Signs that the evocation ritual worked

Hello everyone. I am fairly new to the Left Hand Path and evocation rituals, and I have a question about them. You see, I performed an evocation ritual one night, very recently, and it was a ritual to evoke a demon. I wish to form a pact with this entity and asked the entity for a clear sign that the entity was listening to me, and that he/she would like to form a pact with me. I had performed this ritual once before, asking the same thing, but the sign never came. As far as I know. This time, I performed the ritual at night, and went to sleep. At 2:16 am, the sound of three knocks in my front door woke me up. My appartment is really small, so I know I heard them. I know the time because I checked my cellphone 1 or 2 minutes after I woke up. I didn’t open the door, I just lay in my bed waiting to hear the knocks again, but no other sound followed the knocks. Some minutes later, I went to my door and looked through the peephole but there was no one on the other side. Should I take this as the sign I asked for? What do you recommend me to do now? Your advice is most welcomed. Thank you for reading my question. Have a great day.

1 Like

Go as your guts guide you. If yore asking the questions it’s occurred to you this was a sign, so I’d go with that.

What I wouldn’t really recommend is diving into a pact with an entity you haven’t built a relationship with yet. Seems a bit overkill as you can get most things with straight up sigil work or evocation. But it depends what it is how long it goes for and who it is. Too late now anyway. It sounds like a done deal.

1 Like

Hello, Mulberry. Thank you for answering, and thank you for the recommendations as well. I will keep in mind about going as my instinct guides me and follow it. Have a great day.

1 Like