Sigils N’ Stuff

Hey! Would you mind if i were to make you a present? As a sort of thank you gift for your help?

1 Like

Sure, thanks! Just post it publicly on the forum and tag me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright. If there were one function you’d would want this gift to uphold what would it be?

1 Like

@Qayos
Hey bud! I’m worms, moth wings, and skull teeth!

Anyway, i remembered the promise! Her name is Tarva. I took the energy of King Paimon, Belial, and Amaymon along with lodestone and dollar bills. She can handle anything monetary or earth related and shows up as a part moth part dragon fly looking thing. She’s “fresh” so do give her a minute and PM me if there’s any issues!

1 Like

I always think of The Gravemind as similar to Lucifer in a way. “I am a monument to all your sins”
“Child of my enemy why have you come? I offer no forgivness for the sins of a father passed to his son.”
“Did you think me defeated?” “There is still time to stop the key from turning”. “Do not shoot but listen, let me lead you safely to our foe, only you can halt what he has set in motion!”

“Time has taught me patience! But basking in new freedom, I will know all that I possess!!”

And my favourite line-said to all those who are blind to their ascent and treat the demons as vampiric in my opinion
“You will be food! NOTHING more!”

1 Like

Hiya! I can see the resemblance to Lucifer, but to my mind, the Gravemind reads as closer to Samael. I’m not really sure why, maybe because Samael feels more violent than Lucifer? But it’s notable regardless! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gald to see ya back bud! Lots of changes happen?

1 Like

Scan and see! :slight_smile:

Public or private bud?

Put it in the public thread! I need some scans from multiple people, so bumping the thread will help me in that regard. Thanks! :slight_smile:

No problem bud! One sec!

1 Like

Wait. You meant the actual scanning thread huh?

1 Like

Yeah, thanks. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve never used Sigils for actual beings before…how do we issue payment to them?
Can I etch these on wood/metal and keep them in a box?

2 Likes

Hiya! You can indeed etch the sigils to strengthen the connection; as for issuing payment, place it on top of or around the sigil and verbalize that it’s payment. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!
I’m excited to try these out.
I appreciate your sharing with us. :pray:t3::black_heart:

1 Like

How can I use this ??
I can use it in a cleansing ritual together with another entity??

1 Like

How can I work with her to develop myself ?? To develop my senses and learn TGS ??

1 Like