Sigil gazing for Ahk'laht'esh + advice needed?

Okay so i tried sigil gazing with one of Ahk’laht’esh’s sigils. I was particularly interested in him teaching me the rituals to alter the past, so thats what I asked for. Went to sleep about two hours ago and I just woke up from the strangest dream where I was married and me and my husband asked for his help, he was a fly living in our house (still a demon, still master of time) and at one point he was flying too close to me and I killed him. Then I dreamt of an alternate scenario where I hadn’t killed him but had trapped him and expected him to do my bidding. I woke up with the feeling that he either 1. thinks im unappreciative or 2. I’m somehow preventing him from helping me? If any of you have a second opinion let me know, and if any of you have worked with him and know what he likes/what i can do to build a better relationship with him please let me know. I’m gonna make an altar but the info on him is pretty scarce. I normally dont buy into dreams too much, but the other strangest thing happened when I woke up… something was different. The event I wanted changed with the ritual had been altered in a way there was very little rational explanation for, other than several uninvolved parties diciding they wanted to make it look like it never happened? its not a crime or something serious, so i found it incredibly doubtful

2 Likes

Well I think you’re looking at this incorrectly. To me, it sounds like he was simply trying to teach you something about how altering time works. I mean, if you got the event changed that you did the ritual for, then clearly you didn’t stop him from helping you, nor does he think you are unappreciative.

1 Like

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me where you found the sigil for ahk’lah’tesh as I’m struggling to find it.

It’s from the Book of Azazel by this forum’s cofounder, E.A. Koetting. :slight_smile:

There’s also a longer convo about him here if you’re interested:

Mod note: I fixed the name in both titles here and in the post I linked, hopefully that will make it come up in searches better.

1 Like

That’s brilliant thank you so much, some sigils are so easy to find but couldn’t find this one. Is it possible to make contact with ahk’lah’tesh by meditating on the sigil?

2 Likes

Absolutely! The sigil works the same way as the sigils in the Goetia.

1 Like

That’s great thank you, I’m new to working with sigils and also can’t even use candles or incense at the moment due to living arrangements so I’m very limited at the moment.

1 Like

This sounds amazing

1 Like

I will definitly work with him today and see where it goes

1 Like

Dear reader, as well as posting Author and Role model E.A.koetting@
Im sordy to inquire off topic but the name and sigil of fhe entity caugjty attention , as its the first source online since channeling what my inner Daemons true name of the Multi-dimensional aspect of the higher self, or formed abyss .
Which after many meditations and outside sources of opininion has indeed confirmed .
My inquiry , is after chaneling the name Ankh’lash’as, Or Ankh’Lassah’ .
I wonder if this connevt to the entity in mention?
As well as if there is any lnown connection to the watcher SHEMYAZA ?
I JUST NOE NOTICED a sigil where I can evoke myself , but would love any opinions and info regarding to the entity…and whete any othed sources if info or experience are concerned
I would greatly appreciste , do that i may grow a fondee and more intimate understandong of that aspect pf myself.

That’s very possible. It’s hard to get language including names out of the subconscious, as the info comes from he artistic right brain, while the language centers are in the left brain, we end up sort of translating feelings and impulses into language.

If so that’s very cool to get this independent verification for this entity :smiley:

I have not heard of any connection between Shemyaza and Ahk’laht’esh myself.

Apart form here and in the Grimiore I don’t know who else has taled about him.

Here are our other posts… paste his name into the search (magnifying glass icon at top right) to refine the search:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true&q=ahk%27laht%27esh

I read on the forum somewhere that you can get a consultation with E. A Keotting and was wondering if this is possible.

If you want a consultation with EA, go to the parent site becomealivinggod.com and click on the “consultations and readings” option.

That’s brilliant thank you.