Sitri, Sallos or another spirit for a delicate situation?

So after I ask him a question , I throw the pennies to get my answer ?

I made the talisman using the method given in book "sexual and demonic magic " by Carl magel

1 Like

My bad, I completely missed thatšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Hey eveline! Were you able to see any change in your situation with this guy?

Hey Iā€™ve been dealing with my ex girlfriend for a while and I asked many other spell caster to help me get her back as my girlfriend. It would seem like it worked but it turns out that it did not work. She friend zoned me and As of now I think she talks to other guys I want to know whatā€™s the best way that I can get her back as my girlfriend? I also never did any type of evocation but who do you think if I was to do one could help me totally change her mind and gain sexual attraction for me and realize that Iā€™m the only for her and make her com back?

Iā€™m new to all of this Iā€™m just looking for help to get my girl back and will do what it takes to get her back.

Iā€™ve used Duke Sallos. He is very kind and helpful. There is also an entity that was created specifically for returning lost love, and a group that works with her, and works as a group for each persons situation.

Here is a link to the thread about it

If youā€™re interested, pm me and we can chat. There is a WhatsApp group to work with her.