Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

No problem. Thank you sweetheart :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So I ve done it. I evocatet Sallos. I clearly sensed the Prensence and I ve been seeing a hooded shadow. But just from head to chest. I heared this noise that u get when an loud sound impacts into ur ear. He didnā€™t spoke but I feeled confident that he was saying yes and was friendly. I just felt comfy. Now I have slightly a headache :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Nice work! :ok_hand: :smiley:

2 Likes

Amazing Guide :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you i cant wait to try

1 Like

I live in a place where someone has a lot of crosses and religiously Christian artifactsā€¦ will that be a problem when I try to summon Sitri? Would I have to go someplace else?

Other forums that summon or evoke spirits advice you never to dismiss them or tell them to leaveā€¦ is this a requirement? (Iā€™m just asking to know the proper procedure because I donā€™t want to disrespect the spirit)

Only religious demonolators do that. Magicians who are not the worshipping type, or who work in a different paradigm, always give the spirits the license to depart. You will not ā€œoffendā€ them by asking them to leave. When their presence is no longer required, most spirits are more than happy to be on their way.

8 Likes

Okay, thatā€™s good to know. Sorryā€¦ I just wanted to be sure that what I am doing is correct :slight_smile:

How would someone break that link if this did occur without the person knowing? If they used blood and became linked, also how would they know if a link did occur vs spirit just using blood for whatever gain? Thank you.

Evoke the spirit and converse with them about how to unbind, but you would need to be careful to get the correct being, make them sign their sigil or name.

Divination, or asking a different spirit you trust, should work. If you canā€™t do those things yet, get someone who can to do them for you (not volunteering here btw because I am too busy).

4 Likes

TESTIMONIAL: Lady Evaā€™s techniques really opened up my senses. At first I felt foolish calling the great keeper belial while I was in jammies and half awake.

I was chanting and could hear my family in the other rooms, i would rock back and fourth and visualize a form.
It all felt goofy tbh.
But when Belial shows you an entire timeline and multiple past lives telepathically through a vision in a matter of seconds you no longer deny. The evocation experience is entirely personal but after my supernatural experiences I always felt my brain categorize it in the same place it would dreams.

Too absurd to be real.

But I intentionally made the calls and within seconds had those experiences. They were deeply meaningful.

I actually found myself avoiding summoning because of the immense energy I would get.

Im experimenting with new forms of evocation using angels to constrain the demons.
Its different then what im used to and im curious as to what the differences are. But thatā€™s besides the point.

The technique works

10 Likes

Im a beginner and would like to know good spirits/demons to work with and any tips if yall have any, please and thank you.

Be careful , donā€™t call on things if your senses arent developed , or say any incantations you donā€™t understand , they can open gateways for parasites to come in and entity attacked

4 Likes

Okay i wont thank you

What color of candle would I need for King Paimon

It doesnā€™t matter. Any candle colour will do. EA Koetting recommends one black and one red for King Paimon in his book Works of Darkness, but I have evoked him using sky blue candles, and currently have two white candles dedicated to him.

4 Likes

I want to summon Camio, would this be a good idea, I would like to talk to him and learn.

@Lady_Eva I have a couple of questions,

1. Can spirits help with problems such as being overweight or improving skills, gaming for example.
  2. If so, who are a few I should try.
2 Likes

Yes, though they may make you stop:

ā€¦ where the gaming makes you sit in your ass, having just one more unhealthy thing, then youā€™ll start The Planā„¢ tomorrow. :smiling_imp:

And if you think Iā€™m rude, or too confronting, welcome to demons! :laughing:

Hathor if you need a bit of self-love and grounding (search my poists for her name for my ideas, or just i ngeneral for other peopleā€™s).

Also, I get a gut feel this mighty awesome being will help you:

1 Like