Signs?

I know that if you see numbers such as 1111 or 3333 7777 etc. That is suppose to mean something depending on what numbers you’re seeing. I have a tendency to look at the clock at 12:34 and even sometime down to 56 seconds. I love it. Not sure if it means anything though? Anyone know?

1 Like

I recommend you check out this guy he as a thread about numbers, if you ask him he might know.

1 Like

Look up your numbers here

http://www.billheidrick.com/works/hgemat.htm

knowing some Hebrew writing can help, 12:34 could be a mathematical operation, as with the famous 6:50 = 0.12 from The Book of the Law, although in Qabalah decimals are rare

1 Like

This kinda reminds me of the book 777 I think it was by Alistair Crowley it was also about stuff like this.

1 Like

“777 and Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley” features the gematria dictionary that Crowley made with his friend Allan Bennet, I use that dictionary mainly

1 Like

Thanks for the link. I went there and 1234 isnt yet on that table.

12 and 34 are there, usually when one says something/something is something under something, like 93/93 = love under will

1 Like

I see alot of repeating numbers (111, 222, and 55s). I also read that eventually when someone sees signs like these…it’s trains their brain to “look out” for these numbers signs. Which is why I guess some people constantly see them.

1 Like

There’s also this site: ANGEL NUMBERS - Joanne Sacred Scribes: ANGEL NUMBER 1111

Which covers quite a few numbers. It’s a bit 90s-looking but might help.

1 Like

Yeah I get that. If I see numbers at random I always just assume that’s exactly what it is. Random. But when I look at the clock most days not knowing the time and I see 12:34 a lot… kinda makes me wonder what’s making me want to check the time always at the same time?

1 Like

I consider some of the numbers I see random, but others (especially 1111, which I don’t see as much as the other numbers) I pay attention to.

1 Like