Sigil of Syrach

Hello everyone, just dropping a fast question after I couldn’t find anything anywhere. Anyone has a sigil for Syrach? Or should I go with another way to find him?

1 Like

Syrach?

1 Like

Duke Syrach, the leader of 18 Demons.

Well it doesn’t appear in the old grimoires: Red dragon, Pope honorius, grimorium verum, arbatel of magic and so on… Maybe to call Syrach best is the conjuration from grimorium verum? The sigil of Lucifer is also the sigil of Will and Victory

Or in the Grimoire magic of Abramelin, maybe is in one of the squares???

Never heard of him

Yeah I figured that much, I was wondering though if there’s something I’m missing or if anyone’s working with him and has a channelled one.

I wouldn’t like to use a general sigil, If there was one specific for him great, otherwise I can call him without it. The sigil just makes things faster.

1 Like

Could you mean Joshua ben Sirach, or is the name similarity a coincidence?
This guy was human so I’d class him as an Ancestor type, personally, like I do Zohak.

1 Like

Create a sigil yourself, perhaps?

2 Likes

Nevermind, I see him in Grimorium Verum, but there’s no sigil and his name is only mentioned once.
I’d just make my own in this case. I don’t know how much I want to trust random modern versions if I don’t have a feel for the author.

1 Like

Grimorium Verum as @Mulberry said

2 Likes

I couldn’t find him in my version… Is he the Duke? The leader of 18 demons (servitors)?

2 Likes

In the appendix it says
’ the chiefs of Lucifer are Sirachi and Satanachi’
Because in the original text he (Syrach the Duke) is mentioned in the same paragraph as Put Satanakia I would think he is. But I am not saying I KNOW it.
Just seems very reasonable to me.

1 Like

Perhaps is not the same then… The one I’m looking for is the leader of the demons Bechard, Clauneck, Clistheret, Frimost, Frucissiere, Frutimiere, Guland, Hiepacth, Huicthgara, Humots, Khil, Klepoth, Mersilde, Morail, Musisin, Segal, Sirchade, and Surgat

2 Likes

I know what you said.
The Duke Syrach rules over those 18. That is mentioned in the same paragraph as Put Satanachia.
Because the name Satanachia is ‘butchered’ in the appendix and next to the name Sirachi I assume this is also a ‘butchered’ version of a name.
But if you feel he is not then don’t use it :+1:

1 Like

Oh I get now what you’re talking about, I’ll check this sigil and we’ll see I suppose! Thank you everyone!

4 Likes