Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

It doesnā€™t matter. Any candle colour will do. EA Koetting recommends one black and one red for King Paimon in his book Works of Darkness, but I have evoked him using sky blue candles, and currently have two white candles dedicated to him.

4 Likes

I want to summon Camio, would this be a good idea, I would like to talk to him and learn.

@Lady_Eva I have a couple of questions,

1. Can spirits help with problems such as being overweight or improving skills, gaming for example.
  2. If so, who are a few I should try.
2 Likes

Yes, though they may make you stop:

ā€¦ where the gaming makes you sit in your ass, having just one more unhealthy thing, then youā€™ll start The Planā„¢ tomorrow. :smiling_imp:

And if you think Iā€™m rude, or too confronting, welcome to demons! :laughing:

Hathor if you need a bit of self-love and grounding (search my poists for her name for my ideas, or just i ngeneral for other peopleā€™s).

Also, I get a gut feel this mighty awesome being will help you:

1 Like

@Lady_Eva one more thing please. Is it possible for them to retrieve an item I have left at a relativeā€™s house, I left a knife and am currently able to retrieve it.

Not sure, try asking:

Try to clear you mind of expectations and reasons about how it happens, and you should get it back. :+1:

1 Like

So how would I call upon the angel, I have the seal drawn but I am clueless. Please excuse my ignorance

1 Like

Same method as above, only in place of a demon, imagine a cloaked white-pink figure with a golden glow. :+1:

Repeat ā€œAngel of Lost Thingsā€ instead of an enn.

If you canā€™t visualise, or think you might now know how to, read this walk-through I did with a member on how to use images and structuring in magic.

3 Likes

As you know, Iā€™m new, when doing this, and visualizing the entity, will I actually see him or will it just be an image in my mind @Lady_Eva

1 Like

You have to use your godlike creative power to project the imagined (at first) image of the spirit, as I explain in the first post that gives them a kind of ā€œhouseā€ to move into.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva ok, and one last thing, since this is an angel, does the time of day matter.

Nope, between 2pm and 5pm in the afternoon is slightly better, but ANY time of day will work for the Angel of Lost Things. :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

@Lady_Eva Ok. I get the feeling Iā€™m gonna have real trouble doing this. Will it speak to me? Sorry for being such a bother btw

Did you ever play as a child, playing at being, and get really into it? :slight_smile:

Do that, or make like youā€™re acting the part in a play, invest in the ā€œimaginaryā€ qualities, donā€™t expect it to be ā€œreal.ā€

This is to overcome ideas of failure and also, why a lot of us who got started as children have done really well with our magick, because at that age fantasy and ā€œrealityā€ are less clearly separatedā€¦ :thinking:

2 Likes

I just tried twice and I canā€™t do itā€¦

Do you know who Elvis Presley is? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, why?

Okay, so if I say ā€œWhat does Elvis look like?ā€ can you imagine, in your mind, a BIT of how he looks - the hair, the sneer, the wiggle or maybe a white suit (Vegas)?

1 Like

Not necessarily, Iā€™m not sure exactly what he looks like

Okay so please name me a famous person, ideally no longer among the living, who you can imagine what he or she looks like. A fictional character is fine, maybe even best, like Santa Claus.

Can you imagine what Santa looks like? :+1:

1 Like