Sitri

Hello everyone,has anyone worked with Sitri? What are his correspondences and what kind of method did you use? Im thinking of using a more demonalotry approach using incense, candles and his men,while channeling the sexual energy of my desire. How can I atleast effect change without evoking him and trying to see him, but instead invoke him into myself?

yeah

What did it feel like? And how did u go about it?

What it felt like what?

Well did you ever invoke sitri? What does it feel like when he uses you as a host?

I don’t like answering to such questions

Made contact, more precisely, but that’s something personal

Well idk what to actually do, because I do understand my senses are not open, but they open when need be I could say(emergencies, etc). I read somewhere that someone contacted sitri and he spoke to them without their senses being fully developed. I looking to know more on this, not entirely your whole experience nor method,but somethimg built upon the Foundation upon workimg with this mighty Prince.

You don’t need them. The demons are symbols, you actually work with symbols

I see. I used his enn andhisseal a seal days ago, with a candle while vizualizing my intent started last week but needs to be consistently done but I’m not even feeling his presence.

1 Like

be consistent and you won’t regret after

1 Like

Ok, im going to start over and do this for a month, I promised him to pay homage on one of these forums when my request is fuffiled.

May i ask how long it took your request to work?

Man, that depends on the person. A few hours and a few days it took me, but it doesn’t last too much.

1 Like

Now say something more interesting

Well my request is of an odd one, its not involving me even being im contact with these people but seeing them. It’s very personal that i can’t discuss in a whole thread but if that’s a way to dm I can let you know so I may know more insight to my own request if you so
Chose to.

I think it’s personal and different for each person

1 Like

Yes, however for us this connection is about a deep, personal relationship rather than business.

I sensed him very first while I had sex with Lucifer, however at this time I knew about him already, but our story is a bit long, and complex and at the very beginning, I was very mad at him for no reasons.

I prefer to use mint and peppermint fragrance oils and white, gold candles. and lilac, lily or honeymelon incenses. He have a very sweet but cunning, cheeky personality, and these scents reminds me of his energies, so it can help you to connect.

And the way how you can invoke him is depends on what is your exact plan. :thinking:
But it might be just me, because I prefer to be more precise.

2 Likes

I’m so disappointed with the result I got with sitri that can’t get myself to call him again ,he was one of my favourites my senses aren’t open either but I can feel the presence and sometimes hear him in my mind too . I got complete opposite of what I asked for it took me 3months to get over the mess , it affected my self confidence as well :cry: I had to stop all magick for a month to reset , wish I could get answers !

I think in these events is where you should do divination. Like once you have presented your request, divining on how it would turn out can help. If it’s something bad, then speak to Sitri again and ask him to not help you and you take your request back.

I am a beginner myself and do not know how to divine but a more experienced magician said this is what he does.

1 Like

Sometimes you’ll get completely the opposite of what you asked for, and you have to find out, why. Usually it isn’t against you but for you. Even if it hurts.

We saw countless complaints about magickians experienced something else than they expected, but first:

1. You have to be careful with what you wish, what you asking for

2. Sometimes people want something completely different from what would actually help, and they’ll get something else from the demon/angel/entity because they have greater insight and they have they own free will to help in the way how they want

And you’re talking about Sitri, who enjoys to making fun of people, laughing at them, making jokes on them and humiliates them. :thinking: I don’t know about details of your story, but I’ve seen a lot of posts where people simply don’t get the meaning of Sitri’s help, it’s goal, and totally missed fact that Sitri gave a way effective thing what the conjurer asked for.

And this is not only the case of Sitri, but you can meet similar experiences with any other demons.

2 Likes