Sitri Evocation

Hey guys, I’m about to do an Evocation of Sitri to see what is blocking my Ascent in terms of my sex life. I’m also taking any questions from you guys you might have for Sitri. Let the questions begin!

9 Likes

I don’t have any questions, but I thought Id take this opportunity to practice my divination.
From what I can see, you appear to have a healthy sex life but lack the dominance you would perhaps like and/or would attribute to a more powerful man.
It seems almost like a slight change of outlook could help.
Anyway, that’s my reading. I look forward to seeing what sitri says.

5 Likes

I resonate with the dominance part @Reaver. Only problem is… I’m a virgin. A good looking virgin, but a virgin nonetheless

2 Likes

Evocation of Sitri
Message: Your own lack of willingness to step into your sexual power i.e. dominance, is the cause of sex lacking in your life. Nothing else. Yes women are fragile, but they aren’t THAT fragile. Women like strength, you do not need no more strength to manhandle a woman than you have now. You are fit, good looking,sexy and healthy. You just need to get over yourself. Your insecurity is what is keeping the dominance sealed. Your dominance is your sexual power Which is the foundation of all magic. Power is asserting your dominance over man, woman, beast, child, ideals, inhibitions, and what have you. Your very Ascent is predicated on it. Continue to evoke me and I will help you with your dominance. You are doing a great job. The demonic realm salutes you and has your back… Always. That is all. Thank you.

End

11 Likes

@Reaver I apologize. you were right man lol

6 Likes

I have a question…If your still doing this. I’ve done an evocation with sitri to get a couple different women into me. I’m a beginner so I can’t really see or hear anything when I do evocations, so I have no idea if the spirits even hear my requests. But I did those evocations some time ago and nothing has changed in the situation. I was wondering if you could ask sitri what was up for me…If it’s not too much trouble?

4 Likes

Sure man! Here we go, hope this helps @Verdo :
From Sitri: Be expecting a change within the next week. Prepare yourself. That is all. The time of manifestation is here. I heard you and performed your task. You didn’t fail, I just couldn’t get into contact with you. Astral senses weren’t open lol. Keep going…

2 Likes

Superb! Thanks

2 Likes

My pleasure @Verdo

1 Like

Hey Micah. I was hoping if you were still taking questions for Sitri? If so, can you ask him why I felt such hostility when I first evoked him. I am definitely new to all of this, so I wasn’t able to hear him. But I definitely felt frightened, and had a major headache from it all. Did I do something to offend him? Or was it just a product of my imagination?
I’ve been working with a few other spirits and haven’t felt that level of hostility from them.

2 Likes

@AmeliaJ hold on a sec…

FROM Sitri: Amelia I am not offended at anything you might have done or THINK you may have done. There is such a thing as impostor Spirits whose sole purpose is to produce what you have experienced. Notice that you have not felt that level of hostility with ANY other entity except “me”. Notice that is in quotations. That entity evoked, not me, was showing the hostility Not me. Nothing you’ve done is offensive to me. Actually, I’m quite pleased with your efforts. We (the demonic realm )love you, in a demonic way HAHAHA! Evoke me yourself with the intention that only I show up and ask for my sigil. Any other entity will show you their sigil when you evoke them If they are legit and have a sigil. When you do this, I will present a picture to you in your minds eye. It will look like a circle with two or three lines. You’ll find out the details later. That is all. Amelia we support you in your Ascent… remember that Amelia :smiley:

8 Likes

I’m such a sucker for love haha! Thanks @Micah for relaying this message. This has helped put my mind at ease. I will definitely get to it!

3 Likes

Thank him for me :smiley: PLEASE DO
and wait imma sent u a pm

3 Likes

Does Sitri have a message for me? I sure could attention from an attractive woman right now.

2 Likes

I was wondering if Sitri has any thoughts for me. I worked with him a while ago and don’t know how he took the experience of our work at the time. I’m planning on working with him again soon so I was wanting some clear advice from him just to allow smoother cooperation with him in the future.

2 Likes

We are in the same boat @CyberLord lol. Allow me a moment to prepare myself

1 Like

@XxMxX please give me a moment to prepare. Just got out the shower

1 Like

@XxMxX how long was a while ago?

1 Like

@CyberLord
From Sitri: Tell him to go find an attractive woman and go talk to her. Whatever his preference is, all he needs to do is go and speak to her. I will handle the rest. I will not fail him, as long as his insecurities don’t get in the way. He needs to stop moping around and act. A ritual would do cyberseeker alot of good. He must evoke me and push his desire fully into my spirit sigil. I will handle his desire accordingly. Tell him to evoke me as soon as possible. Gods act in time, they don’t wait to perform their acts of power. Cyberseeker, power is yours to exercise. EXERCISE IT! :smiley:

2 Likes

Micah you are legitimately my hero right now you are legit amazing and I applaud what you do @Micah

2 Likes