how sexual energy is used in those situations. How do men and women interact and find sexual attraction? Sitri will help find where your sexual attraction is blocked up for you and you’ll find solutions together. If it takes months or years to see it happen, then that’s life kin folk.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s so much my social skills as it is my comfort level in doing certain things. There’s probably also some blockages going on due to an extensive history of getting blocked. Not usually full on literally, but from experimentation and seeing what happens when you notice certain conditions are present and want to try something and see how it influences the other person.

There’s also how large the deck is and how often and in what quantity you get dealt fresh cards, and how those cards are. I’ve been in situations where I’ve gotten plenty of dates, but the type of person I was going for in the situations we were in caused unfavorable conditions for subsequent events. It is what it is. If you’re looking for a revolving door of abundant, attractive sex partners, how could that feasibly happen?

I’ve also experienced blockages from being in situations where it is good to tamp down the sexual response. You get so used to doing it, especially in situations where you are the odd one out, that it can cause fear with proceeding in other situations in which it is ok to do that. Shitting where you eat and all that.

I’m also biased because when I have had success, it was extremely easy and obvious. I don’t like to put it this way, but there are some that are statistically speaking more attractive than others, and success at the top end of that distribution (physically fit, good grooming and hygiene, attractive clothes, and with a body type I particularly enjoy) has come very easily and obviously to me, so when I see a situation that looks like it requires forcing or extensive labor, I just doubt that it’s even worth bothering. I’m too sexy to waste my time on people who are probably dead fish in bed anyways. You want to catch a lively one or a dead one?

I also like to remain open to opportunity, but look past the fog of horniness and fear and think about it for a moment. If you’re looking for something long-term, what are the odds you’ll find a suitable partner at somewhere random like a bar, unless that venue attracts a very specific crowd you are a part of, like a banker bar? If you want a harem, realistically you are probably best off finding the other people who want to have a harem and getting into that network since they aren’t as clingy. If you are a man, that likely means contributing to the collective harem. If you don’t like the thought of that, good fuckin luck. I’m sure some people get there, but how deep are you trying to go, and how much of a shitbag to your partner are you trying to be?

I also dislike “pick up artistry” as a concept. Learning influence I can understand, but when I hear “pick up artist” I just think of some slimy dude throwing away girls like trash. I understand that if you got stuck with the requirement to always, every single time be the one who has to take the risk of ruining your social relationships cause you have to break the realm of plausible deniability or the various social easements human beings have, it can cause resentment, especially when you know for an absolute fact that they just gave in to baseless fear and projected it onto you. I say think about what you really want, figure out how that could feasibly happen, and then let the magick work.

Magick has brought utter pieces of shit wastes of human life into my life for the purposes of teaching me just how fucked human beings can be in various very specific ways, and for important training purposes. I’ve seen curses and money spells manifest with incredible, obviously magickal results. If it can do that, in very specific means of manifestation that could very well have gone differently had coincidence lined up differently, it can get you fucked. It’s gotten me fucked before, and I imagine it will get me fucked again.

1 Like

Well, Sitri is one of my primary spirits right now. I’m going through it with you. I’m channeling through sigil gazing rather than through evocation, while occasionally whenever something major needs to happen I use possession rituals to fully integrate with any soul fragments or shadow aspects involved. There ensues a sort of power struggle during a possession period. It’s a balancing act of regaining your divinity and indiduality.

1 Like