Since you can't read

Ok. So there was a thread I had locked recently because I was done taking offers for baneful magick. I’m already exaughsted from my own work both mundane and magickal. for the final time, stop sending me requests

6 Likes

And read the damn thread to it’s entirety, seriously. You’d learn not only that it’s no longer a thing, but you’d learn something.

Can you kill somebody for me?
There is this person who has done me terribly wrong, I want him terminated :sunglasses:

I’m joking. Please don’t kill me.

5 Likes

Just type a polite “Thank you for contacting me, I regret I am unable to help but suggest you post on the forum asking for help” and paste it in each time, simple. :smiley:

5 Likes

Lmaooo.

Hopefully you learned something from all this.

Ofcourse you should also end it with “Thank you for choosing Fallen Angel Hitman Association.”

Gotta act professional :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Your sense of humor never ceases to create a smile with me.

Fair, although that’s what I’ve done up till last night

Yep. That certain people don’t have half a brain.

Too lazy at the moment.

2 Likes

Besides @Sheogorath it’s too nice out.

3 Likes

Also, not talking about you specifically, just people in general, to clear that up. This is more of a “for further notice”.

Really if one evoked me and involved me in a ritual I’m sure it’d do the trick.

1 Like

I’ve been chasing a fly around my apartment for two days. Can you cast a “magic missile of fuck you, die” at it for me?

2 Likes

It’s called a fly swatter.

3 Likes

Can you please send me a step by step guide on how not to contact you for baneful magic requests?

1 Like

Lol

I can’t write either.

1 Like

I would say that, if you advocate a specific path with skills and knowledge, getting requests is pretty much inevitable. And by getting these requests is an achievement within your own ascent.

I’m getting quite a lot of P.M’s myself and I reply on 99% of all the requests, tips and advice about succubus, spirit relationships and Lilith to them. I reply so much that most of them stop sending P.M’s after a while. I seems to be the one with the last word on my correspondence. And that’s totally fine by me, even if it ends abruptly most of the times.

2 Likes

Well yeah but when you get a notif on a thread that you had locked and stated a handful of times “I am not taking requests” it does make a small tick, for me at least.

1 Like

Hell if they want my help they can pay me.

4 Likes

Pay?! How dare you! People actually wanting something bad enough to pay for the services?! That is absolutely ridiculous!

3 Likes

That’s the problem. You should have reverted it instead, being so fucking DEDICATED that they get bored to even bothering you again. Belive me. It works, whether your intentions are good or less good. :stuck_out_tongue:

My time, my craft.

There’s the next problem. I get busy.