Sigil of Lust

Sorry also HAIL SITRI AND BELETH
I told sitri HES got some gifts coming his way now
This being just the first of many thanks

Sitri alter soon :nail_care:

1 Like

@DonaldJames616 Nice working….
… thanks for sending question seekers my way however, my philosophy is that I only provide the tools. Magick strong when the OP uses what he/she thinks is right and powerful. With the sigils I create, the OP must figure out a way to make a strong connection to the spirit. Also understanding the psychology of how relationships work also plays an important part. Things would not manifest unless you do the mundane.

You have done this @DonaldJames616, that’s why you have so much success with my work.

I hope this helps to anyone who’s interested in using these sigils.
~SD

2 Likes

Had another incredible success. Just wanna keep it at that . Hail king beleth and prince sitri .
Both these spirits are incredible and know exactly how to give you what you want from my recent experiences.
Use both these sigils for a week or two
Results get serious lol

1 Like

Yep there are
=)

Thank you so much for this sigil! Will def use.

1 Like

Welcome @pluto1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Thank you for your work doctor. Can you please tell me how do I meditate on this. I am a beginner and haven’t meditated with a sigil before. How do I reap the benefits of this great working.

1 Like

You got some great experiences James. Can you let me know your process of meditating with the sigil. As i am a beginner. Thanks

1 Like

Welcome @nithin7218 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I stared for the moment on this sigil, and in my mind appeared a vision of a little person figure praising some kind of enormous figure on throne-altar.

omg no joke i saw this today and literally stared at it few seconds and it started pulsating and bluing in my vison seems powerful I’ve worked with sitri once in the past ill print it out when i get a chance. but can i add more power to it by evoking sitri in ritual i want to charge a sitri necklace im going to by placing it on top of this sigil with extreme lust and leave it on the sigil a few days could i use sitri’s sigil underneath thanks hail sitri

1 Like

Welcome @hakro It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

How I use that? Does it work if I impress it and put in my pocket? Ooooooh I’m hearing a mega strong “iiiiii” while writing this …

1 Like

Do you have a sigil for love or obsession?

1 Like