Sigil of Lust

@DonaldJames616 … Here you go. Attuned to Prince Sitri. It will give you a powerful aura of sexual lust.
Beware if you simply use this and walk around, you will get noticed… sometimes the right way… and sometimes you’ll give out a creepy vibe. It is what it is. Use it in accordance with all other mundane methods of seduction.

10 Likes

Excellent work !! Using today

2 Likes

@Shadowdoctor at first when you said “may give off a creepy vibe “ I was like bro what are you talking about LOL
But then I was just talking to this girl in a dating app
And also before I get into that (let me give advice, every time I’ve ever even gotten laid off a dating app , I send less then 5-10 messages and they are usually over that night
Or I get there number
Plan something
And only text them hours b4 hanging out . It has nothing to do with dating strategies cause that shit corny to me . And like more so to do with finding someone who’s just fucking DOWN . I’ve never once flat out sent a “let’s hook up text “ i literally just invite a woman over . Nothing is assumed . And yet . 90 percent of the time . I get laid haha .
Anyway I texted this girl let’s hang out
This girl gon tell me “I wanna get to know you first , I don’t wanna loose a kidney “ LOL
At first I was like whatever I’ll keep texting her , but then after a few messages I had the really strong urge to just un match her . I’ve never had that happen and it felt so weird to have someone project that onto me .LOL( moral of the story , that sigil works . Not at all upset about this situation. I find it fascinating.
Besides. I know if it worked that ONE way . I know it’ll work the other way too . And someone’s panties are going to be soaking when they see me LOL
Hail sitri . I’m never not up for a lesson or experience or test from him

1 Like

Now fast forward . Matched another girl. It’s going EXTREMELY WELL . Like so so good HAHA . Hail beleth and sitri

1 Like

Glad you’re having fun with it.

1 Like

Looks like I’m the first person to be able to once again write a successful working . I feel like firstly before I get into that . I’ve seen so many people fail in love and lust magick . And at the end of the day it’s because they have weak will , no confidence, and 0 ambition to achieve success in spell work. Yes I said it . Crazy right . Most witches I talk to have 0 drive to manifest ANYTHING . Specially with this kind of magick . You people give up so easily . Please work on that . This isn’t me trying to be a cunt , I just want others to see that they need to ACTUALLY try . Y’all seen my on and off posts in here . I ACTUALLY TRY , and don’t give up . Success for one spell doesn’t work ? Fuck it ! Lesson In that , time to move on to another person or working .

NOW let’s get into it . I’ve been working with sitri very close for a few weeks now . And it’s not a coincidence @Shadowdoctor all of a sudden came out with two sigils for lust magick . Now mind you , it almost feels like a gift from sitri , and even the doctor because he knows how hard I go with the limits of his work !! And I’m here to tell you , he JUST DROPPED THESE SIGILS 4 days ago . And within those 4 days
Meet somebody very quickly on bumble . Like REALLY FAST . I’ve done both of these sigils , bloody’d them up . And had them under my bed . It’s safe to say they are open and activated . Anyway
She picks me up , yes she picks ME up . HAHA
Girls love bums lowkey idk what to tell yall.
Anyway , we go to town , have a few drinks
Drive back to my place
Watch a movie
And yeah…definitely mid way through we start touching each other and one thing leads to the next
We had the best sex I’ve had in a long time .

So there we have it !! Please keep your questions to the doctor . Yes I’ve had success with his work . But this is HIS work . Ask HIM questions . A lot of people were coming to me for the first sigil and the success I had and I don’t wanna make it about me LOL

This should inspire you enough to just realize how to manifest a situation for yourself without having to be spoon fed directions !!
Best of luck
This shit works
If you doubt it , that’s a you problem mother fuckers HAHAHA
Love

5 Likes

Sorry also HAIL SITRI AND BELETH
I told sitri HES got some gifts coming his way now
This being just the first of many thanks

Sitri alter soon :nail_care:

1 Like

@DonaldJames616 Nice working….
… thanks for sending question seekers my way however, my philosophy is that I only provide the tools. Magick strong when the OP uses what he/she thinks is right and powerful. With the sigils I create, the OP must figure out a way to make a strong connection to the spirit. Also understanding the psychology of how relationships work also plays an important part. Things would not manifest unless you do the mundane.

You have done this @DonaldJames616, that’s why you have so much success with my work.

I hope this helps to anyone who’s interested in using these sigils.
~SD

2 Likes

Had another incredible success. Just wanna keep it at that . Hail king beleth and prince sitri .
Both these spirits are incredible and know exactly how to give you what you want from my recent experiences.
Use both these sigils for a week or two
Results get serious lol

1 Like

Yep there are
=)

Thank you so much for this sigil! Will def use.

1 Like

Welcome @pluto1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Thank you for your work doctor. Can you please tell me how do I meditate on this. I am a beginner and haven’t meditated with a sigil before. How do I reap the benefits of this great working.

1 Like

You got some great experiences James. Can you let me know your process of meditating with the sigil. As i am a beginner. Thanks

1 Like

Welcome @nithin7218 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I stared for the moment on this sigil, and in my mind appeared a vision of a little person figure praising some kind of enormous figure on throne-altar.

omg no joke i saw this today and literally stared at it few seconds and it started pulsating and bluing in my vison seems powerful I’ve worked with sitri once in the past ill print it out when i get a chance. but can i add more power to it by evoking sitri in ritual i want to charge a sitri necklace im going to by placing it on top of this sigil with extreme lust and leave it on the sigil a few days could i use sitri’s sigil underneath thanks hail sitri

1 Like

Welcome @hakro It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

How I use that? Does it work if I impress it and put in my pocket? Ooooooh I’m hearing a mega strong “iiiiii” while writing this …

1 Like

Do you have a sigil for love or obsession?

1 Like