Sigils of Amaymon and Abbadon

[url=http://www.freeimagehosting.net/id2gv]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/id2gv[/url]

There you go guys enjoy. Thanks Nereid for the easy hosting site for uoloading pics.
Amaymon is labled. This is the sigil I traced from an astral imprint given by Amaymon. The others in order Azazel from EE, Abaddon from Dixie state lecture, Belial also from the Dixie State lecture with EA. I was floored to see the similarities in the sigil Brutus has compared to the one I was given. Your thoughts?

[quote=ā€œMode_439, post:40, topic:863ā€]Greetings All,

Brutus & Nereid thank you both for the help and Sigils. I wanted to ask about the Azazel Sigil presented here do to the fact that it differs than the one I found in EE. Any thoughts or comments?

regards and thank you in advance[/quote]
These sigils were personally given to E.A. and I think that he said (perhaps in the video of the seminar? I canā€™t remember now) that he uses these personalized sigils instead of the vastly known ones.

This was definitely a HUGE come-up, thanks for the effort folks, to everyone who put out these various sigils and posted them

Iā€™d love to have theseā€¦If anyone out there got em pls do share

Found these on an Etsy site.

1 Like

Do you know for what entity each of these sigils is?

Yes, all covered here:

You rock thanks!

1 Like

I had just recently discovered Abbadon while studying Azazel in the first book of Azazel from EAK I was reading the rites that were performed and which of the Damonā€™s were called Abbadon was one and yes he is the destroyer in which I have always related him to as death. He is also related to as the Shadow self to discover and face what needs to be done. Beast of the Abyssā€¦

Lol dude , you want to work with Abbadon , i mean amaymon his intense but atleast he tolerates evocation/invocations from mages .
Abbadon is straight up no no .
Please please please unless you can find someone who works with them or he comes to you himself just leave that demon for your own sake .
But thats my opinion .
He fucked me up too much , his grinds someone to gain his respect . I couldnt take it anymore and i tapped out .
Satan counselled and provided healing ,also at his command abbadon held off his intensity . I never again attempted with this one , damn !!
But you can try , maybe youll get a diiferent outcome .
To answer your question , no one will openly hand you his sigil , it is one of the pacts gou sign with him , at least he did that with me .
To achieve contact i meditated on him ,and astrally summoned him . Ohh boy ,He came and till today i regret ever doing it .

Hello man so thank you I have seen this the old picture of these sigils online the one that is that is here on the forum as well but your one you may have a better one doesnā€™t work anymore so Iā€™m currently reading through all the posts I donā€™t know if anyone has asked about this of you yet but if you still have the image then you can actually send it to me Iā€™ll actually give you my telegram or Facebook or or youā€™re now instagramming stuff like that or even another kind of image thing hosting thing we can use just to get that so if you have the pile file please letā€™s talk letā€™s send it over thank you so much