Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

So I tried this and nothing really happend. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Is there a way to make this successful.

So you can evoke and talk to a spirit like Lucifer without astral senses/psychic abilities?

Hey @Lady_Eva!!

Do we ā€œhave toā€ set circles and preferred colored candles for the demon?

And if that is a ā€œyesā€.

Have you ever worked with Vernaxis before? And what colored candles and incense did he prefer?

This is new to meā€¦ So I just need all the help I can get.

:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Set out the circle with yohr enerfy I thibk they understand if you dont have all the special stuff. Or at least I hope :sweat_smile::v:

3 Likes

No, it;s not necessary, but if you truly believe it will help you can add it on, this is the bare bone of the ritual.

All this method requires as an absolute must-have is to visualise a form for the demonic spirit to use, like creating a home for a guest to inhabit temporarily.

Yes, Varnaxis is my blood relative, I have worked with him quite often, heā€™s very approachable.

He likes black candles, or (in order of preference, decreasing) red, silver, or dark purple, if possible.

Donā€™t use anything which has been used for angelic work or work with deities, he is NOT a fan of those energies. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Okā€¦ Thanks for the info. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Lady_Eva . I try this ritual you shared for duke bune but i canā€™t visit him. What do you think about?

Great Explanation. Iā€™m gonna try this method. just one questionā€¦ Can I summon prince Sitri using same method ?

If you actually read the post, you would know that you can summon any demon with this method.

9 Likes

Yes you canā€¦the fact you didnt know that smells of a troll

7 Likes

Wow ! Great stuff Eva - thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Iā€™m a beginner and Iā€™m kinda afraid of doing this altough i want too. I want to summon Seere since i he was supposed to not be good-willed but even so i am afraid any tricks you might suggest?

1 Like

why do you think this helps?

1 Like

ok never mind i just re watched ea evocation vid now i remember.
A.D.D me missing the details :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A bit of fear is normal, only you will know if this is the right choice to make. :+1:

So for visualization, to what extent do you need to visualize the spirit, is just giving them a form in your mind enough or do you have to visualize to the point of them actually looking like theyā€™re in front of you for it to work?

1 Like

Do it the best you can, but donā€™t worry too much, so long as you have the basic shape that should be enough.

2 Likes

I can visualize things in my mind pretty well but i canā€™t really do it to the point where it looks like whatever it is is in front of me or anything like that yet.

But it should still be ok to just give them a form in my mind and still see results correct?

Yes, just imagine them there as strongly as you can, and watch for that imagined form making any movements, or the eyes changing, or any words or images that appear in your mind.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks very much for the help and posting this so everyone can start on this wonderful journey into the fascinating world of magick.

2 Likes