Sigil Magic Failures

Okay I m a newbie …but have read EA’s work since last 5 months.

I tried sigil magic for the following:

1)Asmodeus for attracting a girl(a good friend of mine) to have a relationship with me nd yes she 's a normal girl with good looks but she aint the sex goddess everyone’s attracted to.So I think I aint askin too much.

Result:4 months since I cast it she remains nothing but a good friend showing no whatsoever extra romantic interest in me like I never got any hints.She seems busy studyin.

2)Paimon to influence a certain friend of mine to bring a delicacy to class her mother is good at preparing.(to try something easy manifesting)

Result:1 month have passed and still no results at all.

3)Mercurial spirits to help me aid with oppurtunities of studying better and remembering my stuff, as given in the forum

Result:Same as before.No improvement and a month have passed

4)Bethor to aid in securing a due payment from a guy who has been threatning mah family that he wont give it.

Results:Still waiting

If u r wondering what did I do for sigil magic:

Got a print out of the sigil.->Traced over it with black ink->Visualized it wid glowing light->Got into the light trance by gazing into the 3rd eye followed by observing my breaths till I was a little dizzy,felt like my body has expanded and there was a great sense of detacment with the real world->Gazed at the sigil until it disappeared,reappeared seem to move->Stated my intention and visualized it going straight out of my 3rd eye into the sigil repeatedly for some time->Thanked the spirit for listening to my call->Kept the sigil in one of my books that I didnt touch for months

Had all kinds of wierd sensations,but ya no results at all.I thought sigil magic was great for beginners.

I cant scry,had many lucid dreams experiences and when I m in the LD contrary to whatever I have read,I havent been able to bend the dream reality.They all seems very solid like real world and no way cud I change the scenario.I tried affirmations,spinning,visualizations…nothing worked.

Robert Bruce told in his books that u cud like fall back in a LD and convert it into Astral projection.When I tried I woke up or total blackness engulfed me.

From my experiences LDs seem to be very much of a brain thing rather than an extra dimensional experience that can be utilized for soul travel.

Please help!

Can anyone tell me whats goin wrong?

Find one sigil and open it every day to bring the entity closer to you, after a while you’ll get much better results.

Thnk u necromaster…just one thing do I have to like feel the spirit around me…i mean like how do I understand that the spirit’s ready to help me,how many days shud I practice calling the spirit before issuing a task…so that i have better results…nd give me ur recommended waiting period for testing the manifestation to occur say like 3 weeks/a month?

Thnx

Basically go grab a sigil of a benevolent entity and completely devote yourself to getting in touch with it. Sit at night and gaze into the sigil calling the entity opfall come, opfaal come, opfall come… Then eventually you’ll quit just staring into the sigil and it will open up, you might have visual phenomena around you, bit you’ll definitely know for sure that this sigil is open and you’ll be aware of the entity’s presence. Don’t try to issue a task at first, try to answer some questions. Don’t doubt that this will happen or you’ll screw yourself from the beginning… maybe start off with some simple meditation or whatever helps you, might take up to two months

As said above, a way I’ve viewed it as if using a type of cell-phone call (like a homemade crystal-radio~ need to tune it right, its faint, or drops out: yeah all that is a metaphor, just implying wiring-in a contact)…

part of this is also having the “other person” be (on the line) ie hard to calibrate how well the phone is working if the person you’re calling isn’t there… so it starts like “ringing the phone” and a sense of it being answered, or not… and if they are distracted or “not a good time to call”… thus the more attention- connection, etc.

Of course this loops, as in the beginning one hasn’t developed the ability to make connection (once one has it is clearer when a lack of contact is because of non-contact, vs I’m not sure)… so if not connect, what is it? I’d say as replier above, like making a new contact- over time

(just as whether in-person or online, a newcontact I’d not make a request of (let alone a command) upon just meeting… but I’d have a strong sense of what they are like/who-how they are, the type of things they do, and how to approach them (different Entities can deal with similiar issues, but will do so in distinctly diff ways- Styles) -I think the kind of reqs mentioned in the original post are good, so not to contradict that, just your question- why not working/? beyond getting a divination
(I don’t know if you saw-read the Newsletter post, and YouTube Video EA just did “The First Time I Evoked…” -which actually could be just getting any magick to work… I think what he mentions is more than just literal.
The First Time I Evoked A Demon To Physical Appearance

It could be just literally interpreted as “go 4 it” but I’d disagree… its more that one’s system (mentally, but also physically/enviro) clicks into a working whole…
(see Robert Greene’s “Mastery”… which has been simplified-diminished, but “fingertip-feel” such as how a pilot, or even a bicycle rider (as EA refs briefly in), gets a feel for the whole… and using that Feel-operates… Thus just Pretending one has that feel isn’t it, but knowing what you are seeking, one can develop that connection of it all (part of Subj-Synth/Prep Immersion… but also what I think is implied by “A Working sys” … just as how Theta-Gamma becomes portal to the Xrds… and what you experience at the Xrds is communicated into your Enviro (not only “the Place of Working” but you string of probabilities in your life)- and thereby changing the freq-vib of your enviro, that affects you… allowing you to go deeper into the Xrds… Thus the Rapture
(what state of mind can think from that state of Rapture? not a push to the limit and yet use “normal state of mind” … I find my shifts occur when the part of Me that has always known this stuff steps fwd and acts… and that Isn’t this me (although I don’t mean its someone else) -anyway I wrote on this in prior posts, many may just want the stepbystep (which can build up that or not.

I hope that adds something- good luck

A Sigil is activated or charged through its use in successful evocation or calling forth during less complicated ritual. The Sigil enables the conjurer to establish a link with the desired entity, without such a link you might as well be trying to jump-start a dead horse. It’s also a means of identifying the spirit.

[quote=“salaast, post:1, topic:1252”]Okay I m a newbie …but have read EA’s work since last 5 months.

I tried sigil magic for the following:

1)Asmodeus for attracting a girl(a good friend of mine) to have a relationship with me nd yes she 's a normal girl with good looks but she aint the sex goddess everyone’s attracted to.So I think I aint askin too much.

Result:4 months since I cast it she remains nothing but a good friend showing no whatsoever extra romantic interest in me like I never got any hints.She seems busy studyin.

2)Paimon to influence a certain friend of mine to bring a delicacy to class her mother is good at preparing.(to try something easy manifesting)

Result:1 month have passed and still no results at all.

3)Mercurial spirits to help me aid with oppurtunities of studying better and remembering my stuff, as given in the forum

Result:Same as before.No improvement and a month have passed

4)Bethor to aid in securing a due payment from a guy who has been threatning mah family that he wont give it.

Results:Still waiting

If u r wondering what did I do for sigil magic:

Got a print out of the sigil.->Traced over it with black ink->Visualized it wid glowing light->Got into the light trance by gazing into the 3rd eye followed by observing my breaths till I was a little dizzy,felt like my body has expanded and there was a great sense of detacment with the real world->Gazed at the sigil until it disappeared,reappeared seem to move->Stated my intention and visualized it going straight out of my 3rd eye into the sigil repeatedly for some time->Thanked the spirit for listening to my call->Kept the sigil in one of my books that I didnt touch for months

Had all kinds of wierd sensations,but ya no results at all.I thought sigil magic was great for beginners.

I cant scry,had many lucid dreams experiences and when I m in the LD contrary to whatever I have read,I havent been able to bend the dream reality.They all seems very solid like real world and no way cud I change the scenario.I tried affirmations,spinning,visualizations…nothing worked.

Robert Bruce told in his books that u cud like fall back in a LD and convert it into Astral projection.When I tried I woke up or total blackness engulfed me.

From my experiences LDs seem to be very much of a brain thing rather than an extra dimensional experience that can be utilized for soul travel.

Please help!

Can anyone tell me whats goin wrong?[/quote]

I must say that I faced a similar level of frustration as I attempted to do some demonic sigil magick and didn’t get the results that I anticipated. But first off, I decided to do a tarot reading to see what areas or what I needed to focus my efforts pertaining to the situation so that I would know what preliminary action I would need to take beforehand.
Before I go any further, I was using a sigil for an entity from the WoD and the purpose of working with this entity was to influence my neighbor and eventually sleep with her. (Ya, I know, selfish and such but hey, if you aint having fun, then what’s the point right!!!). Along with this sigil magick working, I wanted this whole situation to manifest after a certain day so that I could focus on this person entirely without having any distractions (I sometimes get called after hours from work).
So the reading was telling me that I would need money or that I needed to be aware of the use of my financial resources. I interpreted this as “…oh so I’ll need to either buy her a few drinks or take her out and stuff…no problem there”.
As the days passed after the ritual was executed my contact with this person became less and less over time and I couldn’t explain it. So a few weeks later I run into this person and were chatting away about some stuff and then she tells me she’s gonna be moving out of her apartment and travelling overseas for the next 5 weeks. I asked her if she was going to return to her apartment or leave her possession in her apartment until she returns. She said that she wouldn’t because she didn’t have the financial resources to do so. As soon as she said this I immediately thought back to my reading that I did prior to my sigil work. It was almost a kick to the nuts because I guess I didn’t interpret the cards in a much larger picture of the situation. I was totally thinking of spending money on a smaller scale and not on any other scale. But that was my short sited perspective and now I know better and when I attempt to do this again I’ll try to step back from the situation and look at the bigger picture and see what I need to influence or prepare for concerning such

1 Like

I would rethink your approach with the follow tip:

1)Asmodeus for attracting a girl(a good friend of mine) to have a relationship with me nd yes she 's a normal girl with good looks but she aint the sex goddess everyone's attracted to.So I think I aint askin too much.

First I would ask - how do you really feel about this girl?. Do you actually see yourself with her?..are your emotions that strong?..then proceed to call upon the spirit Sallos as his office and powers are aligned to this situation. I have found that these “energies/spirits” do cause and effect the world around you, but unfortunately, and for reasons unknown, the effect is not permanent. This is my experience and not that of others.

This appears to be inconsequential and non-essential at the moment. I would recommend to leave this little bit out for now.

The best spirit for this job is Niberius

I would further suggest that you first perform a “due diligence” on the above spirits and find out everything you can about each one.

It may be that you just didn’t specify that you wanted the effect to last.

We had an interesting discussion about the ephemerial aspect of these effects here: http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/biding-the-counterpart-force-that-could-take-back-your-manifestation/

Please feel free to share your experience on this subject.

1. Other intelligences, humans included, only have autonomy in your sphere because you implicitly grant it to them. You need to understand the difference between influencing and changing. The higher self has review privileges over influence. To force/cause a person to change or perform a specific task, you must first revoke the autonomy and personhood you implicitly grant them. This is why RHP folk are so pissy about using magic to control people.

2. Calibrate your ritual to intention. Get out your scalpel. What do you SPECIFICALLY want? What is the ONE thing that constitutes success? Magic works along lines of least resistance. If you WANT Mrs. Johnson’s brownies, then don’t throw in a bunch of shit about your friend bringing them to school.

3. Start with NORMAL sigil magic and the good ol’ wank method. It takes more energy for spirits to manifest on the physical plane. You’re raising this big ball of energy up and firing it out through your ajna chakra for them to take and run with it. If your energy body’s weak and leaky, you’re not giving them enough to work with. Once you’ve cleaned and built your energy body up a bit and know how to do really basic spellcasting, then you can start working in other entities. You have to be able to connect with them, too, so those divination skills need pumping up.

2 Likes
1)Asmodeus for attracting a girl(a good friend of mine)

Which ‘Asmodeus’?

Did you use the seal from the Ars Goetia?

[i]"The Thirty-Second Spirit is Asmoday, or Asmodai. He is a Great King, Strong, and Powerful. He appeareth with three heads, whereof the first is like a Bull, the second like a Man and the Third like a Ram; he hath also the tail of a Serpent and from his moth issues Flames of Fire. His feet are webbed like those of a Goose.

He sitteth upon an Infernal Dragon, and beareth in his hand a Lance with a Banner. He is first and choicest under the powers of AMAYMON, he goeth before all other. When the Exorciest hath a mind to call him, let it be abroad and let him stand on his feet all the time of action with his Cap or Headdress off; for if it be on, AMAYMON may deceive him and call all his actions to be bewrayed.

But as soon as the Exorcist seeth Asmoday in the shape aforesaid, he shall call him by his Name saying “How art thou Asmoday?” and he will not deny it, and by-and-by he will bow down unto the ground. He giveth the Ring of Virtues, the teacheth the Arts of Arithmetic, Astronomy, Geometry and all handicrafts absolutely. He giveth true and full answers unto thy demands. He maketh one invincible. He showeth the place there Treasures lie and guardeth it. He amongst the Legions of AMAYMON governeth 72 Legions of Spirits Inferiors. His seal is this…" [/i]

That is the spirit in the Ars Goetia. That is the spirit that is bound to that seal. That is the spirit who answers to it. And that spirit has nothing whatsoever to do with the erotic. He has, moreover, one of the most evil presences of the spirits in that grimoire, and is, like Belial in the same book, not one I’d recommend an amateur touch with a ten foot barge pole.

Trying to get a demonic king and the most powerful spirit in the Ars Goetia to run an irrelevant little errand for you just to practise your skills is a waste of his time and, in my opinion, incredibly disrespectful. Be thankful all that happened was nothing. He is incredibly helpful to those who need him, but don’t be fooled by his initial appearance. I have stepped on his toes before and let me tell you, he is not to be trifled with.

Again, what on earth does Bethor have to do with the task you issued?

The affairs of Jupiter are administered by BETHOR, who responds quickly when called. The person dignified by his character may be exalted to illustrious positions and may obtain large treasures. He reconciles the Spirits of the Air to man, so that they will give true answers, transport precious stones and compose medicines having miraculous effects. BETHOR also grants familiars of the firmament, and can prolong life to seven hundred years, subject to the will of God, which qualification imparts an air of caution.

There is nothing in there whatsoever about Bethor having the power to make stubborn people pay you what is owed, or any hint of having the power to bend a person’s will. You don’t need a spirit who brings riches to deal with this person. You need the demonic equivalent of a mafia boss to send his goons to collect or else blow off his kneecaps.

Here’s what you should have done: called the spirit from point 2) to force point 4).

Another thing: why are you working with several spirits from several grimoires and you’re only a ‘newbie’?

Paimon could have helped you with at least three of those tasks, and even with the girl, if not by directly causing erotic attraction.

Which brings me back to this:

1)Asmodeus for attracting a girl(a good friend of mine) to have a relationship with me nd yes she 's a normal girl with good looks but she aint the sex goddess everyone's attracted to.So I think I aint askin too much.

What was your wording of the task you issued?

Did you ask for her to be attracted to you? Did you ask for a relationship?
Did you specify what sort of attraction? Did you specify what sort of relationship? Did you ask that she would show this attraction to you? etc.

Oldest mistake in the love spell book:

Magician: “I want x to love me”.

Spirit:“Is that your desire?”

Magician:“It is.”

Spirit: “It is done.”

Magician falls hopelessly in love with x. She rejects his advances.

Magician: “But I said I wanted her to love me!”

Spirit:“Exactly. You couldn’t want her more than by loving her and not having her.”

Second oldest mistake in the love spell book:

Magician:“Please make x throw herself at me …”

1 Like

I agree with Poete Maudit that you might not have chosen the right spirits with Asmodeus and Bethor. My advice would be that in the future you should open a sigil to see if a spirit can do the task you want before issuing it.

Asmodeus and Sitri were mentioned in the become a living god ebook for love spells.

Bethor was used by a certain magus Luxompax to what I wanted to achieve and got success,though he did evoke him.Also it is mentioned under money magick in the BALG book.

Redcircle in this forum advises to do any one of them candle magic,sigil magic,sympathetic magic or all of them.And also he mentioned practising evocation once a week.EA koetting in his website says there’s nothing to fear about evoking demons

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/evocation/scared-to-evoke-demon-pep-talk.php]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/evocation/scared-to-evoke-demon-pep-talk.php[/url]

Now u guys r telling I shud be afraid of demons?What kind of crap is this?

Why does koetting give the names of the spirits to work with in his BALG book?Isnt it supposed to be for newbies?He shud have mentioned then that dont try Goetia for beginners.This forum is filled with people with differing views!

Some say dont work with demons at first,they r too powerful

Some say theres nothing to feel afraid about them

Sigil magic is easier and can be attempted by beginers

Some say u chose the wrong spirits nd m glad u r alive!!!

And for this stuff by maudit:

Spirit:“Exactly. You couldn’t want her more than by loving her and not having her.”

What r we then to ask the demon?Please tell me this.

And if demons r to be feared by newbies even for the sake of sigil magic,then why dont the site give warnings about them?It cud have given a progression to work with Angels nd elementals then demons something like that.

I must say that the marketing elements of this site r too much compared to what it gives…like many users of Mastering Divination have said there is no mention of working with chicken bones in the videos even though the workbook boasts one.

There seems to be experienced mages in the forum,but most of ur views differ I guess with the workings and recommendations of magick.I dont mean to disrespect any one in this forum but what the main site offers as an advice actually seems to be far fetched from what some magicians in this forum recommend.

Don’t forget the key-element of visualising. This is important. Once the sigil starts to flash, “see” the desired outcome and project this image into the sigil.

Bran I already did this with heavy sensations of trance during working like feeling lightweight as if about to project,complete loss of thoughts for some time and seeing the static nd all

I actually already answered your question about why nothing happened. You’re only going to get so many answers with a big pretty bow on them.

Asmodeus and Sitri were mentioned in the become a living god ebook for love spells.

Bethor was used by a certain magus Luxompax to what I wanted to achieve and got success,though he did evoke him.Also it is mentioned under money magick in the BALG book.

Redcircle in this forum advises to do any one of them candle magic,sigil magic,sympathetic magic or all of them.And also he mentioned practising evocation once a week.EA koetting in his website says there’s nothing to fear about evoking demons

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/evocation/scared-to-evoke-demon-pep-talk.php]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/evocation/scared-to-evoke-demon-pep-talk.php[/url]

Now u guys r telling I shud be afraid of demons?What kind of crap is this?

Why does koetting give the names of the spirits to work with in his BALG book?Isnt it supposed to be for newbies?He shud have mentioned then that dont try Goetia for beginners.This forum is filled with people with differing views!

Some say dont work with demons at first,they r too powerful

Some say theres nothing to feel afraid about them

Sigil magic is easier and can be attempted by beginers

Some say u chose the wrong spirits nd m glad u r alive!!!

And for this stuff by maudit:

What r we then to ask the demon?Please tell me this.

And if demons r to be feared by newbies even for the sake of sigil magic,then why dont the site give warnings about them?It cud have given a progression to work with Angels nd elementals then demons something like that.

I must say that the marketing elements of this site r too much compared to what it gives…like many users of Mastering Divination have said there is no mention of working with chicken bones in the videos even though the workbook boasts one.

There seems to be experienced mages in the forum,but most of ur views differ I guess with the workings and recommendations of magick.I dont mean to disrespect any one in this forum but what the main site offers as an advice actually seems to be far fetched from what some magicians in this forum recommend.

BTW Where can I find this spirit Niberius…didnt find it on the web

1. Other intelligences, humans included, only have autonomy in your sphere because you implicitly grant it to them. You need to understand the difference between influencing and changing. The higher self has review privileges over influence. To force/cause a person to change or perform a specific task, you must first revoke the autonomy and personhood you implicitly grant them. This is why RHP folk are so pissy about using magic to control people.

And how to influence the higher self of the person?

1. Calibrate your ritual to intention. Get out your scalpel. What do you SPECIFICALLY want? What is the ONE thing that constitutes success? Magic works along lines of least resistance. If you WANT Mrs. Johnson’s brownies, then don’t throw in a bunch of shit about your friend bringing them to school.

Mrs Johnson is not personally known by me.And the only access to her cookies was by her daughter whom i meet at classes.I wanted to do this as a simple exercise of manifestation since big magician dudes always say that u shud go for sumthin simple before goin for sumthin big.So I know what I asked for.

1. Start with NORMAL sigil magic and the good ol’ wank method. It takes more energy for spirits to manifest on the physical plane. You’re raising this big ball of energy up and firing it out through your ajna chakra for them to take and run with it. If your energy body’s weak and leaky, you’re not giving them enough to work with. Once you’ve cleaned and built your energy body up a bit and know how to do really basic spellcasting, then you can start working in other entities. You have to be able to connect with them, too, so those divination skills need pumping up.

So u mean to say I shud start wid candle spells first before attempting sigil magick.F9 ill give it a try.As for energy work I do it regularly following Robert Bruce’s method.Then I guess I’ll keep out of entity stuff for now.