Sigil Magic Failures

I stick by what I said. Soem may disagree, but this is my udnerstanding of grimoires.The Asmodai of the Ars Goetia is not a demon of love or lust, just like the demon Astaroth of the same book is not the fertility goddess Astoreth. There are other beings that answer to the name “Asmodeus”, but that sigil belongs to the Ars Goetia and the specific spirit to which it is bound. Again, even using the sigil you might still get some other Asmodeus, or bring about success merely through your own power as with ordinary sigil magic, but the wrong sigil is not helping. I wish people would stop trying to synthesize magical systems and equivocate entities, and read the damned description from the damned book in which the damned sigil first appears. It’s not rocket science. Spirits should not be taken, with elements, completely out of the context of their grimoire. You don’t need the paraphernalia and God names, but these may or may not be specific items which form part of the pact under which those spirits were bound by the author of the book. In fact it is precisely because of this that using such items and constraints them could be a very, very bad idea if you do not match the pact word for word. In fact, it’s best to not even use the sigils. It’s best to evoke spirits on your own terms, with nothing but your circle and your incense.

Bethor was used by a certain magus Luxompax to what I wanted to achieve and got success,though he did evoke him.Also it is mentioned under money magick in the BALG book.

What you are asking is NOT money magic; it is manipulation of someone’s will. Think about it. Again, Bethor is not a spirit to do what you asked of him. Bethor can bring you riches, and to get money from someone who owes you it would be a fulfillment of that, so he might manifest money from some specific person if you ask him, but that is leaving it to chance because Betor may be unable to get it from that specific person.

EA koetting in his website says there's nothing to fear about evoking demons

He’s right. There is nothing to fear from evoking demons. There is, on the other hand, something very real to fear about asking them to fulfill your requests and start to meddle in your life, and not least of all because you might get precisely what you asked for. And I do mean precisely. There’s nothing to fear from fame and fortune either, right? But just look at how many ‘celebrities’ completely fuck up their lives because of it. There’s nothing to fear from the olschool old veteran down the street either, until you piss in his whiskey because you think it might be fun. Just use respect, common sense, and think really hard about the consequences of what you ask for before you do.

What r we then to ask the demon?Please tell me this.

You ask the spirit to do exactly what you want it to do. Anything you say will be fulfilled to the literal letter, and anything you don’t specify will be used by the demon to interpret that literal letter as it finds most appropriate to itself.

And if demons r to be feared by newbies even for the sake of sigil magic,then why dont the site give warnings about them?It cud have given a progression to work with Angels nd elementals then demons something like that.

You should approach angels and elementals with the same caution and for the same reasons.

I must say that the marketing elements of this site r too much compared to what it gives...like many users of Mastering Divination have said there is no mention of working with chicken bones in the videos even though the workbook boasts one.

Whatever. If you apply yourself to what EA teaches you, you will eventually reap rewards upon which no price can be set.

There seems to be experienced mages in the forum,but most of ur views differ I guess with the workings and recommendations of magick.I dont mean to disrespect any one in this forum but what the main site offers as an advice actually seems to be far fetched from what some magicians in this forum recommend.

Err … no. What EA teaches works. The finer details are what you will have to work out for yourself. He can lead you by the hand, but like a kid on a bicycle, you’re going to have to make it click by yourself. You could have gotten, and can get, every last one of those things through magic.

I dont think that demons are “Too dangerous for newbies” or that demons especially should be feared. Entities in general should be approached with caution and respect simply because they can offer really effective help, but if you are too disrespectful during the evocation they can wreak hell on your life.

With stating what you want with sigil magick I will usually say it like its already happening/happened, ex. X IS overcome with lust for me, or X IS in love with me. There is a difference between sigil magick and Demonic sigil magick, but both are pretty beginner friendly imo. The difference is that sigil magick uses your energy whereas demonic sigil magick the demon is doing the work. Again, if you open an entities sigil before you do the magick you can see if

1. It can do the task you want &
  2. If its a spirit you want to work with.

Also, always try to find as much as you can about an entity before working with it. Just remember, there is such thing as astral deception, and you could for this reason think you are working with one spirit but be working with a diff one. Thats why you should try to double check when someone describes a spirits abilities, however if EA recommended Asmodeus use the sigil provided and see how it goes. Also if you’re just starting then I would try using one entity per goal.

As to the link, depending on whether or not you were brought up christian or in another monotheistic religion you might have fear/view demons negatively. That was basically EA saying that you shouldnt be afraid of them, and that you can gain alot from working with them.

I actually already answered your question about why nothing happened. You’re only going to get so many answers with a big pretty bow on them.[/quote]

So from the moment YOU answer a question, people aren’t allowed to listen to other people’s views? Wow!!

brian cud u plz tell how much effective is sympathetic nd
normal
sigil magic nd if there’s a way to increase your results through these processes before takin on angels nd demons.

I actually already answered your question about why nothing happened. You’re only going to get so many answers with a big pretty bow on them.[/quote]

So from the moment YOU answer a question, people aren’t allowed to listen to other people’s views? Wow!![/quote]

Yes. I’m clearly the biggest expert in the fucking world. I don’t know why the rest of you even bother using your heads, since they’ll never be as big as mine.

If you’re through shadow-boxing, you may go out and play.

Thank you, dad!.. Can I have an icecream too? :-p

But it’s true… My comment wasn’t called for. I apologise.

[quote=“salaast, post:19, topic:1252”]Redcircle in this forum advises to do any one of them candle magic,sigil magic,sympathetic magic or all of them.And also he mentioned practising evocation once a week.EA koetting in his website says there’s nothing to fear about evoking demons

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/evocation/scared-to-evoke-demon-pep-talk.php

Now u guys r telling I shud be afraid of demons?What kind of crap is this?[/quote]

Firstly, you need to fucking relax.

So far, you’ve received free help from good people.

Show some respect, and tone down your hostile attitude, if you’d like to continue receiving help.

Why does koetting give the names of the spirits to work with in his BALG book?Isnt it supposed to be for newbies?He shud have mentioned then that dont try Goetia for beginners.This forum is filled with people with differing views!

No shit. This is because everyone here is a unique magician who has their own background knowledge and experiences.

There’s not a single field of study where everyone agrees on everything.

If you’ve received conflicting advice, and you’re unsure whom to trust, then default back to E.A., after all, he’s the reason why you’re here.

And if demons r to be feared by newbies even for the sake of sigil magic,then why dont the site give warnings about them?It cud have given a progression to work with Angels nd elementals then demons something like that.

You don’t need to fear demons.

Just like you don’t need to fear computer software.

Or a hammer.

Or a neighbor’s dog.

But, of course, being careless in your handling of these things could cause trouble.

You understand?

I must say that the marketing elements of this site r too much compared to what it gives...like many users of Mastering Divination have said there is no mention of working with chicken bones in the videos even though the workbook boasts one.

No. You stink at magick because you’re an utter beginner, and you’re blaming the education and training, instead of yourself.

Who are these mysterious “many users” to whom you refer?

Out of HUNDREDS of orders, we’ve had only 2 refunds. And both emailed us to explain why, and insist that they didn’t mean to hurt our feelings.

Numbers don’t lie. So if there is a huge secret enclave of people who got Mastering Divination and hate it, then why didn’t they put their money where their mouth is, and get a refund?

Furthermore, nowhere on the program page does the word “bones” even exist:

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/masteringdivination

And it’s also nowhere in the entire companion workbook.

Better go back and check your exaggerated sources, because you’re talking out your ass.

There seems to be experienced mages in the forum,but most of ur views differ I guess with the workings and recommendations of magick.I dont mean to disrespect any one in this forum but what the main site offers as an advice actually seems to be far fetched from what some magicians in this forum recommend.

And I don’t mean to disrespect you, but you’re a whiney little bitch.

We post a disclaimer at the footer of every page for a reason:

[b]Disclaimer: Personal success depends on your work ethic, so results will vary.[/b] Do not use this information as professional, or medical advice. You must be 18 or older to enter.

Anyone who has a working competency of the 3 Godlike Powers can produce the results we detail.

1 Like

timothy i apologize for any rude statements i’ve stated.But I was actually confused by differing views.The advice from ur comment that got through me was to fucking relax!!!Ya man I damn myself I should!!!I really aint no bitch who doesnt accept his flaws just becoz he was scolded at!!!I really take every word everyone said here seriously and my belief was that most of the experienced mages cud amalgamate EA’s techniques into any working system…thus they wud have an idea of how to guide a beginner to get the best pathworking details their own tweaks + EA’s methodology…coz EA’s works r fuckin brilliant when it comes to understanding for a beginner!!!

I do apologize for the remark I made about the mastering divination course…it was my bad!!!

The thing was that I got real confused when some members started to disagree with the spirits I used for the stuff I wanted to manifest…nd asked those questions for to be honest I was not getting the concept at all and I dont have a problem saying that!!! Thanks for answering to my questions and I am thankful for that…but that doesnt mean I m going to run away from this forum sayin “Oh!That guy Timothy gave me a mouthful!!!The world’s pathetic…nd no one cares about the righteous”…in fact I am going to work hard and establish my Godhood no matter how much time it may take.

But the stuff is that u have answered my questions fair and square …I dont want to argue with u…coz I dont need to…I just want my answers nd get to pathworking straightaway!!!

And if any mage says that he wants to charge for the authentic information…i mean members of this forum…then say it nd i’ll figure out a way to pay u nd get the info…as the forum members willingly help the newbies for free I felt an increasing urge to ask my heart out as there is help available readily in this forum.

The thing is that what attracted me to this site is EA’s scientific approach towards magic nd not following the robes and herbs stuff I mean the traditional ways…getting to the core principles of magic…just like Robert Bruce has.

So according to Timothy I should follow EA only…then I guess I’ll just follow the divination mastery course and stop asking questions in this forum if any of u r offended…Personally however my post may seem I really dont have any hostility towards any member of this forum…I just feel very much at home here and perhaps I consider u guys very much my own…In my hometown I dont have even one people who consider magic is legitimate or true and if they find out I am willing to be a serious practitioner God help me!!!

But I am adamant with my stuff and I am ready to face any criticism towards me and rectify them!!!

Thanks

I guess a personal consultation from EA cud be just thing u need…before spending money on Divination get a consultation from him…that wud clarify things better…forum members may have different views but I think stick to EA if u have confusions!!Its easy nd quick if u r talking to him in person rather than relying on forum members to come nd answer stuff!!!I m also planning a consultation from him within 2-3 months and I think thats where u shud begin…ask ur ass out on this stuff face to face with EA nd thats it…this wud surely give u a real boost and help clear the confusion a lot!!!

Tk care

Astralreek

[quote=“salaast, post:1, topic:1252”]Okay I m a newbie …but have read EA’s work since last 5 months.

I tried sigil magic for the following:

1)Asmodeus for attracting a girl(a good friend of mine) to have a relationship with me nd yes she 's a normal girl with good looks but she aint the sex goddess everyone’s attracted to.So I think I aint askin too much.

Result:4 months since I cast it she remains nothing but a good friend showing no whatsoever extra romantic interest in me like I never got any hints.She seems busy studyin.

2)Paimon to influence a certain friend of mine to bring a delicacy to class her mother is good at preparing.(to try something easy manifesting)

Result:1 month have passed and still no results at all.

3)Mercurial spirits to help me aid with oppurtunities of studying better and remembering my stuff, as given in the forum

Result:Same as before.No improvement and a month have passed

4)Bethor to aid in securing a due payment from a guy who has been threatning mah family that he wont give it.

Results:Still waiting

If u r wondering what did I do for sigil magic:

Got a print out of the sigil.->Traced over it with black ink->Visualized it wid glowing light->Got into the light trance by gazing into the 3rd eye followed by observing my breaths till I was a little dizzy,felt like my body has expanded and there was a great sense of detacment with the real world->Gazed at the sigil until it disappeared,reappeared seem to move->Stated my intention and visualized it going straight out of my 3rd eye into the sigil repeatedly for some time->Thanked the spirit for listening to my call->Kept the sigil in one of my books that I didnt touch for months

Had all kinds of wierd sensations,but ya no results at all.I thought sigil magic was great for beginners.

I cant scry,had many lucid dreams experiences and when I m in the LD contrary to whatever I have read,I havent been able to bend the dream reality.They all seems very solid like real world and no way cud I change the scenario.I tried affirmations,spinning,visualizations…nothing worked.

Robert Bruce told in his books that u cud like fall back in a LD and convert it into Astral projection.When I tried I woke up or total blackness engulfed me.

From my experiences LDs seem to be very much of a brain thing rather than an extra dimensional experience that can be utilized for soul travel.

Please help!

Can anyone tell me whats goin wrong?[/quote]
Same things happened to me for a few years before the changes began. I kept trying and rethinking the subtle thoughts and feelings of my approach until things finally changed.

As for lucid dreams I can’t control mine either.