Since you can't read

Speaking of which, do you think it’s any different for asbjorn or any other author?

There you go.

Profile up at the top - then Preferences > Notifications

Remove the CHECK or TICK from Allow other users to send me personal messages so it’s lovely and blank et voila!

No more messages - beautiful silence…

I did this after people got too friendly with me and started asking me to do rituals for them, and as we aren’t allowed to charge money or tell people where to go insert a rutabaga I thought it best.

There is a section below that where you can add user names to avoid receiving notifications from BUT it won’t blank out any of their comments.

I may look like a friendly horse until I morph into a huge lizardy scaly 4m tall draco-horsey - that upsets some people…

3 Likes

That’s great lol

1 Like

Yep, was interesting when I had a dream where a certain person in power looked at me and told me I was “insignificant” then turned his back on me - I tapped him on the shoulder and he wet himself as he hid behind his model wife. Credit to her - she was braver than he was!

1 Like

Cuz men are sometimes pussies lol

2 Likes

I don’t think you were picking up the heavy sarcasm I was using there…

1 Like

Over the internet, I never do lol. Typically I read at face value when I’m online.

He certainly wouldn’t be grabbing mine…

1 Like

This thread is cancer.

I think it’s run its course and is en route to becoming a Dead Horse…

@Fallen_Angel put something in your profile, people have to go through that to send a new PM. :+1:

2 Likes

If you have an Etsy or other online store you can put a link to it in your profile @HermesHorse - this goes to you too @Fallen_Angel.

This is in the rules, here, and has been for a few years.

2 Likes