Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

@Lady_Eva do you think that evocation can be used to evoke angels? After some modifications of course.

Yes, it should be adaptable for any being, I used demons in this example because that’s the most common request on here.

Just make sure you have something to link you, like the angel’s sigil, or recite their name until you feel the link.

Angelic energy can be very overwhelming, so be careful.

19 Likes

Hi @Lady_Eva , I hope you’re having a wonderful time. I’m super new in these things, so is this guide useful for me? I’ve been reading and searching in this forum to find out a proper way to evoke and I read different methods so I got confused what to do?! And I really can’t buy any Magic related book in my country(Iran) and my English isn’t that good too. So I would be grateful if you could help me?! I want to work with King Paimon BTW, I’ve already bought lots of expensive and delicious chocolate and purple candles and blackish purple market for drawing his sigil, what next?!

2 Likes

Welcome @Pixie_Boy. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Oh I know that it can be overwhelming. But I am energetically thick-skinned :rofl: so it must be some big for me to feel it. (I don’t tell that i’m tough guy, more that i don’t feel much)

Yes, this may also be helpful:

Yes, do the evocation method I described, and use the marker pen to draw his sigil and use the candles during the evocation.

You could write the sigil out the night before if you have a private place like your bedroom, place the chocolates ON the sigil, and leave that overnight as an offering to him.

Leave them out overnight, or ideally, 3 days if it is safe ( if there is no possibility that children or pet animals may find them).

Afterwards, in the morning wrap them in a piece of clean white paper and place them in the household trash, he will have enjoyed the energy of the offerings and also the consideration and care spent choosing them, and the sacrifice of not taking them for yourself. :slight_smile:

And please do an intro, as @DarkestKnight has asked above, it’s a very important rule on here. :+1:

13 Likes

This post was incredible helpful. Thank you :metal:

3 Likes

Dear Lady Eva,

Thank you for your help in formulating this with great details. We truly appreciate it. I do have one question. At what stage during evocation, does one provide offerings? I definitely want to offer the spirit something during this evocation. And at what stage do I say after giving the small offering that a bigger offering will be provided once the spirit has helped.

Lastly, I want to offer blood on the sigil as a gift for all the spirits that I evoke. Is there any harm or do the spirits do not like blood offering as a gift?

Thank you once again for sharing the knowledge.

Adam.

3 Likes

When you have gone through to the point where you are visualising the spirit, once you feel they are present, or the shape you are visualising begins to move, or appears to be alive, that is a good time to:

1. state your request

2. make the offering, and

3. explain more will be theirs if they can fulfil the request.

Most like it, but it is one of the strongest offerings and it might bind you to the spirit, so wait until they have delivered on the requests a few times and earned this, do not offer blood upfront because then there is nothing left for them to earn, and you will have created a link that can be difficult to sever.

I almost never offer blood, and if I do it’s as a serious commitment linking me to that spirit.

11 Likes

You are truly gifted with the knowledge. Thank you so much. I am going to evoke Sitri or Sallos for love work tonight. Can I use any color candles (white or red) while evoking? I have plenty of them so I asked. Thank you once again.

Adam.

3 Likes

Yes, you can use white (or black) for most things, red is good for love as well. :+1:

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva what if the demon doesn’t have an enn

In that case, use their name, call “Come, N. and appear before me” three times. :+1:

8 Likes

Do I have to enter tgs for this whole thing @Lady_Eva

It’s best to use the method given for now, of imagining the spirit’s form, and watching for any changes, you may get a less intense experience BUT you will begin to enter the correct state over time.

I never learned TGS, because I started a long time ago, and this method is a very condensed explanation of how I learned evocation of spirits as a child.

10 Likes

Personally I’m starting to visualize Belial (in order to, maybe, proceed with the other 8 Gatekeepers) in front of me, but for now outside of evocation… At the moment I’m strengthening the contact with him by repeating name, enn etc., the whole “thing” indeed feels right :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is a golden egg

5 Likes

@Lady_Eva great post quite helpful and with lots of adaptability. However the part that intruiged me most, was the reference to the banishing / cleansing, and how it was done, I’m very used to using tools for cleansing (shaman’s stick, herbs, oils,) and preventative measures (charms, spells, salts etc) but I presume since you are visualising the ball of light you’d be using your energy for that. Which makes me wonder will this be effective for everyone, particularly for those that don’t have much experience in energy manipulation, or much control over their own energy fields? I’m also curious about what (if any) effect would a person’s own energy have on this? Is it more powerful for white witches? Is it less powerful if your energy is exceedingly negative? All in all wonderful post, and I’d really appreciate any answers to my curiosity TY!

3 Likes

The “banishing” in this is within

1. say “I thank you, (spirit’s name), now depart in peace” 3 times"

2. clap your hands once, and bow your head

3. when you look back up, visualise the spirit’s shape turning away and walking away, or going through a door to leave you

4. clap your hands again and visualise all the energy clearing and the room becoming lighter

It draws more upon the far older shamanistic concept of the universe as teeming with spirits, some benevolent, some malevolent, but most just pursuing their own agendas and willing, on occasion, to work with people on matters of shared interest.

I use this model because I have consistantly found it to be accurate, and effective. :slight_smile:

Banishing, as in, casting out a being through use of purifying herbs, names of power, even prayer, is not a necessary default action during each and every evocation.

That it has become so comes from the dangerously warped tradition on which all things except the minor tribal deity of a small group of middle eastern people is considered to be evil, and only their deity (which does itself concede that other gods exist and have power) is treated as though it were somehow the real, ultimate, final, being, also filled with love and benevolence for all other people in the world (a concept disproven by numerous genocidal and racially-supremacist verses in the original texts, including Numbers 22 – 24).

I would therefore no more banish an entity by these extreme measures, than I would disinfect everything in the house after inviting in some new person, a meter reader or neighbour, whom I have never met before. Only if their boots were exceptionally dirty (a metaphor for a feeling of very heavy or dark energy left by the spirit) would I clean up to the amount necessary.

The “dirty boots” in this case could stem from different dimensional energies, which are not in themselves of a moral nature per se, or more likely, the centuries of accretion of misguided hate, dread, and the repeated calling of these beings to fulfil only malevolent and guilt-inducing desires.

Because of that, the ball of white light is intended more as a way to lift the energy and remove any residual effects the magician observes, rather than to cast out an unwilling spirit which is trying to wreck the life of the magician.

This weird concept of spirits (many of whom, like Buné, are actually ancient deities) as being auotmatically evil, is, in itself, a source of problems, both for man and spirit, in the same way that if someone treats you with contempt and suspicion, and constantly accuses you, namecalls you, etc., they will not see the better side of your personality.

Given the power of belief and the practical metaphysics of that, in creating the framework which the spirit uses as their interface to this reality, this deep-seated belief spirits are all dirty and must be thoroughly expunged is even more likely to lead to negative experiences, than omitting it completely and simply requesting that they depart in peace, and visualising them leaving.

A spirit called under this model of evocation is entering, right from the start, on a very different basis to one summoned using grimoire trad. methods.

There are too many variables to nail down, but I did state that people can combine this method with any book they’re working with that gives specific rules, and also, any methods they have previously used.

So, if someone comes from a white-light background and feels the energy is still heavy and dark, they can use their previous skills to lift that, or if they are a very “negative” person they may choose to use anger to boost a feeling of command, and dispel any unwanted energy that way. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I quite appreciate this, thank you and It has been a process of unlearning much of what I was “taught” first coming into all of this. I’m definitely slowly but surely learning that all things have a place. And as I continue to explore many kinds of magik, the understanding that what is generally considered to be evil and what’s good is quite a biased way of thinking and seems to vary person to person.

This is actually news to me. I was taught to always cleanse my tools and my area, after any encounter with any spirit. But the more I recall about that conversation with my teacher, I believe he was actually referencing that for his healing tools and the area he performed the healings in. And as a kid I misconstrued the meaning there. XD so yeah thank you!

3 Likes