Sigil of Lust

can I draw the sigil in black? or does it have to be those colors? can I do any color?
Just wondering if the colors got any meanings to it or you just drew them like that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Black alone is fine. I was drawn to use different colours but the colour you use for the background, as well as the lines, do not really matter.

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for this.

For those of us concerned with such things who may not know (me), is there any karmic repercussions for using this type of manipulation on a person like your spouse who is already committed to you and finds you attractive? Let’s say I want my wife to be more aggressive one night, or I just want to experiment with magickal enhancement to our sexuality; maybe inspire her to do things she wouldn’t care to otherwise? I am given to understand that influencing the will of others for personal gain can have repercussions but in this particular scenario I would be enhancing desire that’s already there.

1 Like

I am going to try this A.S.A.P! Ill update this if it works (or not). Very beautiful sigil design by the way!

1 Like

If you have the will and the wish you only need to visualize the digital image of the sigil and the face of the person you want. But you have to be on a trance where the only thing in you head is the wish.
I assure you. do this then start acting, it will come. Do it with out wishing it, do it with out it filling your mind, do it right with out acting and it won’t be

1 Like

Welcome @Phalax It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

Im thinking maybe it can work with this digital magnetron https://sorcerysupreme.com/digital-magnetron-broadcaster/
Like put sigil in center and then 4 pics of you and 4 pics of her in side circles…

2 Likes

I will use this confidentiality on my cell phone. Can I do this?

Yes

I just want to say that this shit is fucking genius _There’s easily dozens of applications you can use this in – and it’s very -scratch the surface grounds - I wish this got more attention because it makes my head spin how many different ways you can use just this one sigil --I’m testing the fuck out of this --different methods –

3 Likes

Name few

2 Likes
  1. Print out this sigil
  2. This sigil is already charged HEAVY–Props to the guy who made this --BUT you can ask another goddess to charge this sigil for extra kick --I asked Aphrodite–she super charged that shit
  3. I did tons of chakra work with this sigil --I did chi balls --and multiple times taking all my chakra energy and funneling it in the sigil - I breathe in the sigil --The sigil breathes back in me – it’s very open at this point
  4. I’ve worked with this sigil back to back for like a whole week now LOL --I suggest doing other workings too but i worked with this sigil heavy all week and got CRAZY results
  5. Super charge this sigil with your blood (optional ) but it makes the targets lust desire and passion STRONGER

Other things I did * sings love songs to the sigil Old school R&B And dancing around the sigil
As well as chanting my intentions over and OVER while staring deeply at the sigil *Such and such will show more desire lust and passion

One thing I noticed about this sigil worked 10 times better once i put blood on it

Sigil work --You can do SOO many things with
I fucking love this sigil LOL
Hope that helps
Id rather Not talk about my results because its personal but just know this shit go HARD haha

10 Likes

Hope that helps a tiny bit ^^ This is my favorite thread right now so shoutout @Shadowdoctor!! Great work !!
This sigil helped so much

3 Likes

Hi. Tell me . Will it open faster if i draw it on tin foil?

You can draw it anywhere and do anything with it --that’s what makes this sigil so badass
Best of luck

1 Like

These also helped me a lot-- played them while doing sigil work --good affirmations for when you get in that "where are my results " mode-- Every time I felt that urge for results-- Id play these and stare at the sigil and my target just become 10 times more receptive after

2 Likes

Thank you. Will try it.

Nice to hear you had/having excellent results with it. I was supposed to super charge it with more of King Beleth’s energy and wanted to add Asmodeus’as well. These days things are super busy with me. But hopefully in the next couple of months, I can get back to work.

4 Likes