Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

Why shouldn’t you summon a demon? I know maybe some of you might find this disrespectful but would it be fine if I left protective hex bags in each room of my home besides my room?

I’ve summoned demons despite who was around, and always remained respectful to an entity that stepped through and things were fine. A little crazy but things were okay.

1 Like

I was asked by a member with NO English to make a very simple beginner’s guide they could translate using automated translation, so I wrote it to cover the maximum number of conditions people experience, and most beginners do not have hex bags etc.

And I myself do not use them so there are many different routes once a person has experience, etc.

Of course more experienced people can take a calculated risk. :+1:

But absolute beginners are better off being safe and not taking these risks, so that is why I wrote that.

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Demons who help with law?

Can I do this evocation without candle and black and red ink? Is there anything I can use as substitues for candles and inks if I can’t get them?

1 Like

Thank you brother
I will look into it

I did this.

Well, how did it go? :eyes:

as usual

1 Like

Just bookmarked this holy shit your amazing!!

3 Likes

Are you just discovering this thread now? lol

It’s been linked all over the place :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah lol.

3 Likes

Hey @Lady_Eva from your expert experience, would you say this part here is a sort of banishing as well? Maybe not a ritual but a quick banishment? Also should it be visualized with the eyes closed or open? Thanks

this popped up once more, trying to summon Lord Lucifer, running into difficulties

I have 3 children at home- can this be done outside?

2 Likes

I evoke outside all the time. I set the area where I’m performing the ritual (back porch) and evoke with myself inside it. Haven’t had any problems with three cats and a 9 yr old (that I suspect is sensitive, but blocking it, like I used to).

Edit - I should state that I also do a mini-banishing afterwards, with the exclusions of my Honored Guests and those working for them for my benefit. And Family, if I’m doing an Ancestor Worship sort of thing.

2 Likes

Sounds good! My son who is 14 is very in tuned

1 Like

I used to ask ALL entities to leave, with the Deities being given quarter to leave whenever they wish. I’ve relaxed it since then, but have a caveat that they can stay, so long as they do not disturb my family and pets. I haven’t noticed any issues yet, but keep a watch. Since my son may not tell me, I actively check his room and the energy in it. If it were to turn towards fear, I would need to establish some further rules, go back to the old agreement until he calms down, or some other means of toning it down.

3 Likes

May I play shamanic drumming in the background? Would be helping fit getting songs out of my head that are starting to play when all is silent…

1 Like

Yes, definitely! :+1:

Shamanic drumming is like parmesan or chocolate sprinkles, a little of that over the top will improve most things. :smiley:

4 Likes

Sorry for the delay replying, I missed the notification for this - yes, it’s a kind of banishing of the energy more than the spirit themselves, and you can visualise it however you dfind easier, eyes open or closed. :+1:

3 Likes