Sitri Evocation

@XxMxX
From Sitri: You humans are full of doubt. Do not doubt the experience you had with me. You did nothing to offend me and I took our experience very well. You did good for your first evocation of me. The only thing I would advise is be more confident when delivering the conjuration. You are suppose to COMMAND me to come, not plead with me or beg me to come. Work on self confidence. The more self confidence you have, the quicker I’ll come. That is all.

4 Likes

And hehe I know iv asked a lot but… you got anything for me? :heart:️ Haha and I have something to tell you about Craigslist this fucker is such a back talker

2 Likes

Thank you @RiseorDie :smiley:made my day. I’m just hoping these messages resonate. Not trying to get it wrong

2 Likes

Sure. Hold on a sec…

1 Like

@RiseorDie
From Sitri: Sometimes you find women looking at you in "weird " ways. How do they perceive you? The same way you perceive yourself! Remember the universal law, "As within, so without ". Your perception of yourself is constantly changing that’s why the looks you get from women constantly change. Man, you must solidify your Self perception. ARE YOU A GOD OR ARE YOU NOT? That perception, once decided will change everything. Casanova didn’t have success with women based off of morals. He unconsciously decided he was a God and women treated him like it. Rise or Die. That is the choice you have living God. That is your message… RISE OR DIE :smiley: We are happy to help with either choice. That’s all.

4 Likes

Damn that hit home I used to kind of shy away from women because I always wanted just one my entire life so to speak but hey he’s right I am a god

2 Likes

Same here. I was raised with the traditional “have only one wife, she must be a virgin, stay in your own race” kind of shit so I feel the message applies to me as well. Besides, I LOVE white women.

No, wait…

I LUUUUURRRRRRVVVVVE white women :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Haha more power to you just don’t take mine :heart:

2 Likes

lol I won’t

2 Likes

I had a feeling self confidence was gonna be a topic of concern. He was the first demon I ever called in my life so I figured the diplomatic approach with mutual incentives would be the most appropriate.

Thanks a lot. :+1:

2 Likes

No problem man!

1 Like

I have a question; alls I have is a red candle and his sigil.

I was going to place his sigil under the red candle and write the name of the girl I desire to be my girlfriend, with alot of sex.

Also I could write my request behind the sigil or place the piece of paper under the sigil.

Would this work possibly?

Havent tried to petition or get help like this

2 Likes

@Pwnie you have everything you need.
Channel your desire into Sitris sigil.
Be confident.
Command your request.
Thank Sitri.
Blow out candle.
Leave.

It will work

4 Likes

Sitri. I gess it depends in u effort. I hsve read s few stuff such offer candles. Semen. Blood. Puctures honey. Or lie down. Either its the effort u will. Or u offering

1 Like

Do you still commune with Sitri? If yes, what will he have to say to me?

I’m gonna go and try establish a connection with him tonight, the question remains if I can hear him. This is all a new skill for me.

1 Like

Micah this is SET your relaying messages for right because the book states Sitri and Set are the same. Or is that another twisted story. Sitri,sytyr,sut,seth and set are the same right only asking to confirm this because i did a ritual tonight and sitris symbol is set. And during a video of E.a he said the older the name you use is more powerful.

2 Likes

hey are you still speaking with Sitri?

I am going to call upon him during the day to ask him to bring me a person of my choice to have amazing sex with untill i go away in july.

I just wanted to ask if he would like me to perform calling him in a specific way. I will offer my blood as exchange and allow him to absorb the sexual energy from myself whilst doing the deed with the ‘target’.

could you also tell him that I still have trouble receiving messages and I can’t yet open my astral sences.

many thanks

You still doing this?

This thread is a year old so it’s very unlikely.

1 Like

Wow, I know it’s a bit late but It would mean a lot to me if you could ask Sitri how my request is going as I’m not sure if I’ve evoked him properly. If you don’t have any time, it’s ok. Thanks alot Micah

1 Like