MAKING an entity to get a lover back for one last chance?

I was thinking, this seems to be a notoriously hard thing for people to do and there doesn’t yet seem to be any one entity devoted to it; some will change a person’s mind or subjugate their will, others work with lust, but afaik there’s no specific “Bring him/her back, unzombified and willing to desire me again” type of spirit out there, tried and tested?

While I don’t have an interest in it myself, would anyone be into creating a group egregore, empowering it and doing all the stuff needed, to create a lasting force with the specific purpose of getting a lover back for one last try at happiness?

And yes, I know there are arguments both sides about the other person’s “free will” and so on, but I was thinking it’s such a common desire, one I’ve felt myself in the past, that it has to be possible to create something with that targeted intention.

If you still manage to drive them away after a serious last chance, then it’s probably just one of those things, but at least you’ll know you gave it your best shot… anyway I’m not going to do the heavy lifting on this, but the thought came to me that a few people with the same desire, and with access to magickal skills, really could form a group and make a specific entity, empowered by more than one “operator” and embued with specific attributes for that one goal, so I’m putting it out there in this forum for anyone who likes the idea to maybe post a reply and then hook up with each other by PM or whatever.

I believe the purpose of magick is to shape the world to your own will - not flail around because there’s no demon yet noted who can bring an ex back without causing collateral damage, no entity yet who is SOLELY devoted to this purpose.

My suggestions include using honey and sweetness as attributes (you can then enchant gifts of sweets or sweet liqeurs to give to the “ex”) because you want them to sweeten back to you, maybe Lunar energy because the Moon alone fluxes back from nothing to fullness (whilst also reversing that in equal measure - as you want to reverse the person’s move away from you), and the goddess Hathor because in my experience and also traditional lore, she’s just awesome and genuinely wants people to be happy, sexually fulfilled, and at peace with a world they’ve conquered (in her post-Sekhmet personification).

But these are just ideas, and if they look wrong to someone who’s willing to get involved with this, then lead with your own intuition, divination and so on.

Over to… well, anyone who fancies taking this idea up?

Serious and on-topic posts only please - from people with experience of some kind, or who are willing to take up this idea and do the work needed to find out the methods (this could be the launching pad to your own skills) - this is NOT an invite to PM me about “I want my ex back, how do I do this?” and stuff, nor to discuss other options or generally ramble on about things, start a new thread for that - 'kay? :wink:

6 Likes

So, I read you want an entity that uses the Moon as it’s harbor and drains energy from there, given honey as offerings, and has the goddess Hathor’s general traits?

1 Like

Well I was thinking that just like some demons have astrological attributes (Capricorn, Saturn’s demons, etc) to construct this on, for example, Days and Hours of Moon, and then have the “doctrine of signatures” thing for this be sugar or honey (just like the way Mars = iron, and there are various qualities ascribed to sage, or pepper, or salt) then those would give it a framework, and also a tool through which it can commonly work on the target.

And invoking or otherwise calling upon Hathor during the process… it’s not a definite thing and I don’t want it, but I thought, I see this on here a lot, and maybe people who have this question are new-ish to the occult, so this would be some work people could do for mutual good.

I’ve been in very few group workings, but the very best have been superbly powerful, so this is a chance for people here to do that.

There’s a chance.

I’ll see about hooking up a few occult batteries for more power and I’ll let you know how that goes.

LadyEva, good idea, however, this entity should combine three abilities:

• influencing the mind and have power to change the thoughts permanently
  • making people obędzie t to the will of evocation
  • power of increasing the love and lust feelings

And, I am pretty sure, that this entity, would become fast very powerful, because of the amount and thousands of cases, which it will have to deal with.

Summarizing, you need to combined the most known abilities of Dantalion, Paimon and Zepar in one entity.

This sounds fun!

Lets do this.

Cupid is not a legend :wink:

You just need to know who he or she is and speak with " it "

1 Like

[quote=“sunas, post:7, topic:2853”]Cupid is not a legend :wink:

You just need to know who he or she is and speak with " it "[/quote]

Unless you posted here to give people a tutorial on that, which still wouldn’t belong right here unless you “make” Cupid from scratch each time, please don’t take this thread off topic. Thanks in advance for understanding.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:8, topic:2853”][quote=“sunas, post:7, topic:2853”]Cupid is not a legend :wink:

Unless you posted here to give people a tutorial on that, which still wouldn’t belong right here unless you “make” Cupid from scratch each time, please don’t take this thread off topic. Thanks in advance for understanding.[/quote]

Im in!
The way that I know to create an Egregore is to use the Sephiroth Tree but in this case we can test a technique that Ive develope a time ago, combining Qlipphot Energy with Chaos Magic. I have the spells and the sigils, channeled to me from a source that will be kept secret by now. But the technique to create entities works perfect. I built 5 entities, which made love to a women for a week non stop, letting her completely happy and enriched, now that entities are her “sons”, protecting her and making her happy at all times.

If you dont mind Id like to work it first with one Magician, in such case with lady Eva in private, to make it work better, and later on, unite more people. THis is the first time that Ill release a pure new technique developed by myself to the world.

2 Likes

When I get my batteries hooked up, I’m sending some energy to the creation of this entity.

So… YOU TWO WILL BE FIRST! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHH!

Be careful of the volts, I’m hooking them up to that supermassive black hole lightning god demon thing.

1 Like

Korgon, you’re an sweome guy but I don’t have time to work on it myself, I just put the idea out here - I have a shedload of stuff going on right now, with Ahriman, Isis, plus some personal work that’s going to require a lot of thought and study. I’m literally booked solid with this until mid-April.

Plus I don’t want any of my exes back! This needs someone whose heart is in it. I’m not being stand-offish, but this was just an idea I thought other people might want to run with. Gah - I hate saying “no” to an offer of some cool work, but going to have to for now, sorry.

I would love to learn to create entities and get some practice - hook me up with what to do, and turn me loose and watch me go! This type of ‘creation’ really appeals to me; let’s make it work!

Claidheam, would you like some batteries with that?

Well of course, but more than anything I need a solid technique for entity creation. Hopefully we’ll get some collaborators as well, though. I take it we’re not in a -huge- hurry. If no one’s interested in a couple of days’ time, sure, it’s you and me.

[quote=“korgon, post:9, topic:2853”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:8, topic:2853”][quote=“sunas, post:7, topic:2853”]Cupid is not a legend :wink:

Unless you posted here to give people a tutorial on that, which still wouldn’t belong right here unless you “make” Cupid from scratch each time, please don’t take this thread off topic. Thanks in advance for understanding.[/quote]

Im in!
The way that I know to create an Egregore is to use the Sephiroth Tree but in this case we can test a technique that Ive develope a time ago, combining Qlipphot Energy with Chaos Magic. I have the spells and the sigils, channeled to me from a source that will be kept secret by now. But the technique to create entities works perfect. I built 5 entities, which made love to a women for a week non stop, letting her completely happy and enriched, now that entities are her “sons”, protecting her and making her happy at all times.

If you dont mind Id like to work it first with one Magician, in such case with lady Eva in private, to make it work better, and later on, unite more people. THis is the first time that Ill release a pure new technique developed by myself to the world.[/quote]

lady eva maybe busy, but I’ll work on it with you.
Yeah I’m new, but I’m actually motivated aandi actually
do know somethings about the occult, I just haven’t been
real successful with evocation. One demon actually did
come to me, but my incense burned out and I forgot to put more
in and before he could say anything, he was gone :confused:

1 Like

Thats an interesting point that you bring up. Im a Palo guy. Just becAuse im not good at the whole evocation thing. Ive been trained by god father pretty well this far. I give u guys alot of credit. Because quite honestly I need to be taught with this. Lol. Ive done stuff that worked to get ny ex back but i akways managed to mess it up. You can bind people to you but it wont change them. My Godfather always says. Ill make them stay with you. But theyre gonna treat you like shit. I dont know uf thers aby enitity out there that dies that. Because the choices you make ultimately have shaped what is ur reality. They can work within those parameters. Like if Ive been eating like a slob fir 5 years and Im 500 pounds. I dont think theres any demon or spirit that will be able to cluck thier fingers and have super models begging to blow you. If u find that spirit please pm me. Ill be happy to drop everything and come study with you.

Any new developments I hows the project going?

I feel like after the Spirit is made, it will gain a ton
of power, from all the request people make.

I should have said something before, but I did not end up doing this after Lady Eva opined that it should be done by someone “with their heart in it”. That’s not me, and it’s her idea and I respect her opinion, so I’m sure the people in need of this would appreciate someone with their heart in it doing this. I have some soul development of my own to chase after for two weeks or so anyway, so I wish everyone involved the best of luck. This is very doable I believe!

1 Like

my heart is extremely into it…

2 Likes

I would be more than happy to be in, cause i would learn something new and i will make my dream comes true. just let me know what should I do.

1 Like