Ahk'laht'esh - master of time

This particular demon’s name is "Ahk’la’tesh, and he is a master of time itself. “He can make time seemingly come to a halt momentarily, as well as slow down for short periods, or accelerate for short periods, depending on your needs.” Also, “Ahk’lah’tesh can teach you rituals that will effect the past, and can open gateways into the future through which you can travel to view decades or centuries beyond.”
I decided to give this demon a try, invoking to learn his secrets and this has always been my method: to introduce myself to the spirit before asking to actually “do” any kind of working.
As has been the case with E.A.'s “kingdom of flames” when the angels or demons show up, they show up in grand fashion and Ahk’la’tesh did not disappoint. I was with about three other people going into a tunnel until we came to a steel door, our “guide” (guessing this was Ahk’la’tesh) asked us were we ready and we answered yes and the door was opened and we started on a “down” kind of descent until we came onto another door and again the question was asked and again we answered that we were, hereby allowing us access through the door yet again.
Down some more and the only way I can describe it is if we were going through a sort of cave. We came to a third door and repeated the steps to get through it. This time, however, I felt we came what we were looking for and all I could think of was “Afterlife, afterlife, we are about to see the afterlife” and we were allowed entrance. We went “up” this kind of ramp thing and we were in a parking lot. The atmosphere is hard to explain as was the sky. The same but NOT at the same time. Seemed to be a dreary kind of look but again, not. The very first thing I noticed was that cars were traveling in a backwards motion. That’s right, they were moving in reverse. My “companions” went their own ways to explore this future. I grabbed the hand of my physical wife and we started walking within this parking lot/mall. What I noticed then kind of threw me for a loop as below us on another level were me and my wife again. In the same clothes, walking the same way except the contents of our shopping bag was different. In the ones of us on the “top” level, we had a big bag of sugar but below us, the couple that was us and in the future were completely different ingredients.
I wish I could share more, but I was awakened by my actual wife coming into the room so that astral was cut short way shorter than it should have. I feel like I had alot to learn there but what I got out of it was alternate realities happening all at once.

8 Likes

Interesting Magick…and also that this is the third thing I have come across today relating to parrallel universes and time shifts…Someone is trying to tell me something! I was thinking about the Chaos servitor/god form Fotemecus the other day and whether I should summon him as I have a long commute a lot of days at the moment and i hear that he can be called upon to alter the subjective experience of time…I am going to experiment with this one for sure.

[url=http://www.evocationmagic.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5308]http://www.evocationmagic.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5308[/url]

[quote=“Neo, post:2, topic:419”]Interesting Magick…and also that this is the third thing I have come across today relating to parrallel universes and time shifts…Someone is trying to tell me something! I was thinking about the Chaos servitor/god form Fotemecus the other day and whether I should summon him as I have a long commute a lot of days at the moment and i hear that he can be called upon to alter the subjective experience of time…I am going to experiment with this one for sure.

[url=http://www.evocationmagic.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5308]http://www.evocationmagic.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5308[/url][/quote]

I didn’t know there was a thread about Fotamecus over there. I learned about him through Chaosmatrix.com. Anyway Fotamecus is a great one for helping you travel and make a deadline. He loves doing it and you’d be surprised at his results sometimes. There are accounts of four hour trips made in 45 minutes with his help. Great choice Neo.

1 Like

Sounds good Neo. Let me know how that goes please…I am always interested in hearing others’ results and progress

I need to ask you a question

I decided to give this demon a try, invoking to learn his secrets and this has always been my method: to introduce myself to the spirit before asking to actually “do” any kind of working.

As has been the case with E.A.'s “kingdom of flames” when the angels or demons show up, they show up in grand fashion and Ahk’la’tesh did not disappoint. I was with about three other people going into a tunnel until we came to a steel door, our “guide” (guessing this was Ahk’la’tesh) asked us were we ready and we answered yes and the door was opened and we started on a “down” kind of descent until we came onto another door and again the question was asked and again we answered that we were, hereby allowing us access through the door yet again.

Down some more and the only way I can describe it is if we were going through a sort of cave. We came to a third door and repeated the steps to get through it. This time, however, I felt we came what we were looking for and all I could think of was “Afterlife, afterlife, we are about to see the afterlife” and we were allowed entrance. We went “up” this kind of ramp thing and we were in a parking lot. The atmosphere is hard to explain as was the sky. The same but NOT at the same time. Seemed to be a dreary kind of look but again, not. The very first thing I noticed was that cars were traveling in a backwards motion. That’s right, they were moving in reverse. My “companions” went their own ways to explore this future. I grabbed the hand of my physical wife and we started walking within this parking lot/mall. What I noticed then kind of threw me for a loop as below us on another level were me and my wife again. In the same clothes, walking the same way except the contents of our shopping bag was different. In the ones of us on the “top” level, we had a big bag of sugar but below us, the couple that was us and in the future were completely different ingredients.

I wish I could share more, but I was awakened by my actual wife coming into the room so that astral was cut short way shorter than it should have. I feel like I had alot to learn there but what I got out of it was alternate realities happening all at once.

Why was this bumped after 6 years?

Anyways, this sounds pretty cool, I might look more into this! Always was curious to learn the secret behind manipulation of time/ other realms

1 Like

Im sorry but Im looking to change the trajectory of my people. This dude seems pretty cool how can I contact him,

He is found in the Book of Azazel. Contact him in the same way you would any spirit.

1 Like

With a sigil

1 Like

Yes. His seal is in the book.

How long is “a short period of time” ?

Could Azazel introduce me to him ?

A “short period” simply means that the manipulation will not last beyond what you seek to accomplish.

For example, if you wanted to slow time down while you were with your lover, then a few minutes will seem like hours to you. However, it will end once your lover leaves. You would not be able to stay within the slowed time if you wanted to do something else.

if you are bored in school and want to be done with class, then an hour will seem to pass in a blink. However, time will revert to normal speed once your class is done. it will not continue for the next class.

Yes, he is a Nether of Azazel, which means Azazel can introduce you to him.

3 Likes

I wish I had known about Ahk’la’tesh before I did my own time travel servitor experiment:

I’m sure Kiona Krona Aion will work well with Ahk’la’tesh and Fotemecus though.

There is also a “veve of time control” in E.A. Kotteing’s “Spider and Butterfly” voodoo book.

1 Like

Let’s say I wanted to stop time…

You cannot stop time.

Time is a function of perception, and as such, you can slow it down or speed it up, but you cannot stop it because you cannot stop perceiving. Perception is an innate trait of consciousness.

2 Likes

So I could I speed up my time in order to be faster than others

No.

What happens is you will perceive time as moving faster, but the people around you will notice nothing. If you are working at a boring task, speeding up time will make an hour seem like five minutes to you, but for everyone else it will be normal. You would not be moving any faster than you normally would though.

This is common and happens to people all the time. Everyone has been in a situation in their life where they are having fun and suddenly it seems like time just flew by, and an hour felt like merely five minutes. Everyone has also been so bored at some point that the seconds seem to take forever to tick by.

All you are doing with time manipulation is choosing when to experience a particular perception of time. When you are bored, you can choose to speed up your perception so the “time drag” ceases, and when you are enjoying yourself, you can choose to slow down the “time flies when you’re having fun.”

2 Likes

You are wrong, I have a friend that does… all the time. How is possible???
He can move anywhere at anytime fast… how tf is that not freezing time.

Its like he’s teleporting… but how

if he can, why are you asking the forum? go ask him lol, shoot get me in touch with him