Sigils of Amaymon and Abbadon

I was just wondering where I might be able to find these sigils, because I can’t find them online at all. Are they in Evoking Eternity by any chance?

Basically no one is going to give you these sigils for various reasons. They are not in any book

I guess i will have to find them using magick.

Ok… then why on Earth would anyone really make mention of them in books? I’m just saying, kinda blows to hear about them and then have no sign to communicate… oh well.

1 Like

necromaster, is right, not even frank form Nephilim Press, counldnt release the sigils, i talk to him, and he said “I am bound by a legal agreement”, by the authors, these two entities, including Azazl and Belial are the four Demonic Gatekeepers, and the Gates of Godhood. Its pretty funny, i have no idea Abbadon exist, before finding out what he was, i kept envision a entity called destroyer, i didnt understand, did he exist, i open a book about history of angels, and the first entity appear is addadon aka destroyer, what a coincidence lol

1 Like

So what’s the method to evoke those two Kings? EA uses Satan, Beelesebub, Azazel and Astorth in Evoking Eternity when giving the opening by watchtower ritual. I’ve noticed a sigil for either Abaddon or Amaymon in the Dixie State college video. I’m not sure which it is, but trial and error should work that out. I have one left to find. Also when opening by demonic kings do you start in the west with Abbaddon and work counter-clockwise? Or Start with Belial?
Also, are there songs or Enns to call these two? I’ve seen Abbadon on the astral before. He manifest as a heavily armored juggernaught! Massive entity, very powerful, but I know so little about him and even less about Amaymon.

I ask if the Mastering Evocation program will teach how to evoke them all properly or get their sigils…

i used a rosy cross sigil making thing i found online. it works really well, but obviously, the sigil won’t be “historical” or anything like that. the point is to have a functioning sigil, however.

just be creative and dare to think for yourself. if you don’t have a sigil, just use their name. if you don’t have that, use something else to contact them. if you don’t know how to do this, or aren’t prepared to try, then you wouldn’t be able to use their sigil effectively even if you had it. and i’m not talking to/about anyone in particular. i’m using the infinitive “you” which is directed at the lazy and incompetent.

-james.

1 Like

[quote=“tiberius_james, post:8, topic:863”]i used a rosy cross sigil making thing i found online. it works really well, but obviously, the sigil won’t be “historical” or anything like that. the point is to have a functioning sigil, however.

just be creative and dare to think for yourself. if you don’t have a sigil, just use their name. if you don’t have that, use something else to contact them. if you don’t know how to do this, or aren’t prepared to try, then you wouldn’t be able to use their sigil effectively even if you had it. and i’m not talking to/about anyone in particular. i’m using the infinitive “you” which is directed at the lazy and incompetent.

-james.[/quote]

I feel you, it’s just that this paradigm of “secrecy” when it comes to spiritual arts gets real old. I’m not pointing out anyone either, but it just seems to get in the way, and feels like we would all be a lot farther along the road if that was kinda thrown out. I don’t really know what the secrecy does, and I know folks will swear by its necessity until the days end. However, it really doesn’t help my work until I actually do tell someone, at least interested parties.

I don’t know, when it comes to a guy learning like myself, picking up new things, it is a bit annoying, especially since the secrecy was at least, in part, encouraged to keep people from finding out that magick is a lot simpler than it is put on to be, and that possessing and exercising our abilities is more naturally human than being “normal”. And I know sometimes the entities say to keep these things secret, I’m just saying the secrecy paradigm is feeling a bit played out. But hey, I ain’t no real authority on the subject anyway…

secrecy? nah, make your own secrets and they’ll be more significant than anything anyone else could ever reveal to you. if an entity tells you to keep a secret (or you just keep one out or respect of whatever), then that’s probably a good idea, but only for your own development and nobody else’s. ultimately, your own development has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else, or their so-called secrets.

much of what EA and others like crowley and the rosacrucians write about, i’ve discovered on my own through trial and error, and a good deal of intuition. that’s not to say that they’re not useful, and EA’s work has propelled my own progress in unimaginable ways. however! at the end of the day, there will come a time if, and when you trust your own intuition enough, that these “secrets” you seem to be bombarded with will become revealed to you in one way or another, and you’ll invariably think to yourself “are you serious? that was the big secret? didn’t they have anything better secrets to keep?”. and soon after that you’ll start discovering things on your own that make more sense, mean a great deal more to you personally, and ultimately don’t fit into anyone else’s paradigm of magic.

in short, anyone who tells you they have a secret simply thinks too highly of themselves and their own revelations. at the moment, i’m struggling (and nearly losing my fucking mind) with dealing with my own revelations from the Lake of Fire ritual, among others. sure, i could tell you these “big secrets” of what i’ve learned about it all, but at the end of the day, they’re only my secrets and probably wouldn’t mean shit to anyone else.

find your own way, push the limits of what you probably shouldn’t do (within reason and the bounds of your own sanity), and irrespective of how new you are to it all, it will ultimately make sense to you on a deeper level. if one isn’t ready for an experience or a revelation, it doesn’t matter how much of a secret it is, as it won’t do them any good. initiation is a process of steps, and a path we must each walk in our own time. EA provides excellent and straight-forward steps on how to get started, but once your own momentum builds, nobody can help you progress except yourself (and of course the entities you contact).

again, there are no secrets, just people who like to keep them, and what they try to keep isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. similarly, your own secrets will be invaluable to you and completely worthless to others. that’s why i encourage people to perform the Lake of Fire ritual for themselves. i can’t make anyone understand the changes it’s caused within me (or how much it’s fucked me up, too), but each individual’s experience will be so unique that the only common denominator is the first step on the path, or the ritual itself. after that, it’s all interpretation.

-j

In addition to what -j wrote above (well summarized I think), there is the issue of level-of-contact (ie substatial contact is not 100%, but how directly). Example being contact with a “company” in the mundane- say Berkshire Hathaway, or Microsoft Inc. -one will be in comm with a rep of those groups (and not with Warren Buffet, or Bill Gates, respectively: )

let alone those 2 and George Soros and a few other Financial-Capatilists-  a discussion and degree of understanding in that group would be of interest of one seeking to bld a biz, and yet to be invited into such a group meeting, let alone to understand the discussion ~be in on what's going on.

Or Further why is there a secret of Pres B Obama's private cell ph#?   If that was released, would he answer or stay on the line when he realizes he doesn't know who you are?   -and the above pt relating as if you did call, likely an assistant or other rep/buffer would actually answer.
 Or rather than personages like US Pres, or Corporation-Finance leaders- what if EA's private-direct cell ph# was published...     thus the importance of either an Introduction and/or a first meeting and getting to know... relation developing.

I think the world-view may reveal if we think, well a real-person is different- head of a Company is important, but a Head-King of the Portals to Godhood (existing how long?  seeing how deeply?)  Other Pop-Culture-Magick bks seem to come from the viewpt that these "energies" or "Entities" are not actually real- but "Ideas".      

-While EA does emphasize they are separately existing, and have existed at least a thousand yrs, likely many Thousands (or even since prior to time)-  

======
I do relate to the concept in this thread- EA’s referencing these Gatekeeper(s) without giving the details is a bit confusing and not quite as coherent, but I can sense something in the way he wrote-shared that (perhaps to cause a certain psych reaction).

-this context being, as he wrote in recent Email Newsletter, "the most powerful beings in the Astral"     so I think on what that categorizing really means?                    [and thus our relation to them- espec in first meeting]

-just another viewpt that might Expand this discussion

[quote=“tiberius_james, post:10, topic:863”]secrecy? nah, make your own secrets and they’ll be more significant than anything anyone else could ever reveal to you. if an entity tells you to keep a secret (or you just keep one out or respect of whatever), then that’s probably a good idea, but only for your own development and nobody else’s. ultimately, your own development has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else, or their so-called secrets.

much of what EA and others like crowley and the rosacrucians write about, i’ve discovered on my own through trial and error, and a good deal of intuition. that’s not to say that they’re not useful, and EA’s work has propelled my own progress in unimaginable ways. however! at the end of the day, there will come a time if, and when you trust your own intuition enough, that these “secrets” you seem to be bombarded with will become revealed to you in one way or another, and you’ll invariably think to yourself “are you serious? that was the big secret? didn’t they have anything better secrets to keep?”. and soon after that you’ll start discovering things on your own that make more sense, mean a great deal more to you personally, and ultimately don’t fit into anyone else’s paradigm of magic.

in short, anyone who tells you they have a secret simply thinks too highly of themselves and their own revelations. at the moment, i’m struggling (and nearly losing my fucking mind) with dealing with my own revelations from the Lake of Fire ritual, among others. sure, i could tell you these “big secrets” of what i’ve learned about it all, but at the end of the day, they’re only my secrets and probably wouldn’t mean shit to anyone else.

find your own way, push the limits of what you probably shouldn’t do (within reason and the bounds of your own sanity), and irrespective of how new you are to it all, it will ultimately make sense to you on a deeper level. if one isn’t ready for an experience or a revelation, it doesn’t matter how much of a secret it is, as it won’t do them any good. initiation is a process of steps, and a path we must each walk in our own time. EA provides excellent and straight-forward steps on how to get started, but once your own momentum builds, nobody can help you progress except yourself (and of course the entities you contact).

again, there are no secrets, just people who like to keep them, and what they try to keep isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. similarly, your own secrets will be invaluable to you and completely worthless to others. that’s why i encourage people to perform the Lake of Fire ritual for themselves. i can’t make anyone understand the changes it’s caused within me (or how much it’s fucked me up, too), but each individual’s experience will be so unique that the only common denominator is the first step on the path, or the ritual itself. after that, it’s all interpretation.

-j[/quote]

Much respect. I can say the my quest for power has been somewhat my greatest strength and greatest weakness. I can often make the mistake of looking to validate my own ideas, just to not practice them and then find out, sometimes months or even years later, that the idea is actually a really powerful practice. I will continuously retell myself exactly what you are talking about, only to get caught in another research binge. It’s a process of breaking habits and trusting that power wants to meet me just as much as I want to meet it. Thanks folks it’s all been very helpful

In the case of these sigils, I don’t consider it a secret, but instead an obstacle you must overcome. There likely are a number of reasons they are not public. But when you are developed enough to need them, you will know where to find them.

review nietzsche and thus spake zarathustra. remember, look not for followers but for zeros. when you make the leap away from others, you make a leap towards your true self. just make sure that your Self is there to catch you, and soon enough you’ll become an acrobat. it’s not easy, and 90% of the time you’re actually in freefall, which is terrifying, but you can only succeed if you have faith in yourself. it’s a catch 22 i’m afraid.

-j

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYTeFJvY-oQ]- YouTube

look at 37:55 three sigils are shown very clearly, Im not sure if these are the sigils that correspond with the watcher. I am also curious as to why Lucifers sigil is there. Is he acting as a watcher or subject of the main evocation?

“Ok… then why on Earth would anyone really make mention of them in books? I’m just saying, kinda blows to hear about them and then have no sign to communicate… oh well.”

Well, if there aren’t any “signs to communicate”, put yourself in a triangle and call that entity and ask for one. Straight from the horses mouth instead of secondhand off of the internet.

Sigil is not only one mean of getting into contact with being. You can call it without it. In case you were in contact with it recently (it can be past life), you are ready and you WANT the contact then no sigil in necessary. That is my experience and opinion.

I believe I’ve figured out Abaddon’s sigil from the Dixie State College lecture, also an alternate sigil for Belial is there. I asked Amaymon for a sigil and received an astral imprint of one that I am currently using. I guess that’s how you do it.

I’ll take a look at that later tonight, what part of the video are the sigils visible?

you can create them from the names or using hebrew letters etc. also numerology, qabalah etc. i said something like this elsewhere, but if you’re sensitive enough to use a sigil effectively, you’re more than capable of creating or receiving a useful one. if you’re not sensitive enough to do that, having a pre-made sigil isn’t going to be of much use to you.

-james