Need sum help identifying these sigils

which belongs to whom … If you got better sketches pls share

You could have just asked me since I made them…

Azazel
Abbadon
Amaymon
Belial

This is from a file shard from Koetting:

1 Like

[quote="-TWF-, post:2, topic:4544"]You could have just asked me since I made them…

Azazel
Abbadon
Amaymon
Belial

[/quote] yeah that was pretty dumb of me thanks though

1 Like

Does anyone know where I could find the complete file which EA put this? I am sure there is far more data to be mined, but i cannot get anything more than this.

Thanks

[quote="-TWF-, post:2, topic:4544"]You could have just asked me since I made them…

Azazel
Abbadon
Amaymon
Belial

[/quote]

1 Like

Hi FDM,

Yes, I can email these to you. Will do tonight. Azazel’s one is really simple. Are you doing the ‘ritual’?

Random bump - lots or people ask for a sigil for Amaymon, this is an old post I usually search and link:

[quote=“-TWF-, post:2, topic:4544”]You could have just asked me since I made them…

Azazel
Abbadon
Amaymon
Belial

[/quote]

There’s gold in them thar archives folks, so don’t be afraid to use the Search function - or just wade through old pages here in random sub-forums. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But in the compendium of Amaymon the sigil for Lucifer Amaymon in the book looks completely different than the one on paper number 3 for Amaymon.

Well the compendium is new and so may the sigils in it be.

@Mulberry: it seems the pictures arent working

The links are broken. This post is from the end of 2014, nearly 8 years ago.

These were linked to an external website called tinypic.com… which has since shut down, so the pics are no longer available online. Theres no way to recover those, I’m afraid.

Now when you paste pics into posts they are uploaded to the BALG server so there’s no external link to break.

2 Likes